Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can someone tell her because she clearly isn’t listening and I’m fed up saying it now Sabrina you are a liar I have you reading out my comment about your cats going in other peoples gardens and your response was lying tramp I’ll break her fin neck it’s as clear as day you reading my comment before hand no point lying you were caught out just admit it I have it here not planned that’s your response to me that’s the short version I have the longer one

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
U proved a bit of a letter but U didn prove Ur name on it 😂😂😂 .. aye alright Sabby all U do is lie!!!!!! .. U lied about Ur pregnancy test U phone urself an ambulance 2 make sure they come before U cut urself U r an attention seeking t!
Same way she didn't show us the name on the tablets only the date,sure they could belong to anyone.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Not that it even needs discussed because she’s so clearly lying… but in that threat video she clearly says “I’ll break her fing neck”. If she was reading out a comment then surely it would be something like “she said she was going to break my fing neck”???

Exactly she can’t even lie right the longer video you can clearly hear her read out my comment followed by her comment she can lie away but it’s there on the video she proved to me and whoever else watches the video it will be very clear it was a threat and she proved to me and again whoever watches it how manipulating she really is 😳

Did she mention my name no but her followers did 😳 clueless

Sep 19, 2024
northern ireland
I’m fed up with her threats 😳 harassing people and threatening them for saying her cats went in someone else’s garden 😳
I got arrested for making a threat to hurt someone who tried to hurt my family 20years ago..does she think she's above the law. My mother had a baby girl 61 years ago who only lived for 12 hours, she is still heartbroken to this day but she doesn't get on like scabby. This so called woman puts her life all over social media but when someone has an opinion different to hers we are the CRAZY ones...take a good hard look at yourself, we are all out here living productive lives, even with really crippling trauma that some of us have been through but yours is worse than the rest of the world's.. get a life and let your little boy rest in peace and while your at it take a look at who's the crazy one...we're not walkng about with dollies in prams, we are not blaming the world for our traumas, we are not living in the past ...take accountability for your own actions but you can't andyou won't cos it doesn't play into your victim narrative...its time to grow up and stop blaming everyone for YOUR actions, everyone has a choice in life and you chose to be a narcissistic, foul mouthed , woe is me fool. Time to grow up

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
SABBY LISTEN DEAR U DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS LOVE UR IN A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE UR THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIVES THERE U HAD LOST A BABY 12 YEARS AGO HIS HOME IS IN THE GRAVE YARD AND LOGAN DIDN'T EXIST JUST COS U SAID U HAVE KIDS DOESN ACTUALLY MEAN U HAVE KIDS SAME WAY U SAID U AND RYAN WHERE 2GATHER WHEN HE DIED YOUS WEREN'T ITS ALL IN UR HEAD COS U SAID IT IT DOESN MAKE IT TRUE