Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Aw she’s so caught out it’s unreal! She thinks it’s a mega mind move to say you’ll find nothing on her phone since she made Melinda do it on hers. Also then crapping herself at the suggestion of ip addresses being used because she never thought we’d figure out her master plan lmao. Also, funny how the hahaha account only posted whenever Melinda was at your house - why would that be? And nothing to say about your error where we could see Melinda’s profile pic while you were filming, and it was a iPhone you were holding which you don’t have. Your nasty nasty nasty behaviour is finally out in the open for everyone to see.

May 24, 2024
ireland
You’re sting your self hahaha especially with the ip address, and your favourite line ‘why aren’t the police here ‘ well I tell u what sabby when I was making my case with the guards it took them 5 months to gather so much evidence that they had a solid case enough to arrest and press charges and I was winked at and personally told. These things take time Sabrina the police gather their evidence I promise u child ur fed ye creep can’t even make a post about a cardboard box without talking about us ye nonce

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She doesn’t even realise what she did or who I had to ring this morning my kids aren’t at school because of it she has no clue the danger they put my kids in. She can deny it all she wants she showed us the proof it was her and Melinda I didn’t see Melinda go to her house as I have said a million times I can’t see her house from my living room

Last edited:

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Ugh here we go. The usual routine when something negative which she has done of her own free will has been exposed. Suicidal people do not dangle it as a threat or leave little crumbs so that one of their minions can call emergency services. It’s sick that she uses it as a pawn alongside her temper tantrums to get her way. And the lies in saying stuff like “you’ve got your way” as if we want her to do this when that is most certainly not the case. Just total madness - wise up.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She doesn’t even realise what she did or who I had to ring this morning my kids aren’t at school because of it she has no clue the danger they put my kids in. She can deny it all she wants she showed us the proof it was her and Melinda I didn’t see Melinda go to her house as I have said a million times I can see her house from my living room
She's horrible, hope the kids and you are OK ❤️

May 24, 2024
ireland
Here comes the suicide temper tantrum. You’re so predictable and why are you sooo focused on this woman?? Give it to one of us give it to me and it will be the worst thing you ever do cause I’ll be letting the world know what you’re really like ‘woman who has been in our magazine about loss bullies people on social media and screams suicide’

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
She doesn’t even realise what she did or who I had to ring this morning my kids aren’t at school because of it she has no clue the danger they put my kids in. She can deny it all she wants she showed us the proof it was her and Melinda I didn’t see Melinda go to her house as I have said a million times I can’t see her house from my living room
❤️❤️❤️ there’s not much I can do to help unfortunately, but I hope your and the kids are ok xx