Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Screaming into her phone that it was all down to The Quiet One phoning the police when her last little minion has admitted it was her :ROFLMAO:
You just cant get the calibre of support nowadays!

Screenshot 2024-10-05 110324.png

She blames me because I rang them the first time they went out so in true manipulating style she wouldnā€™t have sh out the police hadnā€™t told her to stop harassing me, makes no sense. And apparently youā€™s only comment because I posted about the ambulance being there, nothing to do with her endless TikToks bullying people yous only comment because of me like seriously. This group was setup so people could support each other because of her morning to do with me. Itā€™s actually embarrassing what sheā€™s at now with the constant lies but she did us a favour because so many people have come forward to me since I posted on my fb saying she has tortured them as well.

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh Sabrina what have you been doing. The quiet one ain't the only one who can see your house. Why don't you come at me. I was there watching the police and ambulance at your house. Saw the police go ask your next door neighbour to sit with you. Ha! Denied. We all regularly chat about u in the park and all want rid of you. Wonder if we should clue Avril in on what you have been up to. Let's just say this the stuff she does know she isnt impressed.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She rightly calmed down after that ā€œpanic attackā€. Funny what being told off will do to you. Real mature Sabrina. The police tell you stop with the threats and you start gurning like a baby and getting your Stanley knife out. What do you think that makes a difference. Breaking the law is breaking the law doesnā€™t matter if you start poking your self after. YOU and you alone chose to go on here and read you needed an excuse to go off on one. Awk did none of the lovely lovely people offer to look for you. Imagine that. Really showed yourself up now. Two police visits and then an ambulance. People know what you are like and there is many in the park who I know. They see everything šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

She made herself look a complete fool and she can stalk me and my comments and make threats all she wants the truth is out there now about her manipulating behaviour, even services see that. She doesnā€™t know what a panic attack is that was a tantrum she had and yeah blaming me for it all thereā€™s a few of us live here the fool

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh Sabrina what have you been doing. The quiet one ain't the only one who can see your house. Why don't you come at me. I was there watching the police and ambulance at your house. Saw the police go ask your next door neighbour to sit with you. Ha! Denied. We all regularly chat about u in the park and all want rid of you. Wonder if we should clue Avril in on what you have been up to. Let's just say this the stuff she does know she isnt impressed.

Her poor mother, she should be told maybe she can support Sabrina then and police can go to her when she self harms instead of expecting the neighbours too.
Proves my point thereā€™s not just me on here.

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
So the police attended to deliver their advice. She was clearly presenting well enough for them to leave. Within minutes she sky rocketted to the point she had self harmed, made and posted a video which caused caused others to be in fear for her safety and call the police who turned and came back as they were only along the road. Just shows how quickly the mood turns. 0 to 1000 in literal minutes.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Iā€™ve never understood this, I have bpd an suffer badly daily, never in the middle of a manic episode do I think ā€œhere hold on to I lift my phone an record this on TikTokā€ she makes an absolute mockery of mental health! Also, WHY DOES SHE REPEAT HERSELF?!!!!!! Is she broke šŸ˜‚ it really riles me šŸ˜‚ the woman isnā€™t a nice person at all regardless of the facade she puts on!

Exactly no one in genuine distress would she doesnā€™t see itā€™s her behaviour that makes people see what sheā€™s at. Imagine being so upset you can hardly speak and setting up a video and posting it. She said she has lovely friends why not message them? She would rather leave concerned people sitting watching and worrying to then basically make a mockery of that by posting another video

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The mother knows plenty. She turns her phone on silent at night so she's not involved with the drama. She actually embarrassed most days wanted to live a quiet life. Unfortunately she needs little miss McKenna to get her shopping although that might change due to recent change in her circumstances. Those fake crying fits are her speciality it's what she has always done to get her way.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So the police attended to deliver their advice. She was clearly presenting well enough for them to leave. Within minutes she sky rocketted to the point she had self harmed, made and posted a video which caused caused others to be in fear for her safety and call the police who turned and came back as they were only along the road. Just shows how quickly the mood turns. 0 to 1000 in literal minutes.

The police went out the first time because I called them I showed them the videos and threats and she was told to stop and that did not go down well. As soon as they left I left my house I have severe anxiety and needed to get out when I came back I could hear her screaming my name calling me all the names under the sun my son also heard her how traumatising is that to hear someone screaming your name and she can deny it all she wants. The police were called by some one on TikTok who was worrried for her
But even those people will have seen how manipulative she is now

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The mother knows plenty. She turns her phone on silent at night so she's not involved with the drama. She actually embarrassed most days wanted to live a quiet life. Unfortunately she needs little miss McKenna to get her shopping although that might change due to recent change in her circumstances. Those fake crying fits are her speciality it's what she has always done to get her way.

Imagine being that childish to think at 44 you can cry and throw a tantrum and get your own way. Unless Iā€™m in her face talking to her or at her door what I do is no concern of hers she can post all the videos she wants everyone knows she is the bully.
How does she think Sabrina will get her shopping if neither of them can walk? They would definitely qualify for a wee bungalow together

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Will also like too add mena doesn't mention that she isn't allowed near other peoples kids. My kids are banned from going near her. They all think she is weird. She trys to tell them all about her bandages and how she got them. One of the little forgien girls still goes near her but that mother doesn't give a damn about them. Oh and mena you were spotted then other day moving a bed to mummy's with no bandage on. Oh dear can you believe it no stitches or staples. Can't edit real life.