Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I got arrested for making a threat to hurt someone who tried to hurt my family 20years ago..does she think she's above the law. My mother had a baby girl 61 years ago who only lived for 12 hours, she is still heartbroken to this day but she doesn't get on like scabby. This so called woman puts her life all over social media but when someone has an opinion different to hers we are the CRAZY ones...take a good hard look at yourself, we are all out here living productive lives, even with really crippling trauma that some of us have been through but yours is worse than the rest of the world's.. get a life and let your little boy rest in peace and while your at it take a look at who's the crazy one...we're not walkng about with dollies in prams, we are not blaming the world for our traumas, we are not living in the past ...take accountability for your own actions but you can't andyou won't cos it doesn't play into your victim narrative...its time to grow up and stop blaming everyone for YOUR actions, everyone has a choice in life and you chose to be a narcissistic, foul mouthed , woe is me fool. Time to grow up

I’m so sorry to hear that 😢
She thinks if she says she said it in anger that makes it ok? No it doesn’t it’s a threat them to show how manipulating she is to try and say I wrote it so she read it out shows what she is like and will show others too who watch it 😳
As an adult you will be arrested for making a threat like that especially when there is video proof anyone can lie to TikTok but not to the police

Sep 19, 2024
northern ireland
I’m so sorry to hear that 😢
She thinks if she says she said it in anger that makes it ok? No it doesn’t it’s a threat them to show how manipulating she is to try and say I wrote it so she read it out shows what she is like and will show others too who watch it 😳
As an adult you will be arrested for making a threat like that especially when there is video proof anyone can lie to TikTok but not to the police
I was arrested under the terrorism act..I kid you not 😂 because I police officer heard me say "when I get my hands on you I'm gonna fing kill you".. they told me it didn't matter if I said it out loud or had written down...they told me a threats a threat if though had said it in anger..sabby has to realise that she can't go about making these kind of threats and people are gonna sit back and do nothing. I'm a silent watcher but I just couldn't sit back and not say anything about how she's treating you and you're wee family. Big hugs to you 🤗

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was arrested under the terrorism act..I kid you not 😂 because I police officer heard me say "when I get my hands on you I'm gonna fing kill you".. they told me it didn't matter if I said it out loud or had written down...they told me a threats a threat if though had said it in anger..sabby has to realise that she can't go about making these kind of threats and people are gonna sit back and do nothing. I'm a silent watcher but I just couldn't sit back and not say anything about how she's treating you and you're wee family. Big hugs to you 🤗

Sounds scary 😳. I’ve heard that before that threats like that are taken very seriously it’s madness it really is. I can’t even sleep because of it I’ve said very little this last few days and she’s still going 😳
It’s a good job no one rang the police on her when she threatened to kill Jodie.
Thankyou for the hugs 🤗

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The proof that a certain person said what she said about breaking my fin neck is in the video.
The video was recorded at 8.48 when the comment was made. She then went on to here and read my comment which I made at 8.50 my post was made after she said it so how does she explain that and she can clearly be heard reading the comment I made about the cats going in the neighbours garden and to break my neck was her reply 😳
So as we know the lies and denying will continue but the proof is there and no being angry is not an excuse there was no need to be angry at a comment about a cat there was nothing I could have said that deserved a response like that 😳 and before you say I didn’t say your name your followers did Melinda and Rebecca so you know the saying the truth always comes
out in the end it does. Another night awake because of threats made against me 😳

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2024
NI
I think she was probably overindulged as a child and it encouraged the worst sides of her personality to shine through (manipulation, lying, abusiveness etc) because it is not normal the way she slips into these behaviours with so much ease and throws temper tantrums when they are challenged.
Or the opposite, ignored as a child as the mother had 2 sons with additional needs so she now indulges her inner child in every aspect. She thinks children are entitled to tantrums as she has never raised any herself. The toys, the dollies and pram, she eats like a 3 year old would if they were in charge of the shopping.
No idea about her Dad as he doesnt have a shrine in her house/get used for attention like all the other people who have died. Him & the Gran don't seem to get mentioned very much.

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Morning all. I dont remember actually seeing the video of sabrina talking about the tests fading as I was blocked (sadly not in the drink sense 🤣) but I definitely remember it being commented on as I remember it being said she had taken the story from someone else and said it as her own.
Like everything else she claims now to be proving the lies because she wasn't on tictok in 2017....as usual she has taken an element of something and it's out of context. The video of the stairs wasn't made in 2017. The video was made more recently for tictok of you talking about your experience in 2017. I hope I made that make sense.

I saw some of her live last night, and just watched the subsequent videos after. The fluctuating mood is unbelievable. The ability to beleive her own narrative - I'm not even sure what to say about that other than its frightening. Even though she is taking a few days off to get her head straight it is only from posting her own tictoks. I think a little bit more than that would be required to achieve that goal. Hopefully for those of you who live within earshot it gives you a break.

