Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

strawberrypopbop

Sep 3, 2024
ireland
To what point is Enough…

I fully understand how easy it is to jump on the train and join people and how easily you can be influenced when it comes to social media, that yourself you can become blind to what you’re actually doing.

I do not know Sabrina, but as a watcher, I am genuinely more concerned for the people who are cyber bullying this vulnerable woman. No matter what type of a person you all ASSUME she is, why does she deserve to not feel safe, or stable due to your actions.

Take a look at yourself. Fully grown adult women, mammys, grannies, bullying someone online just to keep up with everyone else. Taking pictures of a baby who had passed away and plastering it all over the internet constantly triggering his mother. Calling her horrible names for being a normal person, treating her friends and families kids just the way so many people who love for there to be treated. Giving out her address, her safe place, knowing what that’s doing to her mind. Causing her so much stress that she is triggered into harming herself. Calling her family names and bringing up irrelevant family information from the past. Please realise it’s none of your business at all. Leave her alone, she should NOT have to delete social media because you people don’t have the decency to NOT bully someone. It’s 2024, do better.

You will all have blood on your hands, and I really really hope you all eventually get caught.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
It is a shame for the wee dog. At his age he will be needing out during the night. Those pee pads are obviously there so she doesn't have to get out of bed. If he's blind how would he know where they are? He will obviously be able to use his wee memory to get about the house which is familiar to him but unless the pads have been used before he went blind he wouldn't have a clue.

If Sabrina at least had a routine it would be better for him. She went to bed early last night and will no doubt be in bed til afternoon. Crater be lying in the living room blinds closed by himself 😭
It’s so sad, my heart is broken for him. She never has him up in her lap for cuddles and kisses.Just them evil cats. I don’t hate cats at all but hers are evil, sure she records them attacking wee Benji and hurting him and thinks it’s funny. She can’t even be arsed to lift the wee man into his bed properly, it always looks like he’s falling off the side of bed. Makes me sick to my stomach knowing he’s in that house

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
To what point is Enough…

I fully understand how easy it is to jump on the train and join people and how easily you can be influenced when it comes to social media, that yourself you can become blind to what you’re actually doing.

I do not know Sabrina, but as a watcher, I am genuinely more concerned for the people who are cyber bullying this vulnerable woman. No matter what type of a person you all ASSUME she is, why does she deserve to not feel safe, or stable due to your actions.

Take a look at yourself. Fully grown adult women, mammys, grannies, bullying someone online just to keep up with everyone else. Taking pictures of a baby who had passed away and plastering it all over the internet constantly triggering his mother. Calling her horrible names for being a normal person, treating her friends and families kids just the way so many people who love for there to be treated. Giving out her address, her safe place, knowing what that’s doing to her mind. Causing her so much stress that she is triggered into harming herself. Calling her family names and bringing up irrelevant family information from the past. Please realise it’s none of your business at all. Leave her alone, she should NOT have to delete social media because you people don’t have the decency to NOT bully someone. It’s 2024, do better.

You will all have blood on your hands, and I really really hope you all eventually get caught.
I have never shared a picture of her stillborn. Ask yourself how these trolls got the pictures?? Sabrina has SOLD her stillborn babies pictures to several media outlets. Non of the people in comment cafe are responsible for sharing pics of Jamie over the internet.

Sabrina has shared pictures of several peoples children over tiktok, WE do not feel safe. So it’s ok for her to do that and we should just be ok with it??

And do not even start with triggering her self harm, she does that for views and likes. She threatened to self harm last week and not 10mins later she was out bouncing about the park chatting away to relatives putting her doll in car USING THE ARM SHE JUST *HURT* you haven’t a fing clue so give over.

May 6, 2024
antrim
To what point is Enough…

Excuse me, sabrina does feel safe in her home, it's those around her who don't feel safe. You're just another one believing the se she tells you.
NOBODY here has posted her sons picture. I think you'll find she sold that picture to every magazine willing to pay years ago!
If she's so triggered by seeing it online maybe she should have thought about that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
No one here has EVER shared photos of Jamie. Sabrina exploited that poor wee soul from day 1 and she STILL is, relishing the money and attention. She knows its not coming from here, she THANKED us for getting them taken down.

