Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
The lady on here called the quiet one seams extremely well versed in playing the victim card and I think she and her kids are on a different level to Sabrina. She claims her kids are afraid and the day before said her daughter wud be the one to attack Sabrina. She claims she is intimidated by Sabrina when she walks past her house. Now Sabrina may not be a saint in all this but ur playing games with a vulnerable woman. Go contact tv and make a sequel of ur life. Leave this woman alone ur the bully
Sabrina please

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
The lady on here called the quiet one seams extremely well versed in playing the victim card and I think she and her kids are on a different level to Sabrina. She claims her kids are afraid and the day before said her daughter wud be the one to attack Sabrina. She claims she is intimidated by Sabrina when she walks past her house. Now Sabrina may not be a saint in all this but ur playing games with a vulnerable woman. Go contact tv and make a sequel of ur life. Leave this woman alone ur the bully
Alright there Melinda, you aren't wanted here.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
All this because she got a report to the housing she blame the quite one earlier then said it was the dirt site makes she wants to make up her mind nobody asks her to read on here she dosent have to read on here I say everybody that lives round her r sick of her and her bullshit people have ask her to say of social media and she always has something rude back to say to them or they go on her block list there is no talking to her if it not Sabrina way then she starts the s.h card there many of people on TikTok have threads made about them they ignore it they don’t act like Sabrina she loves the attention she getting off it same with the hate mail she was getting it was the s.h card to

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Well I've never in my days seen such orchestrated videos, all to manipulate the narrative and make herself out the victim again. How she broke character to say "hi " then straight back to spouting venom. The next video claiming they took her straight down because she was in such a state? Such as state her first action is to do another video. All this is for the benefit of the housing officer and if they can't see it their choosing not. While I'm on the topic of housing officer, " hows about doing your job and explain why you continue to let a single person live in a 3 bedroom house when families are in desperate need for social housing in Omagh?" Don't even suggest it's because of her sons bedroom because there's no sentimental value in that room. What happened her son was heartbreaking and we all agree but she received that house because she was pregnant, she should of been down sized years ago. Her son spent no time in that house, so it can not be said the room was her sons. She has continued to milk what happened and has been left to victimise her neighbours. This woman is out of control, abuses all around her including the system, refuses to take accountability or accept much needed help. When is enough enough?
Agreed. The housing are failing meanwhile they hound others who actually have more than 1 person in their household. With her being on UC, UC also decide if they pay for the spare bedrooms or not, if the rooms are not being occupied they won't pay for therefore she's committing fraud by saying they are to avoid paying for those rooms herself. My sister has her 2 grandchildren as my niece passed away, she is in a 4 bed, the 4th room fits one single bed and 2 storage boxed in which my other niece will stay 3 nights a week to help out as my sister is 60 and her grandchildren are very young. My sister moved onto UC and they have said they are not paying for the spare box room meanwhile there are people like sabby with 2 spare rooms getting away with it

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Agreed. The housing are failing meanwhile they hound others who actually have more than 1 person in their household. With her being on UC, UC also decide if they pay for the spare bedrooms or not, if the rooms are not being occupied they won't pay for therefore she's committing fraud by saying they are to avoid paying for those rooms herself. My sister has her 2 grandchildren as my niece passed away, she is in a 4 bed, the 4th room fits one single bed and 2 storage boxed in which my other niece will stay 3 nights a week to help out as my sister is 60 and her grandchildren are very young. My sister moved onto UC and they have said they are not paying for the spare box room meanwhile there are people like sabby with 2 spare rooms getting away with it
I really don't know why she gets away with everything for so long.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
There’s the real Sabrina in her newest video. Does she think that saying “Pot, kettle?” absolves her of her sins? It also implies that two things are alike - so is that her admitting to being a trolling, bullying, nasty human being? As for attacking people’s spelling… the call is coming from inside the house. Btw it’s pronounced “pattern” not “pattren”.
Funny when she comes for people's spelling mistakes when she can't even talk properly the there's her at 44 screaming at a phone then don't forget cutting her arms for sympathy and the attention seeking she craves id rather have spelling mistakes or even better s at spelling over her problems any day of the week!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

Did you mean "seems"? .. Sabby do yourself a favour and stay off here, you can't handle the truth do you can't even tell the truth 🤣 .. go back to you're wee empty pissy house darling that hopefully won't be yours for much longer😜🤪 .. you are raging that everyone sees you for the attention seeking big hure that you are go take some of you're tablets that you pay for and have an early night give Jeffery the night of 🖕🏼😘

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Did you mean "seems"? .. Sabby do yourself a favour and stay off here, you can't handle the truth do you can't even tell the truth 🤣 .. go back to you're wee empty pissy house darling that hopefully won't be yours for much longer😜🤪 .. you are raging that everyone sees you for the attention seeking big hure that you are go take some of you're tablets that you pay for the days and have an early night give Jeffery the night of 🖕🏼😘
It's her only wee friend Melinda angel Lambert.