Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Good morning lovelies! Hope all is well. Just want to make people aware of these 2 scabby druggies. Clearly wanted a shout out on comment cafe with their relentless comments last night on Sabrina’s live. How embarrassing you 2 scabby druggy hurs sticking up for a compulsive liar. Someone who makes a mockery of dv,sh,sa. Someone who loves her prescription medication and doesn’t care where she gets it, isn’t that right Melinda you wee dirt bird. Someone that grooms children with bags of temu/hb/card factory tat. ‘Here kiddie kiddie, have a wee note book and pen and come into my house and play with me’ yous should be ashamed of yourselves. Still doing my digging on you BONER but maybe a wee report needs to go in to social services about you. If you act like you do online (sticking up for child groomers etc) then you need investigated so them little boys of yours isn’t in any immediate danger, god love him having a skank for a mother. Melinda I understand you are that much of a s mum you don’t even have custody of your children? Are you not ashamed? I don’t think your little child should even be made live in the same house as you, best getting that dna test shortly so they can go live with their daddy coz you are a dangerous girl.

Hope yous are happy with your shout out. My advice would be lay off the drugs and maybe pay more attention to your kids than your big groomer friend.

What’s the saying name and shame what did one say she’s not big enough to come to me, no I’m not a trouble maker like you 😳 shame on you both sticking up for a bully who made a threat like that one last night

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Morning all. I dont remember actually seeing the video of sabrina talking about the tests fading as I was blocked (sadly not in the drink sense 🤣) but I definitely remember it being commented on as I remember it being said she had taken the story from someone else and said it as her own.
Like everything else she claims now to be proving the lies because she wasn't on tictok in 2017....as usual she has taken an element of something and it's out of context. The video of the stairs wasn't made in 2017. The video was made more recently for tictok of you talking about your experience in 2017. I hope I made that make sense.

I saw some of her live last night, and just watched the subsequent videos after. The fluctuating mood is unbelievable. The ability to beleive her own narrative - I'm not even sure what to say about that other than its frightening. Even though she is taking a few days off to get her head straight it is only from posting her own tictoks. I think a little bit more than that would be required to achieve that goal. Hopefully for those of you who live within earshot it gives you a break.

A break for a while until she is spoken to about her behaviour then we are back to the tantrums again and using sh to get her own way which won’t work. Takes a very manipulating person to make that up on the spot oh she posted that so I would say it 😳 unreal

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
Alot of comments I agree with but not the comment on locking her cat up. Saying that will make us look like the bullies aswell as comments on her body I find bullying I don't like sabby at all but some of you seem worse than her with how nasty she can be. With some she's went after their kids have the stage say what you want. Anything is out the window.
I think as a bit of an outside her comes on once In awhile. Alot of you are lonely and I'm happy everyone has made friends 🧡
I'm not trying be rude just putting my 1p in

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Alot of comments I agree with but not the comment on locking her cat up. Saying that will make us look like the bullies aswell as comments on her body I find bullying I don't like sabby at all but some of you seem worse than her with how nasty she can be. With some she's went after their kids have the stage say what you want. Anything is out the window.
I think as a bit of an outside her comes on once In awhile. Alot of you are lonely and I'm happy everyone has made friends 🧡
I took it as a joke about the cat being locked in, I don’t believe they were serious but if the person sees this, they will probably clarify.
I’m not the slightest bit lonely, not sure why you think this 👀, I’d be surprised if a majority of people here are lonely but totally agree how lovely it is we’ve all become friends 🩷

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thing is Sabby U r the only 1 that has been caught out on lies after lies I'll name just a few

❌ Pregnancy
❌ Pregnancy tests
❌U didn't have time 2 go 2 the doctor when U lost "Logan
❌U went 2 the doctor
Jamie's heart chambers went 1 by 1
❌ Hospital wouldn scan U that U begged for help
On Ur last visit the last heart chamber went and they where able 2 tell U
❌U took an odd
❌U tried 2 end it but people sent the police 2 U (we know U phone for help even before U do anything 2 make sure they will call out 2 U cos Ur such a drain 2 the NHS !!
❌U didn show chars child (U put a sticker of him);liar!!
❌U will never read the dirty site an swore on Jamie's "life"
❌U will never speak about "the vermin"again (U don't do up )
❌Ur not homophobic (when intact U r)
❌ U didn bully a lady with cancer (liesssss)
I could go on an on .. if there's any I've left out add it on

Point is noone can believe a word U say we haven't been caught out in any lies no matter how much U Wana tell people that we have just cos U say it it doesn make it true !!

