Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If she stopped buying all that s all the time she could buy the camera herself, god it’s not even £20 🙈even better a ring doorbell for the front of the property and the cheap camera for the back. Then selling that doll for £200 and the way she got the doll of that poor woman. She has no shame. To pay for a faith healer or what ever she is, I work within the NHS orthopaedic trauma and no way is this a thing, has rip off written all over it. Knee pain and what she reads on here are definitely not linked 🤪 She will still have all the Xmas pressies to pay for out the shop she was in, but can’t pay them for buying all the notebooks for her great niece.

I got a security camera for 20 and yes Sabrina it was because of you based on the advice the police gave me when I reported her stalking my house 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Did anyone else clock her saying that the quite one put the information out her self so there’s nothing anyone can do about Sabrina saying if? HELLO? Can you say that back to your self Sabrina verrrrrrry slowly you fing dimwit , all we do is chat about what you put out there ye fin moron, look at the state of u ye don’t even have a friend in this world no one likes u ur evil and bitter. Anyone any clips from her live and the deleted videos?

Sabrinaangelmom has some up
I swear EVERY time she opens her mouth it gets more and more embarrassing.
She cannot possibly believe half the crap she spouts

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hahahaha. So you finally got where I supposed to be from. Thought it was Lurgan. That’s what you asked the girl in your live who was from lurgan. What did you want more dirt on me. Do you actually believe everything you see on social media??
And another thing the quiet one isn’t the only person I know in the park let that sink in. I’ve hear many stories about you from others. Who hate you all equally. Also I base my comments on your videos and what unnecessary drama you bring to people in the park. So no I won’t go away and I won’t stop. And there is do all you can do about it.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If some mug bought them she would make a video saying the police had supplied them 😂
Aye and block the person that bought them 🤣.. she keeps saying the quiet one and fiefie r sinking themselves not it's her that sinking herself as usual 🤣🤣 .. and what's the issue if she thinks sue edited the picture lol all she wants is a clear picture of fiefie in her street cos the police clearly told her it proves nothing she thinks r fiefie is as stupid as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tut tut tut smelly begging sabby

Aug 22, 2024
England
I got a security camera for 20 and yes Sabrina it was because of you based on the advice the police gave me when I reported her stalking my house 😳
Nothing wrong with them £20 cameras they do the job. But she’s that unsafe she will definitely need 2 or a ring doorbell that’s what I meant. Sorry if I wrote that wrong.
Ain’t it said that people are told by the police to get cameras because of her. There is no truth in her tales she tells. I used to feel sorry for her and I’m no mug but she drew me in. The woman needs to get off TT stop going walkies with her pram. Join support groups. It’s not normal or healthy the way she goes on.
You take care quiet one 🥰 x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
at me saying I would give The Quiet One an alibi
YOU IGNORANT BALLOON
I dont even live in the same country, The Quiet One and I are FRIENDS, now I know you wont know how that feels but friends have banter:ROFLMAO:
Fat muppet

She clearly doesn’t know how to take a joke but when I share her video about throwing bricks it’ll be I was joking 😂😂 I need new windows do me a favour.
She doesn’t know banter or friends or can we be friends as we both women 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Nothing wrong with them £20 cameras they do the job. But she’s that unsafe she will definitely need 2 or a ring doorbell that’s what I meant. Sorry if I wrote that wrong.
Ain’t it said that people are told by the police to get cameras because of her. There is no truth in her tales she tells. I used to feel sorry for her and I’m no mug but she drew me in. The woman needs to get off TT stop going walkies with her pram. Join support groups. It’s not normal or healthy the way she goes on.
You take care quiet one 🥰 x

Thankyou. Mine does the job the police said the ring doorbell is good too.
She needs to get out more it’s a lovely day to be out and about 😊

May 6, 2024
antrim
""Security for her home"" on her wishlist
she wont spend £20 on a camera for her supposed safety :rolleyes: but will spend HUNDREDS on toys for a dead baby?
Seriously?

Screenshot 2024-10-03 155901.png Screenshot 2024-10-03 155844.png
Dirty smelly SCROUNGING TRAMP!
Buy less chicken curry pasties you t and then maybe you could afford your own Amazon wish list!
Pointless buying security camera, NOBODY would go near you or your minging house you mad bastard!

May 6, 2024
antrim
My poor house always gets a touch 😂 ok it’s not perfect n but there’s no cats climbing on the work tops or pissing in the hall I have kids so it has to be clean for them any parent knows that 😊 also with my daughters allergies it has to be clean and not with bleach and baby wipes 😂
And I bet your house is filled with love, something she’ll never have because she is a horrible bastard.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s really annoyed me that it was brought up that she must have bpd or bipolar. That is trying to blame her behavior and actions and being a horrible person on mental illness. Making excuses. As someone with this mental illnsss, it is no excuse to be a sty person. She has a personality disorder but it’s certainly not bpd it’s npd

Yeah I agree with you there she’s definitely npd, she lacks empathy she thinks she is entitled to say and do what she wears regardless of how it affects people but when it comes to her the slightest comment offends her but she can try to tear people down without a second thought. There’s no excuse for her even if she had bipolar or bpd it wouldn’t be an excuse she just takes no accountability at all it’s always others to blame

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It’s really annoyed me that it was brought up that she must have bpd or bipolar. That is trying to blame her behavior and actions and being a horrible person on mental illness. Making excuses. As someone with this mental illnsss, it is no excuse to be a sty person. She has a personality disorder but it’s certainly not bpd it’s npd

I agree with U ... And no it's not an excuse but she suffers from nothing other than an addiction 2 lies tablets and attention... Horrible bastard ya couldn like her even if U birthed it! She's an embarrassment 2 her family and she's an embarrassment 2 Jamie .. that child would've been bullied by other kids cos of her! Jamie is in the best place for him

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
""Security for her home"" on her wishlist
she wont spend £20 on a camera for her supposed safety :rolleyes: but will spend HUNDREDS on toys for a dead baby?
Seriously?

Screenshot 2024-10-03 155901.png Screenshot 2024-10-03 155844.png

What has a curtain pole got to do with security sure she said she’s ok she’ll shout at anyone who comes to her door 😳 that will sort them out 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What has a curtain pole got to do with security sure she said she’s ok she’ll shout at anyone who comes to her door 😳 that will sort them out 😂
Aye or curtains she's a fing tramp build all this drama up out of nothing just so she could go on the beg... I swear I have second hand embarrassment for her what a tramp begging she has no shame .. only needs 2 put a pic of her face on her door noone dare will go near her house .. address been out years an noone has went near it again saying it as if it's new info 2 get attention and look hard done by 🙄

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Aye and block the person that bought them 🤣.. she keeps saying the quiet one and fiefie r sinking themselves not it's her that sinking herself as usual 🤣🤣 .. and what's the issue if she thinks sue edited the picture lol all she wants is a clear picture of fiefie in her street cos the police clearly told her it proves nothing she thinks r fiefie is as stupid as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tut tut tut smelly begging sabby
I simply put up the proof I visited a friend. Didn’t say who or why. If she chooses not to believe who cares. It doesn’t bother me 😂