Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Well if she is acting why are members ringing the police. Maybe because they aren't 100% sure that that might be the time she does end her life. Not one person in her is 100% sure that one day she will do the unthinkable. Why risk it.
By ignoring her doesn't mean you agree with how she behaves
Cause they’re vulnerable gullible people who can’t fathom the fact someone would do that s on purpose, how can u not see this

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m sorry but I don’t believe u are coming from a kind place at all. You’re wanting her to lose her house and hurt herself. U should know better
Who are you talking to Angel? You are giving her drugs not prescribed to her, in other words ILLEGAL DRUGS. if she were to od it would be entirely your fault. Is she paying you or what’s the deal anyway?

May 24, 2024
ireland
‘Had help from a lovely lovely friend’ u gave her the tablets to ‘overdose’ on dopey, she literally thanked you for it. She’s a big prescription junkie and ur feeding her them that’s why she had old boxes with stuff in them and that’s why she refused to show the names on the boxes, you should be ashamed of ur self if she for real did do anything it would not be on the people discussing her behavior like any normal society it would be on you for supplying her and it would be you being prosecuted

May 24, 2024
ireland
How long did it take for you to be so amazing and knowledgeable. Maybe you could be a mentor or all us gullible people.
You have a problem with me cause I did an Eminem song 😂😂 don’t u have drugs to shift? Careful don’t skim off the top and a question mark wouldn’t go amiss ye little nonce sympathiser

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I used to think that, but now I see that she uses the pretence of mental health issues to wreak havoc when she doesn't get her own way.
No one lives the life she lives and makes the choices she makes that hasn't got issues. Do you seriously believe she has no mental health issues?
You have a problem with me cause I did an Eminem song 😂😂 don’t u have drugs to shift? Careful don’t skim off the top and a question mark wouldn’t go amiss ye little

May 6, 2024
antrim
No one lives the life she lives and makes the choices she makes that hasn't got issues. Do you seriously believe she has no mental health issues?
She may very well, we all have issues, but do not confuse that with being a bad person. She's a bully and manipulative piece of crap.
It's quite clear you don't share the opinion of most on here, so why come here?

May 24, 2024
ireland
Having any sort of mental health problems does not come in to consideration about whether you are a good person or not. She is not. She is not a nice or a good person Sabrina McKenna is vile she is a bully she is a homophobe she is disgusting who sold her sons soul for 20 quid then flashes a bandaged arm blaming people on the internet at 44 years of age she spends her days screaming in to her phone bullying everyone. You’ve now decided to zero in on me but u know I’m right that’s why you’re getting smart