Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Typical Sabrina. Doesn’t like being called out so threatens to harm herself.
If that’s not making a fing mockery of self harm
and those with GENUINE mental health issues I don’t know what is.
For the ones reading here that never comment and support her, have you opened your eyes yet? Do you all now see what a calculating and vicious woman she really is?

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She has always maintained she knew who everyone was here and knew SO much about them but wouldnt spill. Last night she blames only The Quiet One, so that proves she knows next to nothing & no one and then she says she knows nothing but her name.
She tells SO many lies she cannot even keep up with herself
She doesn't know me🤣 I ce across her after my mother who lives n Donegal where I'm originally from told me all about her. I'm 2 hrs from Donegal now and there s no way that woman knows who I am but I do work n Health and I know what I'm talking about and she s full of s so she s

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she starts by saying she HAS to look at the comment cafe because we have mentioned her SA. The reason she was mad was because she can’t remember what she said about it! We know like everything else it didn’t happen. But she can’t remember exactly what she said so if something was said it would have to be lies unless we have proof of her saying it. Funny how the SA comment was quickly forgotten about once she found something else to comment on. So Sabrina if you didn’t look on the dirt site lol until last night how did you get the screen shot of my post for your fb yesterday. How did you know I even put it up. You replied to me in a video saying you saw it. Oops stories not adding up

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I deleted couple msgs there so I could write it all in one lol, I take it Sabrina is still asleep?? And was it only gullible people writing on her TikTok’s? I wonder does she ever actually think, if she would just go off tiktok all drama would stop. Social media is not good for Sabrina’s mental health. This is exact sentence I said months ago and she blocked me for it. But it’s 100% true. She’d be a lot happier if she just gave it up

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ffs sabby !! See if you were my daughter , I'd be kicking your arse into next year ! Acting like a spoiled attention seeking b !! A drain on society so you are. I hope someone slaps that big bap face of yours .😀

She says her mother doesnt have social media but surely over the years with ALL that she does it must get back to her?

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She does need intervention, if she’d a social worker they could even get her brought into proper facilities for help. What ever medication she is on is definitely not helping her, she’s absolutely all over the place, I don’t even think she knows truth from lies anymore. Sabby, when you read this, get the help you really need, if your friend or family’s was behaving as you are you’d try and talk reason to them. Be your own friend and seek proper help.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She does need intervention, if she’d a social worker they could even get her brought into proper facilities for help. What ever medication she is on is definitely not helping her, she’s absolutely all over the place, I don’t even think she knows truth from lies anymore. Sabby, when you read this, get the help you really need, if your friend or family’s was behaving as you are you’d try and talk reason to them. Be your own friend and seek proper help.
Sure she said a while a back (one of the times she was showing off her prescription) that if she didn’t take her anti depressants she’d kill all around her. Or something along those lines. She’s defo not on the correct prescription…or subscription as Sabrina calls it 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m going to see the quiet one and if I see Benji in that front YARD I am lifting him and rescuing him. Think on them poor animals last night when Sabby was running about shouting into her phone and playing with her razors

If you do I'll happily contribute to vets checkup etc. That house shouldnt have a house plant in it never mind vulnerable animals. The absolute garbage she feeds that poor wee dog is criminal.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She rightly calmed down after that “panic attack”. Funny what being told off will do to you. Real mature Sabrina. The police tell you stop with the threats and you start gurning like a baby and getting your Stanley knife out. What do you think that makes a difference. Breaking the law is breaking the law doesn’t matter if you start poking your self after. YOU and you alone chose to go on here and read you needed an excuse to go off on one. Awk did none of the lovely lovely people offer to look for you. Imagine that. Really showed yourself up now. Two police visits and then an ambulance. People know what you are like and there is many in the park who I know. They see everything 😃😃