Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
That video was really triggering of her upset knowing the implied threat behind it but I had to seriously talk myself out of calling anyone as that’s her game, never accepts help. She’s a big girl and if she can make a TikTok she can get herself help… police would do better to detain her and take her for assessment at Enniskillen

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
No one did anything to her tonight. She chose to go on cc and read or should I say finally admit to going on there. She called out me and the quiet one. Police were called and they came out and told her off again!! They leave she does that video then the police came back they didn’t even reach hospital road before some one called them back. She deliberately didn’t answer the phone so people would call police. She puts on the water works and SH attempts to get out of being told off. Just like a child. So now ambulance waited on for an hour no doubt will leave without her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That video was really triggering of her upset knowing the implied threat behind it but I had to seriously talk myself out of calling anyone as that’s her game, never accepts help. She’s a big girl and if she can make a TikTok she can get herself help… police would do better to detain her and take her for assessment at Enniskillen

Not a bit triggering it was all put on. She only threw a tantrum because because the police saw the video of her threatening me and he told her it’s not on she has to stop bullying well that went down well. She thinks it’s ok to leave me living in fear and then throw a tantrum making big threats and saying come to my door and the name calling and I’m expected to take it. Not forgetting her posting a photo of sue she went too far this time. I left my house I was so anxious I had to get out when I came home I could hear her screaming that bastard over there about me then some fool rang the police 😳 that’s why she continues she manipulates people. There’s no thought for me or sue all the commenters on her posts believing her al her lies I read through my comments I don’t mention her child or her appearance but I’m lied about my kids brought into it and the drama queen throws a tantrum and thinks it’ll be forgotten about. There will be a few more phone calls made on Monday no one should be expected to tolerate that behaviour.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Not a bit triggering it was all put on. She only threw a tantrum because because the police saw the video of her threatening me and he told her it’s not on she has to stop bullying well that went down well. She thinks it’s ok to leave me living in fear and then throw a tantrum making big threats and saying come to my door and the name calling and I’m expected to take it. Not forgetting her posting a photo of sue she went too far this time. I left my house I was so anxious I had to get out when I came home I could hear her screaming that bastard over there about me then some fool rang the police 😳 that’s why she continues she manipulates people. There’s no thought for me or sue all the commenters on her posts believing her al her lies I read through my comments I don’t mention her child or her appearance but I’m lied about my kids brought into it and the drama queen throws a tantrum and thinks it’ll be forgotten about. There will be a few more phone calls made on Monday no one should be expected to tolerate that behaviour.
I hope you’re ok, personally for me that was triggering even though I’m aware it was acting with her. I think it’s wired in me due to my profession when I hear distress, however her distress tonight was clearly at a police visit. I actually feel sick for you as Sabrina is fond of saying… I just honestly don’t understand why she is constantly warned and never formally questioned. You must be so frustrated and I’m sorry you’re going through this

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
The thing is the quiet ones comments have only ever stated the truth she sees from her perspective, people on here have said way way worse , I’ve never taken issue with any comment from you quiet one, you’ve never gone too far in my opinion. She’s gunning for you and Sue because she knows who you are, how has she even found out your identity? She seems very unpopular in the park how does she know you commented on her?!