Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
Finally somewhere I can post about this mentally unstable vile excuse for a human being. This woman put me through hell accused me of sending hate mail. Has been homophobic towards me sent police to my house accusing me of make up fake accounts and putting her address out on social media. I don’t have her address and I don’t want it. She puts her address on her videos when she is out in her garden with the door on show with the number on it and the bins. This pathetic excuse for a human being isn’t the person who she makes out she is. She’s a master manipulator and a narcissistic sociopath who claims she’s been through hell with people bullying her when in fact she’s the nastiest bully to walk this earth. She’s jealous of people who have a life and have kids she can’t stand it because she’s not living the life we are. She’s bitter and twisted old woman. She body shames everyone who is beautiful looking because she’s envious of anyone better looking she’s feels threatened by that. But thinks it’s okay to body shame and call people ugly looking bastards. But I would love to know what mirror she’s looking in. There’s a lot more I can say about her but I’ve ran out of space to write anything else about her.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I told yous she wouid come for my comments 😊 the bullying and harassment continues it’s unrea how she can keep bullying knowing the damage she is causing
She doesn care it's all about her .. how can someone that has a problem with so many people but still can't see she's the issue not everyone else.. delusional

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina I can’t wait for your next downfall too hunni. I can’t stop laughing at the thought of your mum putting her phone on silent so she can avoid your calls 😂😂 I feel so sorry for her, she must be terribly ashamed of you. Bet she defo sits on nights - like last night thinking ‘do I wish id of took it up the bum the night that demon was conceived’

Lovely seeing you all today, just want to thank Sabrina and comment cafe, I’ve met a great bunch of ladies and gents, true friends which all stemmed from a shared hatred for a smelly slob from Omagh , hope to meet up again soon guys xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina I can’t wait for your next downfall too hunni. I can’t stop laughing at the thought of your mum putting her phone on silent so she can avoid your calls 😂😂 I feel so sorry for her, she must be terribly ashamed of you. Bet she defo sits on nights - like last night thinking ‘do I wish id of took it up the bum the night that demon was conceived’

Lovely seeing you all today, just want to thank Sabrina and comment cafe, I’ve met a great bunch of ladies and gents, true friends which all stemmed from a shared hatred for a smelly slob from Omagh , hope to meet up again soon guys xx
She’ll be having angry sex tonight with Jeffrey

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
He spoken to someone at the mental health team today about all the abuse I’ve been receivingy name shared all over tik tok the endless threats are unreal and the anxiety it’s causing. Their aim is to keep me well and safe so they said to keep ringing the police and log every incident and keep talking to my lovely friends who are so supportive ❤️ I’m glad I rang them now they are so helpful and it’s so nice to know I’m not alone

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Finally somewhere I can post about this mentally unstable vile excuse for a human being. This woman put me through hell accused me of sending hate mail. Has been homophobic towards me sent police to my house accusing me of make up fake accounts and putting her address out on social media. I don’t have her address and I don’t want it. She puts her address on her videos when she is out in her garden with the door on show with the number on it and the bins. This pathetic excuse for a human being isn’t the person who she makes out she is. She’s a master manipulator and a narcissistic sociopath who claims she’s been through hell with people bullying her when in fact she’s the nastiest bully to walk this earth. She’s jealous of people who have a life and have kids she can’t stand it because she’s not living the life we are. She’s bitter and twisted old woman. She body shames everyone who is beautiful looking because she’s envious of anyone better looking she’s feels threatened by that. But thinks it’s okay to body shame and call people ugly looking bastards. But I would love to know what mirror she’s looking in. There’s a lot more I can say about her but I’ve ran out of space to write anything else about her.

Seems almost everyone who comes into contact with her has the same experience

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
He spoken to someone at the mental health team today about all the abuse I’ve been receivingy name shared all over tik tok the endless threats are unreal and the anxiety it’s causing. Their aim is to keep me well and safe so they said to keep ringing the police and log every incident and keep talking to my lovely friends who are so supportive ❤️ I’m glad I rang them now they are so helpful and it’s so nice to know I’m not alone
I'm always here Hun she s such a toxic person u don't deserve her crap you have nothing 💗

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Welcome to the cafe! So you have being a victim of hers aswell then?