Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Hey Sabrina, while you're reading here and clearing a few things up, do you fancy telling us what you stole from boots? You never want to talk about that one do you?
Thieving tramp.
It was her bad week and she didn't have TikTok to beg so she just stole a wee meal deal god love her. You know how she is about food after sperm donor "starved her".

Oct 7, 2024
NI
It was her bad week and she didn't have TikTok to beg so she just stole a wee meal deal god love her. You know how she is about food after sperm donor "starved her".

"Sperm Donor" soon made her look a ridiculous liar when he put the record straight about the starving thing

The funniest video for me was when she was gushing like a school girl over "Jamie's dad, I'm away to phone him because that's what parents do" (as if she would know!) less than 24 hrs later she was back to spitting venom about him only being a "sperm donor" and Jamie's dad was the internet guy she never even met

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sorry for being quiet guys I miss talking to you all I’m constantly stalked as you know so I’ve been taking time for myself been out at a meeting with someone from the mental health team as the stress and anxiety is unreal she has triggered my ptsd and today is the anniversary of a suicide of someone very close to my family and certain behaviours of others triggers that for me.
Anyway I hope your all well?

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Sorry for being quiet guys I miss talking to you all I’m constantly stalked as you know so I’ve been taking time for myself been out at a meeting with someone from the mental health team as the stress and anxiety is unreal she has triggered my ptsd and today is the anniversary of a suicide of someone very close to my family and certain behaviours of others triggers that for me.
I think she triggers so many, but we all have your back on here! The dirt site isn't so dirty when you know the actual truth...

Oct 7, 2024
NI

So lovely to see you posting Quiet One🥰 Although not surprised you need time away from that vicious harpy.
She triggers a great many communities with her "performances".
Hope you are taking good care of yourself ♥️

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Just a wee note to Sabrina my youngest two are 15 and 17 and both have autism so you have added making a mockery of kids with special needs to your list 😳 no words for you sometimes complete and utter bully imagine threatening to get two kids with special needs done just when we think u can’t go any lower

You would think with her having brothers with additional needs it would have been the one demographic out of bounds for her, but no, she makes a complete joke out of SH/DV's genuine survivors, Cancer patients, other angel parents, infertility struggles....the list really is endless.
Going after someone else's children is part of her MO unfortunately, bitter jealousy you see

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
You would think with her having brothers with additional needs it would have been the one demographic out of bounds for her, but no, she makes a complete joke out of SH/DV's genuine survivors, Cancer patients, other angel parents, infertility struggles....the list really is endless.
Going after someone else's children is part of her MO unfortunately, bitter jealousy you see
This!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You know what is disturbing I said to the police on Friday that I was hiding the fact that my kids had asd because I was scared she would find out and post it and that’s exactly what she did imagine threatening to get two kids with disabilities done and one is non verbal her bullying knows no bounds but from what I’ve heard she has bullied kids with asd before. My kids don’t be out in this park never have been so to threaten them is disgusting

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Its awful isn’t it she doesn’t even know my sons they don’t be out they walk to the car and back 😳 the youngest is non verbal and we don’t leave him in the house anymore because of her he has to go everywhere the rest of us go as it’s not safe and I know that now when she has brought them into it

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Just a wee note to Sabrina my youngest two are 15 and 17 and both have autism so you have added making a mockery of kids with special needs to your list 😳 no words for you sometimes complete and utter bully imagine threatening to get two kids with special needs done just when we think u can’t go any lower

Did she say this in a video ? If so that’s a threat

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
You know what is disturbing I said to the police on Friday that I was hiding the fact that my kids had asd because I was scared she would find out and post it and that’s exactly what she did imagine threatening to get two kids with disabilities done and one is non verbal her bullying knows no bounds but from what I’ve heard she has bullied kids with asd before. My kids don’t be out in this park never have been so to threaten them is disgusting

She did WHAT??!!! I’m so sorry you have to endure this. She’s crossed a line there that’s just sick.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Oh Sabrina give it up. Who are you actually talking to now. All your new followers are there to watch the crazy s you post. They don’t care about you and they don’t support you. It’s evident in all your 0 comments videos. How many times is it now you are never reading on here again?? How come it’s ok for you to lie and backtrack but no one else.
You state we screen record everything but you post everything about your life and have done for years. Yet you didn’t keep one shred of proof about Logan. Whether he was a boy or a girl shouldn’t matter. If you did have a miss carriage you would treasure any memento from that time. Yet you have sod all. Very convenient. I dare say many of your followers from the last account will have seen that video. Are we all lying? When it’s hundreds of people saying one thing and you saying another. How can we all be wrong. People would respect you more if you told the truth not by much tho. You say you showed the pregnancy test to your mum. Why not hear her say? Is it because she won’t lie for you?
Can I just put it in her if I see an ambulance in this park today or you on a wee trip to A&E we will all know why. Deflection is your only friend right now. Xx

Oct 7, 2024
NI
These are the first videos she posted on her account she is using just now, after the last one was banned/she deleted to cover up all the lies like every other account before.
On each of the first 2 she declares "wont be giving the vermin any attention" just like she did on her last video (i didnt listen to the other 2 but she probably slabbers the same se on there too) For when she inevitably denies saying that as well
:rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-10-10 165855.png

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m an Angel mum but id never refer to my angels as if they were still alive. I know they’re in heaven now. I miss them every single day and remember their birthdays etc in my own way as each Angel mum or dad has the right to. I don’t use them for sympathy though or leave myself short in money buying unused gifts. It won’t bring the boys back, it’s stopping you moving on and living your life .

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She did WHAT??!!! I’m so sorry you have to endure this. She’s crossed a line there that’s just sick.

It’s disturbing isn’t it I was right to be cautious it’s not a secret they have autism but someone local has clearly told her I don’t see what my two sons have to do with this because I’ve never mentioned her two but she always trying to get in a low blow but she made herself look more of a bully if I’m honest