Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
@snoopy24 wee bit hypocritical of you having a go at others when these are just some of the things you have been saying about other people. If you want to read more click on the username and hit messages. Then everyone will see what you have been saying.

They are hardly in a place to judge us 😳 I said this before many times abusers support abusers because if they see her behaviour as acceptable that means they would do the same 😳

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
They are hardly in a place to judge us 😳 I said this before many times abusers support abusers because if they see her behaviour as acceptable that means they would do the same

They are hardly in a place to judge us 😳 I said this before many times abusers support abusers because if they see her behaviour as acceptable that means they would do the same 😳
😂😂😂😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
What I said there is facts , I’m not making a mockery of a dead child , totally different
Nobody here is making a mockery of a dead child Sabrina does that by not letting him rest with dignity. Talking about the shoes and rubbish sabrina buys is not an attack on jamie, its Discussing what Sabrina does.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
What I said there is facts , I’m not making a mockery of a dead child , totally different
No that is your opinion based on what you have seen on TikTok from these people. Do you know boymum personally? Do you live near them? Do you see them 24/7 therefore you have a clear overview of their lives? I don’t think so. We also don’t condone comments on here like unaliving yourself but we are not god. We cannot scold that person for speaking their opinion. Some of the people in here do have intimate knowledge of Sabrina there fore we are confident in our opinions of her. Like for example she is still in her bed right now good for her having no responsibilities that’s she has to get up for. Don’t come here and call us bullies when in Sabrina’s eyes that’s exactly what you are. You took time out of your day to come here and post about boymum you didn’t just scroll past or block. Therefore you are a troll and a bully. That’s not our opinion that is the opinion of the one who you are in here now trying to stick up for. Have a think about that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just a question? If someone puts a comment like “ I want them to go away for good” would others take that as a threat? There’s more to the comment it’s on a public page for all to see so god know who could read that and turn up at the door maybe those ones who commented saying to name me so they could come from Belfast to my door

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Just a question? If someone puts a comment like “ I want them to go away for good” would others take that as a threat? There’s more to the comment it’s on a public page for all to see so god know who could read that and turn up at the door maybe those ones who commented saying to name me so they could come from Belfast to my door
Sounds like it. Considering Sabrina put her own address out there for all to see. How else would a stranger from tiktok ring the police or ambulance. It wouldn’t take too much detective work to figure out who you are.
She want it’s all to go away. She has the power right there. Stop posting fake sucicide claims. Stop posting fake self harm claims. Stop lying and stop bullying neighbours.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Same as the ‘tick fing tock’ comments on an actual video from the other night. Both the comment you mentioned plus this video I’ve just said about should be treated as serious threats