Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I appreciate that. I’m past caring if she knows it’s me or not. She knows who I am and my family in real life and the abuse I got for trying to ask her to tone down the noise and emergency vehicles was awful. There are many complaints in against her so hopefully something happens soon. She can’t cry sucicide everytime. The sooner she is dealt with with the better. Whether that be mental health team, NIHE or police I really don’t care.
I hope for you your family and your neighbours that justice is done this time and she is held accountable! Fingers crossed for you all 🤞🏻

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I appreciate that. I’m past caring if she knows it’s me or not. She knows who I am and my family in real life and the abuse I got for trying to ask her to tone down the noise and emergency vehicles was awful. There are many complaints in against her so hopefully something happens soon. She can’t cry sucicide everytime. The sooner she is dealt with with the better. Whether that be mental health team, NIHE or police I really don’t care.
Hope you & whoever is affected are ok. It’s terrible it’s come to this. Look after yourself

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes i do think U r sick in the head enough 2 make up a baby cos Ur sick in the head enough 2 tell all these lies and cut urself for attention I wouldn put anything past U.. eyes only opened an already on cc reading aww Ur breaking all the promises that U made 2 Jamie tut tut tut .. and noone is sinking themselves cos noone gives a damn if U know them!..

Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
U said U watched the test line get fader and fader so I'm guna educate U for a min pregnancy tests picks up the HCG hormone a test will not get fader cos as long as that hormone is in Ur body a test will pick it up even the hospital has 2 do blood tests to know if your having a miscarriage a pregnancy test doesn tell U that !! Ur actual thick as do and like 2 make these big stories up and they don't even make sense ! 😂

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina I’m sorry dote but if you had a miscarriage you would have been going on about it steady. You wouldn’t have been able to keep that to yourself/off social media for 5years until you find out the gender. You can’t even do a haul without letting us know your on your period (you let us know about your lady products) so there is no way on this earth you would have kept a miscarriage to yourself. Too much pity and attention to be had to keep it to yourself. I’m sorry but I don’t believe you. You would have had pics of the pregnancy test* over Social media. Should never have made up this lie, far too many people know you real life Sabrina. They know you are full of s.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina I’m sorry dote but if you had a miscarriage you would have been going on about it steady. You wouldn’t have been able to keep that to yourself/off social media for 5years until you find out the gender. You can’t even do a haul without letting us know your on your period (you let us know about your lady products) so there is no way on this earth you would have kept a miscarriage to yourself. Too much pity and attention to be had to keep it to yourself. I’m sorry but I don’t believe you. You would have had pics of the pregnancy test* over Social media. Should never have made up this lie, far too many people know you real life Sabrina. They know you are full of s.
Exactly.. and who even knows what the sex is when U have a early miscarriage still doesn stop people from saying they had 1 ... She just talks balls!!!!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
This has been going on for many many years. Can say with absolute clarity Logan was not real he is completely made up. She needed something to make her story worse and that’s what she chose. She did go to a medium and she said for years they told her that Jamie was coming through etc. but she takes what she wants from that. They said there was a baby there that her granny was holding so Sabrina jumped on the story that it was a miscarriage that had happened. It never did. She was only with Ryan around that time and it couldn’t have been him as he has the snip after he has his kids.
She will say and do anything for attention. And when called out she cries suicide and self harm. She thinks people won’t blame her for things if she does that. Well the judge who had her court for stealing from boots didn’t care about. She saw her for who she was. A liar and manipulative evil woman.
Am i right in saying that there was an article at the time about her being in court for stealing?

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Sabrina you may not remember but I’m sure the girl you were slagging at the time does remember that video.
You stated that you got a positive test. Then went out and bought more because you couldn’t believe it. Then you felt a pain and apparently miscarried.
Then in your own words you said you stock piled them and you watched the line get more and more faded everyday. You were in Jamie’s room when you said it. You said Charlene should know what it’s like because she has to so along on tests. Just because that account is now banned doesn’t mean you words go along with it.
This was a few months ago when you were trying to get a Charlene for what she said. Many others saw it too. So stop with the lying please! You are making yourself look so stupid.

May 24, 2024
ireland
I wasn’t gonna give you the satisfaction but you fing did say that. Tripping up on your own lies. You bloody well did say that. Everyone of us remember it.you know Logan is fake and that the only reason you made him up is so you could buy baby toys and get attention. Even your own ma thinks your full of se. First thing you do when you roll out of bed is come on to this site and you spew about obsession? Get a fing job

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Is that all U have why keep coming for people's spelling mistakes when Ur whole fing life is a mistake ... 100% fing percent u said about the line getting fainter .. and Ur only asking for the video because U said it on the account that U got blocked on... Please does anyone have this video!? Sabby has forgotten another lie of hers U fing liar!!!!!