Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've given my opinion, everyone is responsible for only themselves. Should this end badly il know I said what I needed to say. We all should not just stand back when we see something happening that we think is wrong.

And in your words everyone is responsible for their themselves and their own behaviour same goes for Sabrina she is totally responsible for her behaviour and actions

May 24, 2024
ireland
You can come to this forum and call us names and pricks but that doesn’t change the fact she is a manipulative narcissist who’s favourite game to play is the victim card. She needs genuine help but she point blank refuses it and continues to go about her mania while dragging everyone else in to it. You think I need to see a 44 year old screaming in to a phone when I’m just tryna repost videos of cats singing billy Joel after a long day? Get a fing grip u head case

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
And in your words everyone is responsible for their themselves and their own behaviour same goes for Sabrina she is totally responsible for her behaviour and actions
Yes I agree,
Can I be clear on this. Sabrina acts inappropriately, I could write so much on what she does that I find offensive, I choose not to. The reason been she is mentally unstable and if she reads this id rather she got the help that she clearly needs and don't ever want to feel I pushed her to end her life.
You also deserve to live peacefully.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yes I agree,
Can I be clear on this. Sabrina acts inappropriately, I could write so much on what she does that I find offensive, I choose not to. The reason been she is mentally unstable and if she reads this id rather she got the help that she clearly needs and don't ever want to feel I pushed her to end her life.
She’s not mentally unstable she knows exactly what she’s doing and when she’s doing it , that’s our point, don’t u go blaming mental health when we all suffer from it some more in particular but we don’t do that s . We don’t wag a bandaged arm on a camera shouting u did this u did this to people just wanting to scroll mindlessly to forget their brains for a while. She’s rotten

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
Exactly should this end badly on either side because just because others don’t post their struggles like Sabrina doesn’t mean they don’t have them. A lot more is due to come out time time just make sure your not the one standing with the bully
Excuse I stand by myself. No one should ever feel that life is so bad that they end their lives.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
She’s not mentally unstable she knows exactly what she’s doing and when she’s doing it , that’s our point, don’t u go blaming mental health when we all suffer from it some more in particular but we don’t do that s . We don’t wag a bandaged arm on a camera shouting u did this u did this to people just wanting to scroll mindlessly to forget their brains for a while. She’s rotten
That's your opinion, I dont agree with it though.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yes I agree,

I don’t want that either i posted that earlier but when she was reading my posts out she choose to ignore that one. No one wants her to unalive herself or loose her house or be self harming but she needs to realise she can’t abuse people and not have consequences. I made a comment about speaking to her dr she lied and twisted it I said someone should speak to her dr and tell them if she is suicidal she shouldn’t have so much medication given to her I was coming from a caring place but the abuse I got over it was unreal. She needs to accept responsibility and help for her sake as much as for others it can’t continue like this. She will start on the wrong person some day no one wants that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Excuse I stand by myself. No one should ever feel that life is so bad that they end their lives.

No they shouldn’t and Sabrina should think about who she is targeting we all know she thinks she’s the only one who struggles she needs to be very careful her behaviour has consequences for others and blaming someone for her sh that’s going way too far I don’t care what anyone says but someone who is in genuine distress would not be posting videos she was no sooner at that hospital until she had videos up blaming me was there a need calling me evil saying I was stalking her was there any need, no
And she went all day blaming me I was no where near her no posts about her and I still got the blame.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I don’t want that either i posted that earlier but when she was reading my posts out she choose to ignore that one. No one wants her to unalive herself or loose her house or be self harming but she needs to realise she can’t abuse people and not have consequences. I made a comment about speaking to her dr she lied and twisted it I said someone should speak to her dr and tell them if she is suicidal she shouldn’t have so much medication given to her I was coming from a caring place but the abuse I got over it was unreal. She needs to accept responsibility and help for her sake as much as for others it can’t continue like this. She will start on the wrong person some day no one wants that.
Listen I understand, I dont know Sabrina but I was kind to her via messages. That was till she didn't like what I had to say and like hundreds of others I was blocked.

I dunt agree with how she lambasted you and the vile name calling. That's more about her than you

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
No they shouldn’t and Sabrina should think about who she is targeting we all know she thinks she’s the only one who struggles she needs to be very careful her behaviour has consequences for others and blaming someone for her sh that’s going way too far I don’t care what anyone says but someone who is in genuine distress would not be posting videos she was no sooner at that hospital until she had videos up blaming me was there a need calling me evil saying I was stalking her was there any need, no
And she went all day blaming me I was no where near her no posts about her and I still got the blame.
It's always easier to blame others than look at yourself.
When this group began it was mainly normal discussion on what was happening but as the numbers grew the language has changed to quite often derogatory comments.
If I could comment on her posts when I hear and witness the bile she spews I would. What would be the point. One sentence and id be blocked. Some people can't be helped but those people should be left alone, in my opinion.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I have given my opinion something of thought hard about knowing I see this differently from most on here.
I will now go back to my quiet and observe only place and keep my opinions to myself. Lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have given my opinion something of thought hard about knowing I see this differently from most on here.
I will now go back to my quiet and observe only place and keep my opinions to myself. Lol

Unlike Sabrina we don’t care if you have an opinion different than ours. Unless you’ve been affected by her it would be hard to understand. Anyone is free to speak here we are all adults and as you say responsible for ourselves.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I agree, there’s a lot said on here I totally feel goes far too far. As adults we are only responsible for ourselves and i personally wouldn’t be calling names. I genuinely want Sabrina to get help , however I also wish she would grow up and take accountability for her own actions and stop draining services… accept help. However I agree with iamme, she is highly unlikely to listen so I don’t think I’ll be commenting on her ridiculous behaviour from now on.

Most of you people are respectful and merely discuss her behaviour and I enjoy seeing your point of views so I’ll continue to read. The only exception I’ll make is if Sharon or Sue face any more Facebook posts harassing them as I genuinely feel that behaviour needs called out by them should they choose to do so.

Sharon can I just say I watched the documentary you featured in. Your daughter is an incredibly talented, articulate and brave young woman and I hope she’s doing well. Please tell her I think she is absolutely beautiful and would kill for hair like hers 😂 As for you, the grace and bravery you’ve shown humbled me, well done bringing awareness to such an important cause and I hope NI has a strategy to protect women and girls now?! Very thankful you’re still here and please keep fighting x