Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina since you love a wee read here. Please can you tell me why you repeat yourself over and over and over in one video
She can’t reply atm, too busy humping Jeffry while her evil cats attack him xo
dinosaur GIF

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
To what point is Enough…

I fully understand how easy it is to jump on the train and join people and how easily you can be influenced when it comes to social media, that yourself you can become blind to what you’re actually doing.

I do not know Sabrina, but as a watcher, I am genuinely more concerned for the people who are cyber bullying this vulnerable woman. No matter what type of a person you all ASSUME she is, why does she deserve to not feel safe, or stable due to your actions.

Take a look at yourself. Fully grown adult women, mammys, grannies, bullying someone online just to keep up with everyone else. Taking pictures of a baby who had passed away and plastering it all over the internet constantly triggering his mother. Calling her horrible names for being a normal person, treating her friends and families kids just the way so many people who love for there to be treated. Giving out her address, her safe place, knowing what that’s doing to her mind. Causing her so much stress that she is triggered into harming herself. Calling her family names and bringing up irrelevant family information from the past. Please realise it’s none of your business at all. Leave her alone, she should NOT have to delete social media because you people don’t have the decency to NOT bully someone. It’s 2024, do better.

You will all have blood on your hands, and I really really hope you all eventually get caught.
How well do you know Sabrina? Is it from TikTok or do you have dealings with her on the ground so to speak?
We’d genuinely be interested to know.
Yes sometimes things are said here that shouldn’t but the times (rarely) it’s happened we say to the person involved but Sabrina never reads that part out.
There are two sides to every story, this group wasn’t set up randomly, there’s loads of reasons behind it but as you’ve only been here a few months you may have just seen recent events.
We actually have conversations, every page is not about Sabrina.
Also, if anything happens to any member of this group that Sabrina has taken a spite at then it will be blood on her hands.
We appreciate your input Strawberry as we appreciate everyone’s point of view and I’m sure we’ll all take it on board x

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Perhaps someone should update the my omagh page on fb on her antics. Just so people are aware of what she is like. Maybe let the buy and sell sites know she’s is scamming people out of money. Not to mention the lies she is spreading about people in the park.
Brilliant idea fiefie. Her local community need to be made aware of her (if they aren’t already) and her antics. She is a dangerous woman and it’s only a matter of time before she cons someone else. Probably another vulnerable/underage person with no sense like Aine and Orla. Haven’t seen Aine about Primark lately, wonder what happened.