Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She CLEARLY doesnt know about the video of that cat spraying/pissing in her house in the background, but how rank does your house have to be that you dont notice it? :oops:

I have been vocal about how childish I find her, today I feel every bit as childish myself
that video that Sabrinaangelmom has up about her ranting away "see you, you would give anyone a DOSE OF THE TOILETS":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont know why I find it as funny as I do😄

The comments about the cats is hilarious it doesn’t make sense. They are all strays she said so how does that make them mine? Also as strays they live outside so how do they pee and Pooh in my house 😂 my daughter has severe allergies to cats we have no cats even in our house 😂 deflecting as usual I wonder did she ever clean the hall 🤢

SaucyBossy

Jun 6, 2024
Belfast
What a night!!
I tuned on and off her live because the repeating really triggers me, does anyone else watch her videos on X2 speed and it's still not enough to not get triggered with repeating again and again.. Honestly if there was a drinking game for the word "yeah" I'd be floored in 5 mins.
Anyways, the videos she posted were making out the police were on her side but I noticed on live she said... sorry roared they do nothing. Also did anyone notice she said she was going to make a complaint about a police officer who said "speak slowly, deep breaths" WHAT that's what they're meant to say if somebody is obviously worked up. Also her blocking anyone on live that was giving her advice and not even being cheeky constantly. Wow.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Uh Sabrina love firstly the tablet video didn’t prove s because they were old tablets.
The quiet ones house does not smell as I have been there
She has stray cats out the back as I’ve seen them too. She feeds them and they have litter trays. They don’t get in the house as her daughter is allergic .
We all saw the ginger cat spraying in your hall against a load of bags of tat.
Oh and if you are going to lie about stitches or staples or what ever don’t wave your arm around while ranting as in one of your deleted videos I saw your arm sans staples. So make that make sense

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Lots of people have mobility cars due to the fact they can’t walk the length of themselves. Because of real diagnosed conditions. We say you are on pip for reasons that have since been disproven.
Let’s educate Sabrina. Mobility cars aren’t free. It’s paid for by your PIP allowance. You don’t get the money because it’s paying for the car. You don’t have one because either you don’t qualify for higher rate and oh yea are too stupid to learn how to drive.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What a night!!
I tuned on and off her live because the repeating really triggers me, does anyone else watch her videos on X2 speed and it's still not enough to not get triggered with repeating again and again.. Honestly if there was a drinking game for the word "yeah" I'd be floored in 5 mins.
Anyways, the videos she posted were making out the police were on her side but I noticed on live she said... sorry roared they do nothing. Also did anyone notice she said she was going to make a complaint about a police officer who said "speak slowly, deep breaths" WHAT that's what they're meant to say if somebody is obviously worked up. Also her blocking anyone on live that was giving her advice and not even being cheeky constantly. Wow.

She contradicts herself the police told her there was no crime committed but where out with her twice and I was told she will be arrested if she keeps it up. Its lie after lie with her she didn’t hear them the 2nd time as she was on live and they were watching her live at one point while she criticised them 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lots of people have mobility cars due to the fact they can’t walk the length of themselves. Because of real diagnosed conditions. We say you are on pip for reasons that have since been disproven.
Let’s educate Sabrina. Mobility cars aren’t free. It’s paid for by your PIP allowance. You don’t get the money because it’s paying for the car. You don’t have one because either you don’t qualify for higher rate and oh yea are too stupid to learn how to drive.

She’s just jealous she doesn’t qualify for a PiP car because there is do all wrong with her 😂 and she’s too stupid to learn how to drive. Less drugs she would be able to talk 😂

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Uh Sabrina love firstly the tablet video didn’t prove s because they were old tablets.
The quiet ones house does not smell as I have been there
She has stray cats out the back as I’ve seen them too. She feeds them and they have litter trays. They don’t get in the house as her daughter is allergic .
We all saw the ginger cat spraying in your hall against a load of bags of tat.
Oh and if you are going to lie about stitches or staples or what ever don’t wave your arm around while ranting as in one of your deleted videos I saw your arm sans staples. So make that make sense
I was rewatching one of her videos earlier and she said something about having to justify herself and folk said her arms aren’t that bad and she said it’s my knees that’s sore not my fing arms - it was to do with seeing her the other day after she supposedly self harmed and WOULD have had a sore arm 😂 must go find it, she can’t keep up with the lies

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She’s just jealous she doesn’t qualify for a PiP car because there is do all wrong with her 😂 and she’s too stupid to learn how to drive. Less drugs she would be able to talk 😂
Have to watch what I say, i qualify for mobility car for a family member. At the minute iv choose to use the money which benefits them, but if I do decide to go for a mobility, the care stays and mobility pays for the car every 3 years it gets updated, and it covers break down, insurance, tax and whatever else. You jealous ? Technically if you had mobility high you could also get a mobility car and get someone you know to drive you to a&b which the hospital is your main area you travel to, never see much about the grave anymore.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was rewatching one of her videos earlier and she said something about having to justify herself and folk said her arms aren’t that bad and she said it’s my knees that’s sore not my fing arms - it was to do with seeing her the other day after she supposedly self harmed and WOULD have had a sore arm 😂 must go find it, she can’t keep up with the lies

Can’t keep up with the lies 😂 aww so much to say but i won’t I’ll just let her keep on bullying and I’ll keep sending it on to the police 😊jealousy doesn’t look good on you Sabrina 😂😂 if you had genuine issues you might qualify for high rate mobility and get a car too but then again you can’t the drs know your lying and well you can’t drive you can’t speak so how would u drive