If she didnt feel safe she would have spent the £20 she spent on se yesterday buying the camera she has on her wishlist for the gullible idiots who believe her. She doesnt thank people like you who support her, look at poor Mary yesterday and she had the audacity to tell her off for being concerned, no time to say thank you, need to stomp with her dolly for sweeties

Everything she does is for attention, surely you are not foolish enough to believe half of what you have written there? Think about it. The convenient "SH" attempts that coincide each non benefit week, she has no shopping hauls to post so she needs something for attention.

Recently she made a video saying "talk about me behind my back, just dont come into my TikTok account/lives"
NONE of us do and now that even the most stupid of people can see her for what she is and views have fallen she concocted alllllllll the recent bullshit for the excuse to say publicly she reads on here. She ran out of "lovely lovely people" sending her screenshots. she ACTIVELY SEEKS US OUT.
See if you hit your thumb with a hammer and it hurt, would you go do it again and again and again just to make sure it still did? Probably, you seem THAT gullible

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
Sabrina. I’m the one that mentioned taking your dog. And I will be. I am RESCUING him from you. And thanks for the info about how he doesn’t go out the front anymore (even though he does coz you showed the front door open couple days ago with Benji walking about) but thanks for letting me know he goes out the back to the toilet now, I can quite easily walk up that back lane behind the houses. You only let Benji out to the toilet 3 times a day? Jesus my dogs are in and out as they please, they need toilet far more than 3 times per day. But maybe that’s coz I actually feed and water my dogs. I’ve never seen Benji with a water dish. Thanks for the dedicated video tho. You will not be treating that wee dog badly for much longer 🫵🏻
It would be kinder to take him! She can’t look after herself let alone a poor animal

whoareye

Aug 26, 2024
northern ireland
I actually can’t believe her reaction to Mary! I felt sorry for her (Sabrina) genuinely. I seen the video the other night of her in distress begging for help and someone to ring her. People were concerned, Mary rang for help for her and she gets that reaction🫣 I’m starting to think it is for attention, when she is reacting like that to people who are concerned for her. Eyes opened now!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I actually can’t believe her reaction to Mary! I felt sorry for her (Sabrina) genuinely. I seen the video the other night of her in distress begging for help and someone to ring her. People were concerned, Mary rang for help for her and she gets that reaction🫣 I’m starting to think it is for attention, when she is reacting like that to people who are concerned for her. Eyes opened now!

She did it to the last ""Mary""
what was her name again??
It was exactly the same scenario, person replied on her videos often, showed support, showed concern. When she challenged not being acknowledged she made a looong video roaring like a great fat bull "stop messaging me, stop commenting on my videos LEAVE ME ALONE"
she is a horrible person

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
I think one of the issues here is those who don't know Sabrina and simply view her videos are taking what she is saying as gospel. In reality what she has done is taken one word of a sentence and heard what she wants to hear. She has a personality disorder therefore her thinking can be distorted. I do feel she genuinely believes what she says to be true. Unfortunately it is an exaggerated, misinterpreted and incorrect version. It is this version she puts in her videos for all to see. When you are the target of this you have the right to respond. Just as Sabrina herself does.

Absolutely there are things said on this page that I wouldn't necessarily have said myself. I have the ability to scroll past those, not comment or join in. We all have the right and responsibility to select what we are and arent involved in, what we say or do and how it impacts on others. Sabrina included.

Sabrina lets us into her life by posting what she choses to post on a public platform. We see a snippet of her day. Maybe she does cuddle Benji, maybe she is kind to others without the need for validation. She's got a great dirty laugh. I imagine when she is in good form she could be great fun. Instead we see venom anger. I can't imagine there are too many, if any, who wouldn't wish she would turn a corner, get help and behave differently. It wouldn't only have an impact on her life for the better.

