Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That’s just took me out the song toWIEIAD
SHE GOT A BROTHER we don’t get on with one and another but I quiet fancy his mother 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuxking hell am 💀
And the best bit is
I’ll be you you be me not a fuxking chance love my morals and standards are quiet high and you could never get that far up to them and I surely ain’t a begging abusing w
Oasis electric
Jesus our girl give it a rest I can’t keep pissing my pants laughing
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6052.jpeg Look at the smug b, they’re only fing biscuits that you’ve been begging for months, get the do over yourself b.
And more s in the form of a cup and bag - I would be pissed! Where do you store all this crap? Oh ya I forgot, we’re jealous! Instead of reading CC and Tattle all the time and blocking deleting comments, why don’t you enrol in an English class to learn some of the basics.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’m in shock that Kuki is eating the drumsticks with a knife and fork and not like the feral Beg who sucks on the bones like a freak.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1725740522.mov
fing hell . Chicken, boring dry rice and yoghurt.. same old , same old ... mooing over it ( I've not watched it because I can't be arsed with this beggy t who's been on the beg for Belvita for months ) but I guess that's what this pair of fake arse fs are up to ?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell . Chicken, boring dry rice and yoghurt.. same old , same old ... mooing over it ( I've not watched it because I can't be arsed with this beggy t who's been on the beg for Belvita for months ) but I guess that's what this pair of fake arse fs are up to ?
I saw one video the other day from bat s bonkers kuki basically begging well you can’t get any clearer then basically that I have screen shot it

Attachments

• IMG_9020.jpeg
    IMG_9020.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9021.jpeg
    IMG_9021.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 44
Mar 2, 2024
Right where does one start ok

Moaning well digging its white bread as she eats brown bread oh w go do a duck the amount of white bread you eat in Turkey etc piss off lying b and it not tiger bread fing hell love its bread ffs
A little doesn’t hurt wtf are you chatting while ripping the bread to bits no a little doesn’t hurt but you my dear doesn’t no what a little amount is

Next the Walt(salt) you can tell sedat and bat s bonkers likes salt you fing what it is you that puts salt on everything and everybody’s fing hell

You was rather pissed off I pad princess interrupted you video lol 😂 you nearly lost it didn’t you by your face and movements

You really don’t like it been interrupted do you but you just can’t keep that big fat nose out of others videos

AND REMEMBER WHEN ITS STORY TIME REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND DONE IN THE PAST 😂😂😂😂
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
She’s complaining over white bread when she ate all that creamy cheese pasta s yesterday! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 3, 2024
Kuckoo saying ‘Sevdas special rice’ fing silly bint. It’s only rice, chicken drum sticks and yoghurt and she’s creaming herself over it.
What a cheap b!!! So all she ever cooks when she's there is frigging cheap chicken pieces, booooogr pilaf and yogurt. Not even a salad. Hey Beg, splurge for a takeout that's not Domino's. Just sayin.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sorry if I had 1.8M followers, I wouldn’t accept a gift from a big company like bivita. I would expect to get paid. Hence this is where she is extremely stupid and so is her kid management.

All smiles and laughter because she got a few free biscuits, yo girl do off! Bivita took the piss out of you! If they thought you was worthy, they would have paid for an ad.

She’s so thick! Has no knowledge of how marketing/branding works. Laughing like she thinks wow I got free biscuits in your face. Not having any basic knowledge of social media. Bivita just took the piss out of you!

Pay your bills with the biscuits.

Everything she eats and post on her page is calculated. There is always a motive.

No one is or will ever be jealous of a beggar. Shakira shakira 🎶

Last edited:

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I’m in shock that Kuki is eating the drumsticks with a knife and fork and not like the feral Beg who sucks on the bones like a freak.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1725740522.mov
Maybe Begda could take a leaf out out of Ken’s book
Just a thought. Why do they always seem to have chicken wings and/or rice?? Like almost every dinner?!
I maybe in the minority But I can’t eat anything that’s got bones in it 🤢

May 22, 2024
Australia
Wow have you guys seen the comments on Kuki’s last couple of TikToks? She’s getting absolutely dragged for not making more of an effort when it comes to hosting and feeding the fat heifer.
I did see. They are also forgetting Begda normally doesn’t make an effort either and usually will buy dominoes, apart from the last staged weekend where Begda was seen to be making all this food.