Last edited:

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
The proof that a certain person said what she said about breaking my fin neck is in the video.
The video was recorded at 8.48 when the comment was made. She then went on to here and read my comment which I made at 8.50 my post was made after she said it so how does she explain that and she can clearly be heard reading the comment I made about the cats going in the neighbours garden and to break my neck was her reply 😳
So as we know the lies and denying will continue but the proof is there and no being angry is not an excuse there was no need to be angry at a comment about a cat there was nothing I could have said that deserved a response like that 😳 and before you say I didn’t say your name your followers did Melinda and Rebecca so you know the saying the truth always comes
out in the end it does. Another night awake because of threats made against me 😳
Absolutely ridiculous that you're up to all hours worrying about her after her threats on TikTok, while she'll be up all night after laying in her pit all day.

And how do we know she lies in bed all day? First thing she does before getting up is post a TikTok, doesn't take "MI5" to figure that one out.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Good morning lovelies! Hope all is well. Just want to make people aware of these 2 scabby druggies. Clearly wanted a shout out on comment cafe with their relentless comments last night on Sabrina’s live. How embarrassing you 2 scabby druggy hurs sticking up for a compulsive liar. Someone who makes a mockery of dv,sh,sa. Someone who loves her prescription medication and doesn’t care where she gets it, isn’t that right Melinda you wee dirt bird. Someone that grooms children with bags of temu/hb/card factory tat. ‘Here kiddie kiddie, have a wee note book and pen and come into my house and play with me’ yous should be ashamed of yourselves. Still doing my digging on you BONER but maybe a wee report needs to go in to social services about you. If you act like you do online (sticking up for child groomers etc) then you need investigated so them little boys of yours isn’t in any immediate danger, god love him having a skank for a mother. Melinda I understand you are that much of a s mum you don’t even have custody of your children? Are you not ashamed? I don’t think your little child should even be made live in the same house as you, best getting that dna test shortly so they can go live with their daddy coz you are a dangerous girl.

Hope yous are happy with your shout out. My advice would be lay off the drugs and maybe pay more attention to your kids than your big groomer friend.

Attachments

• IMG_3435.png
    IMG_3435.png
    346 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3436.png
    IMG_3436.png
    299.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Good morning lovelies! Hope all is well. Just want to make people aware of these 2 scabby druggies. Clearly wanted a shout out on comment cafe with their relentless comments last night on Sabrina’s live. How embarrassing you 2 scabby druggy hurs sticking up for a compulsive liar. Someone who makes a mockery of dv,sh,sa. Someone who loves her prescription medication and doesn’t care where she gets it, isn’t that right Melinda you wee dirt bird. Someone that grooms children with bags of temu/hb/card factory tat. ‘Here kiddie kiddie, have a wee note book and pen and come into my house and play with me’ yous should be ashamed of yourselves. Still doing my digging on you BONER but maybe a wee report needs to go in to social services about you. If you act like you do online (sticking up for child groomers etc) then you need investigated so them little boys of yours isn’t in any immediate danger, god love him having a skank for a mother. Melinda I understand you are that much of a s mum you don’t even have custody of your children? Are you not ashamed? I don’t think your little child should even be made live in the same house as you, best getting that dna test shortly so they can go live with their daddy coz you are a dangerous girl.

Hope yous are happy with your shout out. My advice would be lay off the drugs and maybe pay more attention to your kids than your big groomer friend.
One thing I have noticed from all these girls sabby grooms is that she has a type 🤣🤣 young late teens, immature like herself and they are all fing blonde 🤯😅 well do me im not in my late teens but i think a trip to the hairdressers is in order i need to change my hair from blonde to jet black before sabby preys on me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Oh Sabrina Helen McKenna what have you got yourself into.
Everyone heard you say that last night. And knew exactly what you meant. You changed your story more times than your knickers. Even your “mates” didn’t know what to say. With one stating “ you didn’t mean it “ (Rebecca boner) you were quick to jump on her with No! I was reading a comment. You read out every other comment in a normal voice plus the one saying “did I hear her say she would break my neck”
Your words didn’t match that comment oops. So like I said deflection is your only friend well you are truly using it now. Going to take a few days off now so that people will forget. Can’t take days off real life can you tho.
Also when I said have a word with your cat I was trying to gently persuade you to keep it in for its own good. But no you take it to ridiculous levels like you are 12. Well that’s ok next time I see it in my garden it may accidentally get locked in my shed. You going to come get it back? Since you know who we all are on here. Bring it on big girl.
Look forward to seeing you plodding up to mummy’s at 2 to feed her birds. Surprised there are any birds left with that cat around
Happy trails.

Oct 7, 2024
NI
When she said about it being 2017 I sat wondering is she REALLY that thick? Or simply trying to deflect?
I came down on she really is that thick and thinks everyone else is as well.

Remember recently when she swore down about 35 times in one video that she never posted that wee boy without stickers over his face? When the video was shown of HER phone in HER hand in HER video in HER livingroom clearly showing exactly what she professed she hadnt done, what did she say about it? NOTHING.

Mega Mouth Almighty was suddenly silent on the matter :rolleyes:

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Sabby noone said u said it in 2017 wtf r U talking about!!! U said it a month or 2 ago U absolute dick and yes U fing did say it ! Omg if there's 1 thing I fing hate the most it's a fing lair!!! Anbi can fing prrove I've called about on it before 😂
She absolutely knows that this is not what was meant. It’s a way for her to get out of it.