Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
Having any sort of mental health problems does not come in to consideration about whether you are a good person or not. She is not. She is not a nice or a good person Sabrina McKenna is vile she is a bully she is a homophobe she is disgusting who sold her sons soul for 20 quid then flashes a bandaged arm blaming people on the internet at 44 years of age she spends her days screaming in to her phone bullying everyone. You’ve now decided to zero in on me but u know I’m right that’s why you’re getting smart
And those we have read over and over. No one is saying that how she behaves is right. I'm calling you out because you are just like her. If I call her out she will block me.

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Message to the fake account that messages me on TT
do off is the message I did not say I was on that woman's side what i said was she has serious issues and the fact she s now reading in here doesn't appeal to me.
I actually think these new ones that r joining not all but the majority are either her or they r been sent n by her. Yesterday was out of bloody control
Sabrina I'm going nowhere so how about u just do off if u really wanted to end it u would u r doing it all for attention and everyone knows it
RANT OVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
Isn't it really easy to ignore someone who is annoying you. No abuse, No name calling, No body shaming and threatening.
This is to No one in particular.