Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Haven't seen anything today but it seems her addiction is to the instant gratification spending money and getting something new brings. It clearly doesnt matter what it is, its more the feeling she needs rather than the actual object. Once that passes she has to move on to the next new thing. Probably why she goes through newborns like nobodies business.
Very true. It’s why she has no money left after two days she loves buying things. From chicken curry pasties to reduced shoes. It’s so sad. She is addicted to the dopamine rush she has when people talk about her. Makes her feel special and awesome. That’s why she can’t stop mentioning this site or the trolls just incase we stop talking about her. She can’t cope. Main reason why she can’t come off TikTok

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is trying to get people to feel sorry for her in that video about selling the doll 🙄 poor me routine as usual, take pitty on me bla bla bla🙈 her bedroom is like a child’s bedroom not an adults bedroom 🤯 like wtf she never grew up just aged and now is a sad pathetic old lonely woman with a child’s mentality with access to adult money
That exactly what it is. Her insults are juvenile and her whole life is stuck in childhood. She’s had such a boring lonely sad childhood she is reliving it now. Her mother obviously favoured the two boys as they had complex needs so Sabrina was neglected and never got any attention. She got a glimmer of it when Jamie was born dead and it’s set if that need for more. She has to keep the attention on her at all times.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
That exactly what it is. Her insults are juvenile and her whole life is stuck in childhood. She’s had such a boring lonely sad childhood she is reliving it now. Her mother obviously favoured the two boys as they had complex needs so Sabrina was neglected and never got any attention. She got a glimmer of it when Jamie was born dead and it’s set if that need for more. She has to keep the attention on her at all times.
It’s a sad existence, an absolute waste of a life, we only get on shot at life and there she is wasting it,

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sabby i reckon you could get a job at a funeral directors, you'd be fecking good at it !!😂 And we should dress up as " vermin" for Halloween and go trick or treating 🤣🤣 . I swear she just wakes up with ideas in her head about how she's going to make an arse of herself each day , she honestly can't see what the problem is and it's not us sabby , we just gossip and give our synopsis of your daily life on tik tok , it's not bullying 😊 if i rocked up to you in the street and started slapping you about now that's bullying, or calling you names etc but we as I say are giving our opinion on a social platform!! How do you think the rich and famous cope , you don't see them acting like children 😂 you don't see Fecking Simon Cowell for eg giving it " oooh they are bulling me , where's my razors " 🤣 catch yourself on and fing grow up once and for all you stupid " wing Ding" (love that word 🤣🤣)

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
For someone with sore legs she can get off the sofa and stand and sit back down with out a whimper. She’s a lying tramp. do all
Wrong with them that slimming world wouldn’t fix. For the people who have actual medically proven problems with their legs you are now mocking us. Another community having the piss taken out of them. Can’t get over that in her own words losing Jamie was worst pain imaginable yet her legs were perfect after that sure she did fun runs. But people questioning your lies suddenly it’s oh I have trauma! Catch yourself off you half wit.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m in no mood for her today some of us have real mental difficulties I wonder if I went down and kicked the living s out of her could I use my mental health as an excuse? She can do it so I’m sure I could too 😂

Do it, i'll swear you were with me the entire time.
No one will say a word, they will all just be grateful she is quiet for a wee while. Imagine living next door to that!
That is going to come down with a huge bump later on

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
For someone with sore legs she can get off the sofa and stand and sit back down with out a whimper. She’s a lying tramp. do all
Wrong with them that slimming world wouldn’t fix. For the people who have actual medically proven problems with their legs you are now mocking us. Another community having the piss taken out of them. Can’t get over that in her own words losing Jamie was worst pain imaginable yet her legs were perfect after that sure she did fun runs. But people questioning your lies suddenly it’s oh I have trauma! Catch yourself off you half wit.

Fiefie you should have a post up about the damage she caused you and your daughter posting pictures of your child and you and your husband she doesn’t mention that now. If we are retards there’s little hope for her 😂😂 it’s an awful word to use to call people 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Do it, i'll swear you were with me the entire time.
No one will say a word, they will all just be grateful she is quiet for a wee while. Imagine living next door to that!
That is going to come down with a huge bump later on

She definitely is and the comments are on now someone will say something and she’ll be on screaming again a good punch is what she needs it would take her mind of her knees 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Fiefie you should have a post up about the damage she caused you and your daughter posting pictures of your child and you and your husband she doesn’t mention that now. If we are retards there’s little hope for her 😂😂 it’s an awful word to use to call people 😡
Oh I know how would she like it if people called Adrian that. Disgusting word.
Aye I can’t truly make love to my husband now because I keep thinking he’s my brother 😂😂 where is my compensation for that Sabrina?? Poor Amelia doesn’t know whether to call me mummy or auntie and she’s has just grown another toe should I be worried 😂😂😃

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh I know how would she like it if people called Adrian that. Disgusting word.
Aye I can’t truly make love to my husband now because I keep thinking he’s my brother 😂😂 where is my compensation for that Sabrina?? Poor Amelia doesn’t know whether to call me mummy or auntie and she’s has just grown another toe should I be worried 😂😂😃

I can just imagine her response it would be move on but it’s ok for her to keep going over and over the same crap every day she really needs a life 😂 she is going to end up either being arrested or sectioned and then they will stop her money I wonder how she’ll cope then