Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She complained the police only looked at 3 comments 😳 clearly nothing was wrong then. She was on live the 2nd time I had them out so they got to see her in action for a while along with the other videos about me. She was saying about giving out my address and letting people know what I was not sure what that means but apparently in the eyes of the law it’s threatening behaviour and enticing others to join her. The name calling was constant 😳She criticised the police so many times and they got to see that. Two lovely police officers who were very helpful and supportive and told me what to do next 😊

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She complained the police only looked at 3 comments 😳 clearly nothing was wrong then. She was on live the 2nd time I had them out so they got to see her in action for a while along with the other videos about me. She was saying about giving out my address and letting people know what I was not sure what that means but apparently in the eyes of the law it’s threatening behaviour and enticing others to join her. The name calling was constant 😳She criticised the police so many times and they got to see that. Two lovely police officers who were very helpful and supportive and told me what to do next 😊
I laugh every time she says I'm taken this further 🤣 she s the one that s in the wrong here.my hubby s going to work but he said they will have been watching her themselves if they got a number if calls they will have all the evidence.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I laugh every time she says I'm taken this further 🤣 she s the one that s in the wrong here.my hubby s going to work but he said they will have been watching her themselves if they got a number if calls they will have all the evidence.
To be honest if I was police in Omagh and knew about *s Show Sabby* I would be on tiktok watching her steady and taking the piss 😂😂 I wonder what they say to each other when they know they need to go to her house 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

They told me they have spoken to her so many times and told her she will be arrested if she doesn’t stop. They said no one is bullying her and she needs to stop harassing people. I don’t know what she expected from them and they didn’t either 😳 it’s a shame she missed the 2nd time

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
To be honest if I was police in Omagh and knew about *s Show Sabby* I would be on tiktok watching her steady and taking the piss 😂😂 I wonder what they say to each other when they know they need to go to her house 😂

She really showed her true colours there is no where on my social media where I have posted about her apart from my fb last night where I shared a video because we have mutual friends a lot of them messaged me and told me no one listens to her anyway lol and she needs locked up. I said to the police you won’t find one abusive comment or post or videos of me talking about her because I don’t but the amount of videos she had up about me and the thing she said about me all public, it clearly showed who the bully was

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

I wonder if they draw straws TO go and the rest wait to hear what show she put on for them this time :ROFLMAO:
Is s Show Sabby the name for alllll this now?:ROFLMAO:

May 6, 2024
antrim
Jesus Christ I missed it all again , just caught up on her videos!
She’s a t!
Sabrina I think it’s you jealous of us and the craic we have on here, we’ve all found friendship with each other after initially coming here to vent about you.
You are nothing but an ugly, scrounging, smelly crazy bastard and it’s as well you dont have any kids because they’d be taken off you with your behaviour! State of you

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Jesus Christ I missed it all again , just caught up on her videos!
She’s a t!
Sabrina I think it’s you jealous of us and the craic we have on here, we’ve all found friendship with each other after initially coming here to vent about you.
You are nothing but an ugly, scrounging, smelly crazy bastard and it’s as well you dont have any kids because they’d be taken off you with your behaviour! State of you
Exactly she s a sad old bag at home with her dolls 😂 she hates the fact that we have a laugh and she s miserable

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Love that they were there with you listening.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Amazing that they got to see her in action! She needs dragged out of that house and locked up. Mad bastard. And how can she say about anyone’s house smelling of cat piss 😂😂😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Gutted I missed it all!!! Does anyone have videos from her live that U can post on here... That tramp has a cheek 2 come for anyone's looks clearly jealous cos she's 2 put on flutter after filter before she's happy with her looks !! She's 1 vicious bastard and once again showing her true colours I hope more people caught on 2 the real Sabby last night... Something clearly been happening in her life pip meeting maybe ?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Amazing that they got to see her in action! She needs dragged out of that house and locked up. Mad bastard. And how can she say about anyone’s house smelling of cat piss 😂😂😂😂

She CLEARLY doesnt know about the video of that cat spraying/pissing in her house in the background, but how rank does your house have to be that you dont notice it? :oops:

I have been vocal about how childish I find her, today I feel every bit as childish myself
that video that Sabrinaangelmom has up about her ranting away "see you, you would give anyone a DOSE OF THE TOILETS":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont know why I find it as funny as I do😄

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She CLEARLY doesnt know about the video of that cat spraying/pissing in her house in the background, but how rank does your house have to be that you dont notice it? :oops:

I have been vocal about how childish I find her, today I feel every bit as childish myself
that video that Sabrinaangelmom has up about her ranting away "see you, you would give anyone a DOSE OF THE TOILETS":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont know why I find it as funny as I do😄
A dose of the toilets 🤣🤣🤣 immaturity at its finest🤣🤣

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
They told me they have spoken to her so many times and told her she will be arrested if she doesn’t stop. They said no one is bullying her and she needs to stop harassing people. I don’t know what she expected from them and they didn’t either 😳 it’s a shame she missed the 2nd time
I wonder will they be back round today to see her. Can’t believe she never answered the door to the police. Silly sausage Sabrina. We all seen the proof. They was there and you was on your live.