Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Oh look guys. On the 24th of March last year Logan didn’t even exist. No miscarriage or never any mention of him.

No mention of any miscarriage until the 28th of April last year when she seen a medium. Tattle life makes for interesting reading. There is lots more I could..and probably will share. Make of this what you will guys. I don’t believe she even had a miscarriage and never have.
Ahhhh that was me that wrote that first screen shot on tattle. 🤣🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think she’ll deny this whole thing about the quiet ones children. The video in question is from months ago , she’s that thick she probs can’t even remember making it, she’s said before she never listens to her videos back before she posts. Guarantee she completely denies that video. Just like she denies the tests fading video

She would deny it even if it was yesterday she said it 😳 she’s the worst judge of age your kids are over 18 and ill get them done and saying I’m lying about them having autism does she think she can bully them too if they are over 18, sure one still wears a uniform 😂 u like her I hear written proof not something I’ve made up in my head

omaghbred

May 26, 2024
omagh
frig sake didn’t even want to come back here to write anything but I can absolutely 100% undoubtedly say Sabrina did in-fact have a video up having a meltdown one day that she took so many pregnancy tests and watched them fade overtime and how hard that was for her with Logan. to be specific she was walking through her downstairs hallway in the video shouting it. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman and ridiculous mental health professionals have not sectioned her under the mental health act I have seen people sectioned for less and if she doesn’t need / want help it’s a job she needs. Nothing wrong with her hands to type and mouth to make 20 minute videos. Do her head the world of good to take a step back from this virtual reality she lives in.
Crazy we work an extra day in the week to find people like her and there is people out there who genuinely need the help and can’t get it because of people like this. So many vital resources wasted and abused and so self entitled that she can’t even see she is wrong on so many levels. Disgraceful.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
frig sake didn’t even want to come back here to write anything but I can absolutely 100% undoubtedly say Sabrina did in-fact have a video up having a meltdown one day that she took so many pregnancy tests and watched them fade overtime and how hard that was for her with Logan. to be specific she was walking through her downstairs hallway in the video shouting it. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman and ridiculous mental health professionals have not sectioned her under the mental health act I have seen people sectioned for less and if she doesn’t need / want help it’s a job she needs. Nothing wrong with her hands to type and mouth to make 20 minute videos. Do her head the world of good to take a step back from this virtual reality she lives in.
Crazy we work an extra day in the week to find people like her and there is people out there who genuinely need the help and can’t get it because of people like this. So many vital resources wasted and abused and so self entitled that she can’t even see she is wrong on so many levels. Disgraceful.

I don’t think there is a word that she says is the the truth 😳 it’s lie after lie after lie and she forgets she puts everything on a video and then lies about saying it 😳

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Ffs Sabrina can definitely tell you are on live tonight. Can hear you all over the backs. Doesn’t matter if window is open or closed. Also have a word with your black cat seen it yesterday and today jumping out of the rabbit man’s garden. Bloody thing has the rabbits terrified. Not to mention it’s always coming in my garden annoying my animals. Bloody thing is a menace you obviously couldn’t give a s.

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Seriously Sabrina are you still on moaning about in here. What happened to this is the last time I'm mentioning it. It's the same day. Still trying to flog that doll. Take the hint no one wants it. Just cut the s and the lies. Would serve you better. Just because you have lived here 44 years means do all. They can still put you out for antisocial behaviour.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Also funny how she apparently isn’t talking about us anymore but is still ranting on live? She’s clearly obsessed and has nothing else of value in her life - it’s actually sad. Real parents would be busy looking after their kids… or does she think that if she had been a mother that she could behave the way she does?! Nah social services would sadly be involved since day one.