Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Morning folks. Firstly I really hope the quiet one & fiefie are ok. Sabrina is one dirty smelly evil oul bastard.

What is this cousin Joshua’s surname? Is he also on benefits milking the system? Or does he have a job, place of work name?? What was he inside for?

Childofgod said last night Sabrina had deleted videos, does anyone have them that they could send me? I also missed the live so I hope and pray someone like Sabrinaangelmom got them to share.

Sabrina you sound like a crazy deranged hur. The way you spoke about them ladies and their ‘oul wanes’ last night was fing disgusting. So jealous of people with live children. So jealous you have to groom the neighbours children and she’s that much of a sty mother she doesn’t even care.

I too seen that video from the other day. You DID carry the car seat on your *bad arm* and then you swung it over to your other arm when you put it in car. And you DID lift the bottom of pram into boot , that is when the big cousin came round the back and made sure it was in properly to close the boot.

Seriously hope you girls are ok ❤️
I’m grand she asked for proof I was there visiting my friend and I put it up. Then nothing else was said. She is doing to the quiet one what she did to me which blame everything on her. She has to resort to childish insults because the quiet one and the rest of us speak the truth.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Feifei and Quiet One hope you're both ok. She's an absolute fing balloon. I love how she read the message about her cousin ("oh I shouldn't have said that) then suddenly couldn't read when it got to the part about his recent run ins with the law.

The fact the police have been out with her twice in one night says a lot more about her than anyone on here. If I was her I'd be drawing my curtains and not showing my face. Absolute shameless, vile woman.

And Sabby PIP McKenna; can you please save these activities for the weekend like usual? Some of us "vermin" were in bed early last night, and we're used to you creating your big dramas at the weekend. Sure you know yourself, you'll get more views then. Also have you declared your extra income to DWP? Some of us may have screen recordings of you selling your tat/resin/JOURNEY.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Feifei and Quiet One hope you're both ok. She's an absolute fing balloon. I love how she read the message about her cousin ("oh I shouldn't have said that) then suddenly couldn't read when it got to the part about his recent run ins with the law.

The fact the police have been out with her twice in one night says a lot more about her than anyone on here. If I was her I'd be drawing my curtains and not showing my face. Absolute shameless, vile woman.

And Sabby PIP McKenna; can you please save these activities for the weekend like usual? Some of us "vermin" were in bed early last night, and we're used to you creating your big dramas at the weekend. Sure you know yourself, you'll get more views then. Also have you declared your extra income to DWP? Some of us may have screen recordings of you selling your tat/resin/JOURNEY.
I am perfectly fine thank you for asking. I’m sure the quiet one is aswell. She has plenty of ammo against Sabrina now after the rants on live. It’s funny how her story about the police kept changing from oh they agreed with me to oh they were useless. She loves sitting on her throne in the room of doom giving her stories out and expecting people to believe. Who’s the crazy one at 3am screaming and shouting into her phone while the police are at her door.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I am perfectly fine thank you for asking. I’m sure the quiet one is aswell. She has plenty of ammo against Sabrina now after the rants on live. It’s funny how her story about the police kept changing from oh they agreed with me to oh they were useless. She loves sitting on her throne in the room of doom giving her stories out and expecting people to believe. Who’s the crazy one at 3am screaming and shouting into her phone while the police are at her door.
Oh my word was it 3am the 2nd time they landed at door?? Can’t believe I missed her live. Being a sleepy girl is hard work

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Morning everyone,
Fiefie 🥰 Quiet one🥰
Hugs & Kisses to you both
Take them how you want, i'm very comfortable with my sexuality as I am sure you both are too:)
Such blatant homophobia either comes from 100% pure ignorance & hatred, or, protesting just a weeee bit too much to overcompensate. Either way, VILE.

I've watched the videos. SIGH
Others have covered everything already.

I'm glad its all out there for the police to see and hope more is screen recorded
Surely since the cousin is just out of prison he will be on a behaviour bond or something similar?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Morning everyone,
Fiefie 🥰 Quiet one🥰
Take them how you want, i'm very comfortable with my sexuality as I am sure you both are too:)
Such blatant homophobia either comes from 100% pure ignorance & hatred, or, protesting just a weeee bit too much to overcompensate. Either way, VILE.

I'm glad its all out there for the police to see and hope more is screen recorded
Surely since the cousin is just out of prison he will be on a behaviour bond or something similar?
Well I will take that kiss and send some back in a non homosexual way 🤣 but sure I’m married to my brother according to her.
She does protest way too much about gay people. What does Jack think about her calling people those homophobic slurs. Even if we were lovers how does that matter? You could be miss world and Sabrina would still come back with ugh look at the state of you. I’m happy with my looks and myself. I came close to death 14 years ago and I’m still here. Her slagging my looks or saying my name isn’t going to bring me down.
The cousin is Joshua and the nephew is Brandon. The nephew is the one living with the ma and was up in court. Joshua is the one she outed last night as who’s on here and is sending her stuff. God love the girl she can’t find her way in here.
She is just a sad little woman who has yet again proved we are everything to her. She is obsessed with CC and TikTok. She needs attention to live. Well carry on love because we ain’t stopping. Show me the law we’re breaking writing on here. Can’t hack it don’t read it. She swore blind the next person to send her stuff would be blocked and deleted I guess her cousin didn’t factor into that. Oh what’s that more lies??

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
So two ladies can’t be friend now or unless she accusing them of being lesbians and having affairs have a word with yourself Sabrina see they became friends cause of this site not lovers and calling them Lairs you most be talking about yourself there cause everything comes out of your mouth is a lie lie
She most take screenshots with her spare phone and send them to herself and let on it her cousing 🤣 and sure fought you weren’t gnna read the stuff wrote on here or mention us but every post we always have to get a wee mention nuts your the one a nut job and you swore over Jamie picture that you wouldn’t read on here but you clearly can’t keep away sue and Fiefie hope yous r okay she just a dangerous women with that tongue of hers

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
So two ladies can’t be friend now or unless she accusing them of being lesbians and having affairs have a word with yourself Sabrina see they became friends cause of this site not lovers and calling them Lairs you most be talking about yourself there cause everything comes out of your mouth is a lie lie
She most take screenshots with her spare phone and send them to herself and let on it her cousing 🤣 and sure fought you weren’t gnna read the stuff wrote on here or mention us but every post we always have to get a wee mention nuts your the one a nut job and you swore over Jamie picture that you wouldn’t read on here but you clearly can’t keep away sue and Fiefie hope yous r okay she just a dangerous women with that tongue of hers
She has no friends it's all jealousy she thinks people r her friends on TT and all there doing is having a good laugh
We have a nice group here and we all get on and have become friendly which drives her and she is a evil witch

My new TT name s the same as on here

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Morning everyone,
Fiefie 🥰 Quiet one🥰

Thankyou I have no issue accepting hugs or kiss’s from female or male 🥰 unlike Sabrina she’s obsessed with being gay no idea what her problem is with gay people lol

Brandon is the nephew and Joshua is the cousin they aren’t related I don’t think. Because of her behaviour more and more innocent people are being brought into this 😳 and I don’t care who shares my posts with her because all those comments she read out the worst thing said was she was called a tramp. Anyone have the bit where she said she wanted me out of the park? I have everything else.

Last edited: