Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Oct 7, 2024
NI
She needs sectioned and then when she's out she needs put in a one bed flat away from any kids. Does she not know you can't claim for a bedroom for dolls or a bedroom for a child she doesn't have 😂

She needs to be put into supported living. She is a danger to the public (and herself if her suicide baiting is to be believed.......:rolleyes:)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolutely disgusting putting yous in danger like that!!!! The fact that there is an order in place to protect you and your kids against your ex means the police will take this very seriously. Hope she realises what she’s done. The police don’t take her BS seriously , but they certainly will take this seriously when there is actual children at risk. You deserve everything you get Sabrina.
[/QUOTE

It’s awful to think she would do that far she can say what she wants about me but what she has done is put kids at risk over her perceived bullying she hasn’t been bullied by me I have never spoken to her in my life she has shouted and screamed my name on TikTok videos saying I was bullying her with not one piece of evidence to them go and look up my Exs name and threaten to contact him and say all the things she said well the thing she got Melinda to say because she’s too scared to. Really went too far it’s one thing to have an issue with me
But when u threaten harm on kids you’ve crossed a line and since neither you or your minion have kids you wouldn’t understand that. You can deny all you want but the truth is out there now for all to see

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m actually horrified another female would do this to someone. Especially someone who claims DV. And she claims she doesn’t make a mockery off it. fing grow up Sabrina.

It’s shocking isn’t it, she made a complete mockery of dv and proved she is not a dv survivor but to place innocent kids at risk really went it far

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina your latest video, you read stuff out then can’t seem to think of your replies quick enough. Such a lying wee tramp. Lori & Avril are the way to go folks. I think more than one of us should write to Avril. With our own opinions on Sabrina.

Yeah especially Lorraine that’s what the person who messaged me yesterday said they said to speak to Lorraine. All proof is on my fb Sabrina

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Dig It Cocker Spaniel GIF by Extreme Improv

Sabrina right now :LOL: