Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Like to get something clear I never said anything bad about Avril just that she thinks her daughter can be an embarrassment. No one will confront you again you are explosive and could hurt some easily. I just think people should know some home truths. You are the master manipulator on tiktock

You are SPOT ON!
I saw your earlier post too, I wouldnt let my children anywhere near her either.
Most people see right through Sabrina, only a gullible few dont
Any mother would be SO ashamed if their adult daughter stomped about shouting the odds
Its a shame she relies on her

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
My girlfriend heard her before (that's right Sabrina I'm a carpet muncher) and she doesn't have tiktok. I always defend tiktok saying it's an app with all sorts of interesting s and the other day she was like "all I hear from it is that crazy woman who's always shouting, I don't want tiktok".... Fair enough 😂
😂😂 My hubby makes me laugh he calls her the crazy dolly bag 😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yes I think ur right. Aul vinegar Tits. I loved that show reminds me of secondary school days. Rem the song....he used to bring me 🌹 roses....

I only just started working when it was on and I had to record it as it was on so late, used to watch it with my breakfast. I watched Wentworth too, thats a good watch if you like Prisoner Cell Block H.

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
Will also like too add mena doesn't mention that she isn't allowed near other peoples kids. My kids are banned from going near her. They all think she is weird. She trys to tell them all about her bandages and how she got them. One of the little forgien girls still goes near her but that mother doesn't give a damn about them. Oh and mena you were spotted then other day moving a bed to mummy's with no bandage on. Oh dear can you believe it no stitches or staples. Can't edit real life.
Nowaaaay🙈😂 caught out!!! 👏🏽👏🏽

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If she wanted to see genuine shaking she should have been up here the police man told me sit down before I fell down the trauma that woman is causing and her not a care in the world if she knew as much about me as she claims she would know I have cptsd after being in an abusive relationship a real one Sabrina I don’t do confrontation and im definitely not a bully I’m very open and direct and see all the comments on here she will ignore and come for mine 😳 but we are the obsessed ones apparently.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
If she wanted to see genuine shaking she should have been up here the police man told me sit down before I fell down the trauma that woman is causing and her not a care in the world if she knew as much about me as she claims she would know I have cptsd after being in an abusive relationship a real one Sabrina I don’t do confrontation and im definitely not a bully I’m very open and direct and see all the comments on here she will ignore and come for mine 😳 but we are the obsessed ones apparently.
We are all behind you and have our full support.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Like to get something clear I never said anything bad about Avril just that she thinks her daughter can be an embarrassment. No one will confront you again you are explosive and could hurt some easily. I just think people should know some home truths. You are the master manipulator on tiktock

That’s what we mean about the lies she tells her mum was mentioned but not in a bad way it’s the same with Jamie he has never been slagged of or insulted by us others have on TikTok but they aren’t from here. People on here actually reported the videos so much of Jamie they were taken down Sabrina didn’t or her so called friends we did but yet she lies away slagging my son no we aren’t.

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
We are all behind u 💗

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She has a short memory when it comes to us reporting Jamie's photos.
If she was REALLY honest she would admit the trolls on her TikTok arent from here
but that doesnt suit her narrative, it gives her the excuse to come here and read and STILL claim we bully her despite her going out her way to be here, she was always itching to admit reading on here, it was obvious.

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
If she was REALLY honest she would admit the trolls on her TikTok arent from here
but that doesnt suit her narrative, it gives her the excuse to come here and read and STILL claim we bully her despite her going out her way to be here, she was always itching to admit reading on here, it was obvious.
Exactly 💯 she forgets she asked us to report them

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She thanked CC for reporting the photos of Jamie & getting them taken down but that’s all forgotten now