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Well well well. Sabrina’s self-imposed exile lasted long, didn’t it? Does she not realise that it might be best to lay off the misinformation and lying when she’s currently being accused of those exact things? What clearly gets to her the most is the fact that not only has she victimised The Quiet One yet again and in a manner which threatens her life, but she’s done it so publicly and obviously, in a way which a seasoned liar like her can’t even refute. Yes Sabrina, you have made people feel threatened, frightened, and victimised - you have a pattern of that behaviour but refuse to see it because it clashes with your own narcissistic and victimised persona. Has it never occurred to you that if you did some work on yourself and confronted some of your vile behaviours that people wouldn’t have as much of an issue with you? Just because you eat Petit Filous doesn’t make you a child so grow up and act your age; it’s not cute to throw a temper tantrum at 44.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Not trying to be rude but you don’t know anyone on here? So if you’re lonely then I’m sorry about that but there’s no need to project that on us

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Oh Jesus can people not take a joke. Off course I wouldn’t harm the cat. I love animals. It’s the owners who don’t look after them properly annoys me. Like claiming they don’t terrify the rabbits when I’ve seen it myself. Sabrina isn’t out jumping over fences following the cat all day is she. Maybe she should have a word with her buddy who owns the rabbits and get them suitable accommodation that cats can’t get into.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
There is a real pack mentality in here , the quiet one and some others have been directly affected but really it all has gone too far, some of the comments and things being said are sick and cruel, if she is lieing who cares you would think she had committed murder the way some of you all are going at her, live and let live, she does her lives but if you all ain’t abusing her on here then she won’t come back at you.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
There is a real pack mentality in here , the quiet one and some others have been directly affected but really it all has gone too far, some of the comments and things being said are sick and cruel, if she is lieing who cares you would think she had committed murder the way some of you all are going at her, live and let live, she does her lives but if you all ain’t abusing her on here then she won’t come back at you.
Use your critical thinking skills if you can dislodge your head from Sabrina’s hole for a second. Do you think people have a go at Sabrina for no reason? She has a long history (most of which is documented here) of horrible behaviour. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid for a woman whose definition of “biting back” involves telling a woman that she’s not a real woman because she had to use ivf to conceive! The fact that she can even think that thought and then say it out loud should tell you everything you need to know about her.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Really?? Did you really just write that? I could continue on. You are no better than anyone in here so away and take your face for a se.

Attachments

• IMG_3481.png
    IMG_3481.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3482.png
    IMG_3482.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3483.png
    IMG_3483.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 59

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Use your critical thinking skills if you can dislodge your head from Sabrina’s hole for a second. Do you think people have a go at Sabrina for no reason? She has a long history (most of which is documented here) of horrible behaviour. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid for a woman whose definition of “biting back” involves telling a woman that she’s not a real woman because she had to use ivf to conceive! The fact that she can even think that thought and then say it out loud should tell you everything you need to know about her.
I ain’t up her hole or anyone’s just madness how you all can get so annoyed by someone, bigger things in life to worry about, as someone who don’t follow the crowd or anyone , she has hurt ppl with what she says but she has had as bad done back

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Really?? Did you really just write that? I could continue on. You are no better than anyone in here so away and take your face for a se.
You are one of the worst by far anything and everything I said was in jest nothing to the deep depraved levels of you, also your very sad coming with your screenshots, away to your wee WhatsApp group ye balloon

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
I ain’t up her hole or anyone’s just madness how you all can get so annoyed by someone, bigger things in life to worry about, as someone who don’t follow the crowd or anyone , she has hurt ppl with what she says but she has had as bad done back
I don’t think I’ve called her a ‘goon’ or said she’s had an ‘orgasm over a bed a frame’ because that’s extremely childish and there are definitely bigger things to worry about. But do you know who has? You. And within the last two weeks. You certainly remind me of a certain person with your ability to call out the behaviour which you are doing.