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
To what point is Enough…

Take it from someone who has known Sabrina a very long time. Others do as well. This is what she does when she gets in trouble with the police. She makes a big show puts on the fake voice and fake crying to get others to call the ambulance for her. She has NO intention of killing herself. Trust me on that. She does a few minor cuts on her arm so that they bleed and look worse than they are. Ask yourself if last time was so bad she didn't go to hospital. The mental health team are there to help she won't go. Not because she's afraid but because she knows they will figure out it's all an act. She preplans her SH attempts like making a video before. She plays on people feelings of concern. She deliberately gives out her address so people know where to send the ambulance. She isn't afraid of anyone coming to get house except the police when she is in trouble. The police tell her time and time again if it bothers so much don't come on here to look, make tiktok private and limit comments. She won't do that because she loves the attention she gets from trolls and so called friends. Poor baby wasn't even in the ground before she was writing to papers and magazines to sell her story. She got a few. But many came back with sorry for your loss but unfortunately it happens to millions of women. Therefore she needed something to put her over the others enter the reborn dolls and the trolls storyline. She fooled a lot of people for a long time but many got wise to her when her stories didn't add up.
You want to write a long winded plea to someone send it to Sabrina but I can tell you it will fall on deaf ears. If you don't agree with her 100 percent and are a risk to her storylines she will brand you a troll. She will spend ages searching all your socials to find information about you and use it against you. She loves it.
To your comment about hoping you all get caught. From what I have seen people use here as a way of expressing their hate for Sabrina and what she does. There is nothing wrong about that. No one ever goes to her face anymore. That is what she wants so she can expose you as a bully even if you were only asking for something you paid for. She has a long life habit of promising and selling things to people for money then never sending it. She will get the money then block you. Claim she has no idea what you are talking about.
So you think on that the next time you claim to stand up for someone you don't really know.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think one of the issues here is those who don't know Sabrina and simply view her videos are taking what she is saying as gospel. In reality what she has done is taken one word of a sentence and heard what she wants to hear. She has a personality disorder therefore her thinking can be distorted. I do feel she genuinely believes what she says to be true. Unfortunately it is an exaggerated, misinterpreted and incorrect version. It is this version she puts in her videos for all to see. When you are the target of this you have the right to respond. Just as Sabrina herself does.

Absolutely there are things said on this page that I wouldn't necessarily have said myself. I have the ability to scroll past those, not comment or join in. We all have the right and responsibility to select what we are and arent involved in, what we say or do and how it impacts on others. Sabrina included.

Sabrina lets us into her life by posting what she choses to post on a public platform. We see a snippet of her day. Maybe she does cuddle Benji, maybe she is kind to others without the need for validation. She's got a great dirty laugh. I imagine when she is in good form she could be great fun. Instead we see venom anger. I can't imagine there are too many, if any, who wouldn't wish she would turn a corner, get help and behave differently. It wouldn't only have an impact on her life for the better.

That’s the thing though people have said awful things to her on TikTok and in the past some comments on here I haven’t always agreed with myself and that’s fine people are adults.
But ask yourselves this why does she target me? It’s clear I haven’t posted any abuse or awful comments but the lies keep coming from her mouth about and people think that’s acceptable.
She thinks because I haven’t said anything nasty that I’m an easy target and because I live near her and I keep myself to myself again she thinks I’m an easy target.
The woman is unstable and very manipulative she knows exactly what she is doing. So tell me is that not a bully someone who picks on someone they think won’t react.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
The sunTo what point is Enough…

You sound like you’re in a place where a lot of us were at the beginning. Sabrina is the bully, have you not seen her videos calling the quiet one and fiefie every disgusting name under the sun?
sabrina makes up stories about hate Mail, leaves comments about Jamie’s bones, posts pictures of Jamie etc. not one person on here condones that account for putting up pictures of a stillborn child.

lastly, you cannot get “caught“ for discussing someone who puts themselves publicly online.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s so sad, my heart is broken for him. She never has him up in her lap for cuddles and kisses.Just them evil cats. I don’t hate cats at all but hers are evil, sure she records them attacking wee Benji and hurting him and thinks it’s funny. She can’t even be arsed to lift the wee man into his bed properly, it always looks like he’s falling off the side of bed. Makes me sick to my stomach knowing he’s in that house

It’s funny how she even turned this into a lie you said you would rescue the dog she said you were going to kidnap him 😳

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Please just stick around and find out for yourself. We are not what Sabrina says.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
See all U people that stick up for Sabby at some point you need 2 sit back an just look at the facts never mind what we r saying or Sabby and ask yourself why r the police not taking action on the "trolls" why do the police go to her house and leave,why when an ambulance is called do they leave her house without her ? It's because she doesn hurt herself as bad as what she says she does and noone gets arrested for bully or harassing her because she is the bully and she is the 1 harassing people .. she latches on 2 vulnerable people 2 get them 2 do her dirty work cos she can manipulate them when someone calls her out on something why doesn she explain the truth? She blocks them so U lot can't see how she fs people over ... Don't worry 1 day it will be yous that she will do over or 1 day yous will see it for what it is and you'll be on here saying yous where right! Cos Sabby is nothing but a narcissist it's everyone else's fault never here's .. it's like a man hits a women an says U made me do that she's the bully she's a lair she's an attention seeking f and is only happy when there's drama don't let her fool U she would sell her granny if she wasn dead!

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
As any one new to the site will see. 99% of what Sabrina says and does on TT is a lie. She trolls herself for content. She gets attention. Happy Sabrina.

When something doesn’t go her way she has a “meltdown”. Someone was genuinely concerned for her (as many have been before) and she’s tore them to shreds in her videos. Says it all really about her.

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s the thing though people have said awful things to her on TikTok and in the past some comments on here I haven’t always agreed with myself and that’s fine people are adults.
But ask yourselves this why does she target me? It’s clear I haven’t posted any abuse or awful comments but the lies keep coming from her mouth about and people think that’s acceptable.
She thinks because I haven’t said anything nasty that I’m an easy target and because I live near her and I keep myself to myself again she thinks I’m an easy target.
The woman is unstable and very manipulative she knows exactly what she is doing. So tell me is that not a bully someone who picks on someone they think won’t react.
Absolutely. She is honing in on those she can identify, made worse by the fact that you are in close proximity to her.

Her own behaviour has resulted in her being in the position where she cannot trust very many people. Probably why she reacts so badly to the support you get on here.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
To what point is Enough…

I suggest you take some time and read my posts on here then go and watch the last 17 videos a lot of them start with calling me an ugly bastard and then tell me she’s not a bully.
The woman bullies everyone she comes across the abuse she has given me and others is not normal.
You can defend her all you want but the reality is very different she sat yesterday and made herself look an even bigger bully reading out my comments from here she ignored the ones saying anything negative about her and went straight for mine.
She is in a mood because she got told of by the police and rightly so what gives her the right to threaten people in their own homes and lie constantly about them. Everyone and I mean everyone knows what she is really like the amount of people coming forward now is shocking and also really sad that this one person has caused so much harm to so many people.
I won’t be backing down let’s be very clear on that. She won’t bully me into stepping back unless I’m at her door or saying horrible things about her or too her she can not and will not dictate what I do or say.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She thinks she is uncovering a great conspiracy. I don’t hide who I am on here because I am doing nothing wrong. I made a few comments on an another page not Sabrina’s and she came for me. She called me out and then sent me a slew of nasty insulting messages. She wasn’t retaliating to what I had done. I made a joke about something she said in a video. She came for me and my family. She insulted my looks, claimed me and my husband were brother and sister and said my daughter was a product of incest. She searched my social media and found my daughter’s school and said in a video she was going to call the school to tell them what a bully I was ?!? She gave out where I lived over and over again. She put pictures of me and my daughter on her own page. Then made an account with my daughter’s name on it and her picture. She’s admitted it was her doing it. All over one comment I made. And that’s not even everything she has done. I made friends with someone on here and went to visit her. She claimed we were lesbians?? Made derogatory comments about lesbians by calling them vulgar names. I had to contact the police about what she said about my daughter and concerning her sex life. (She’s 14) the police went out to her and the same evening she “sh” and had to get a taxi to the hospital. This is what she does when people involve the authorities she plays the mental health and SH card. She wasn’t too mentally unwell to do everything she did to my family but when she is told by police to cut it out she cries and claims she’s mentally unwell. But god forbid anyone offer her mental health help. So she doesn’t do that. Claims she has an addiction to SH (she doesn’t) and won’t do anything to get better???? There are people throwing themselves off bridges because they can’t get help and she’s offered it and says nah don’t want it.
There are no words for that woman.