Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
She purposely blames ant negative comments on her videos on people here knowing that for the most part nobody here says anything on TT, she is being left alone by the people here, all she has to do is not peek at whats been said. If she carried on with her usual content, stayed away from looking here and bringing it up at all she wouldn't be having to deal with the so called stress she claims to be under
Seriously that's easier said than done. If you knew people had a thread going about you, even those with no mental health issues would struggle to not go look. I'm really not sure if people are just making excuses to allow them to vent. Why not make a private group and vent privately.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her making up lies about something is really not your concern especially if the thread ends. Serious question, if she does end her life, how will you feel?

It’s my concern though my name has been slandered for days now, she has no proof or evidence of anything it’s all lies every word.
Why is it only her that matters?
The abuse I have tolerated this last 5 days is shocking and the police agree that’s the reason for her tantrums she was called out in her behaviour. She can’t lie, call names and slander people on TikTok and think it’s ok she was actually inciting violence on me with her posts giving my address and people saying I’m from Belfast I’ll come to her door!! That’s acceptable for you is it?
People who end their lives don’t broadcast it before hand they sent her home, enough said!! A pure manipulation tactic.
She shouts about my kids ages so it’s ok for her to send people to my house just because my kids are older?? Are you for real?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The people here have every right to discuss the BS she puts out there in her videos, you are saying that CC should find a more private platform to talk because she can't control herself? She managed to stay away since she swore on Jamie's photo right?

Exactly freedom of speech she needs to take her own advice if you don’t like stay away scroll on

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Maybe she feels she had been but why is that your concern. Your laughing emojis show me all I need to know about you. Self Respect and manners and free, light and easily carried.
We not welcome here because we don’t share the same opinion as these ppl who call themselves women , if kids acted like this you would punish them , if ripping a woman to pieces on a site gives them some joy meant in their lives says a lot really , my pleasure to leave should be all ashamed

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
You aren't wanted here either.
🤎🤎🤎🤎
It’s my concern though my name has been slandered for days now, she has no proof or evidence of anything it’s all lies every word.
Why is it only her that matters?
The abuse I have tolerated this last 5 days is shocking and the police agree that’s the reason for her tantrums she was called out in her behaviour. She can’t lie, call names and slander people on TikTok and think it’s ok she was actually inciting violence on me with her posts giving my address and people saying I’m from Belfast I’ll come to her door!! That’s acceptable for you is it?
People who end their lives don’t broadcast it before hand they sent her home, enough said!! A pure manipulation tactic.
She shouts about my kids ages so it’s ok for her to send people to my house just because my kids are older?? Are you for real?
Absolutely not OK. Would this be blowing up like it is now if this thread was deleted, I think not.
Do you really think you are helping ease the situation or adding fuel to the fire, well only you can answer that.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I've given my opinion, everyone is responsible for only themselves. Should this end badly il know I said what I needed to say. We all should not just stand back when we see something happening that we think is wrong.
So suicidal that she can make tiktok videos yeah right. Then someone rings an ambulance and she refuses the help. What does that tell you.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've given my opinion, everyone is responsible for only themselves. Should this end badly il know I said what I needed to say. We all should not just stand back when we see something happening that we think is wrong.

Exactly should this end badly on either side because just because others don’t post their struggles like Sabrina doesn’t mean they don’t have them. A lot more is due to come out time time just make sure your not the one standing with the bully