Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Well myself and others reported everyone of those videos last few days alluding to SH or highlighting it in any way.
All reported as SH/suicide.

I honestly have a lot of my own s going on so not been online much in recent weeks and just skipped over the 200 plus pages i missed on here.
Don’t have the energy to go into it all

Agree with many -
1) She’s an absolute joke practically running about complaining about knees
2) NIHE needs to take her to task for her behaviours and the under occupancy.
She got that house as a pregnant single woman when even in that scenario should have been a one bed flat somewhere or even a two at most.
Sounds like she has them all threatened to not take away her space.
Jamie never lived there so really she shouldn’t be allowed to use that as a reason.
Could easily live with her mother.
Can guarantee they are each getting full whack UC, housing benefit, pip, carer allowance for the other one and then saying can’t live in one property because of the others medical needs.
3) Police & NHS need to start charging for the services that are abused
4) She is so used playing the system and being manipulative it’s all now part of the game and her very being
5) The bed and the sofa should have been replaced long ago, no point whinging looking sympathy when you are doing nothing to help yourself (regardless of what genuine mental health issues are also there)
If she engaged with services and wanted to help herself she would know all that.
But instead it’s playing the victim.

Somethings i have caught glimpses of I have to say I disagree with. And I’m not going to go into on the nuances of he said she said etc
I hoping my opinion will be taken in the way it’s intended.
But that’s all part of being adults and having enough emotional intelligence.
A trait evolved by
- a proper upbringing,
- secure friendships and relationships
- work home & family life.
- debate & dialogue in a sensible manner

Don’t rise to her bait, don’t lower yourself to her standards!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well myself and others reported everyone of those videos last few days alluding to SH or highlighting it in any way.
All reported as SH/suicide.

I honestly have a lot of my own s going on so not been online much in recent weeks and just skipped over the 200 plus pages i missed on here.
Don’t have the energy to go into it all

Agree with many -
1) She’s an absolute joke practically running about complaining about knees
2) NIHE needs to take her to task for her behaviours and the under occupancy.
She got that house as a pregnant single woman when even in that scenario should have been a one bed flat somewhere or even a two at most.
Sounds like she has them all threatened to not take away her space.
Jamie never lived there so really she shouldn’t be allowed to use that as a reason.
Could easily live with her mother.
Can guarantee they are each getting full whack UC, housing benefit, pip, carer allowance for the other one and then saying can’t live in one property because of the others medical needs.
3) Police & NHS need to start charging for the services that are abused
4) She is so used playing the system and being manipulative it’s all now part of the game and her very being
5) The bed and the sofa should have been replaced long ago, no point whinging looking sympathy when you are doing nothing to help yourself (regardless of what genuine mental health issues are also there)
If she engaged with services and wanted to help herself she would know all that.
But instead it’s playing the victim.

Somethings i have caught glimpses of I have to say I disagree with. And I’m not going to go into on the nuances of he said she said etc
I hoping my opinion will be taken in the way it’s intended.
But that’s all part of being adults and having enough emotional intelligence.
A trait evolved by
- a proper upbringing,
- secure friendships and relationships
- work home & family life.
- debate & dialogue in a sensible manner

Don’t rise to her bait, don’t lower yourself to her standards!

I hope you’re ok?
It can be stressful trying to keep up with it all on here and so chaotic at times 😳
It’s fine here to have a different opinion it’s all about respecting that everyone is different and I feel every one on here can do that.
I think it can be different when you are on the receiving end of her abuse in saying that I’ve said very little about her the same can’t be said for her 😳
A lot has came out this last few days which will become clear in time but myself and Sue are not the only ones who have been relentlessly bullied and harassed and I don’t care how many videos are deleted and the fakery begins everyone and I mean everyone knows the truth.

Last edited:

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
This is what it’s like 24/7 she gets over her sucicide attempts within the hour. Look at yesterday she swanned out to the ambulance yesterday and as soon as her ass was planted in the waiting room she had a video up. For someone screaming I don’t want to be here she got over it very very fast. Almost as fast as she ran home when mental health team was mentioned. Appalling behaviour for an adult.

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is what it’s like 24/7 she gets over her sucicide attempts within the hour. Look at yesterday she swanned out to the ambulance yesterday and as soon as her ass was planted in the waiting room she had a video up. For someone screaming I don’t want to be here she got over it very very fast. Almost as fast as she ran home when mental health team was mentioned. Appalling behaviour for an adult.
It's sickening. Anyone with eyes can see what shes doing. She's an absolute drain on nhs services. She's offered help with her mental health but won't take it. That says it all. I'm embarrassed for the woman.