Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sedat there as token husband who she never does anything with, been instructed to perform ffs
Acting Kristen Wiig GIF

Mar 3, 2024
Also the salt episode is too funny - I’m with dumb and dumber 🤪 and then she scolds her husband for salt usage. Rude woman and she emasculates him
I'm shocked that she didn't throw in that he uses too many lemons. I'm sure she was biting her tongue off. And why tf did Sedat dance around like a cool when they got to Kukoo's house. It's his frigging sister!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right where does one start ok

Moaning well digging its white bread as she eats brown bread oh w go do a duck the amount of white bread you eat in Turkey etc piss off lying b and it not tiger bread fing hell love its bread ffs
A little doesn’t hurt wtf are you chatting while ripping the bread to bits no a little doesn’t hurt but you my dear doesn’t no what a little amount is

Next the Walt(salt) you can tell sedat and bat s bonkers likes salt you fing what it is you that puts salt on everything and everybody’s fing hell

You was rather pissed off I pad princess interrupted you video lol 😂 you nearly lost it didn’t you by your face and movements

You really don’t like it been interrupted do you but you just can’t keep that big fat nose out of others videos

AND REMEMBER WHEN ITS STORY TIME REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND DONE IN THE PAST 😂😂😂😂
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
@Bowmanswife It was a joke, I was being facetious. I didn’t need the long winded response and if she was trans what would be the problem? She isn’t so still no problem. Clearly just looking for an argument so do off and chat to yourself
In what way is @Bowmanswife looking for an argument?! Leave her alone. She was only stating an opinion jeez.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Right where does one start ok

Moaning well digging its white bread as she eats brown bread oh w go do a duck the amount of white bread you eat in Turkey etc piss off lying b and it not tiger bread fing hell love its bread ffs
A little doesn’t hurt wtf are you chatting while ripping the bread to bits no a little doesn’t hurt but you my dear doesn’t no what a little amount is

Next the Walt(salt) you can tell sedat and bat s bonkers likes salt you fing what it is you that puts salt on everything and everybody’s fing hell

You was rather pissed off I pad princess interrupted you video lol 😂 you nearly lost it didn’t you by your face and movements

You really don’t like it been interrupted do you but you just can’t keep that big fat nose out of others videos

AND REMEMBER WHEN ITS STORY TIME REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND DONE IN THE PAST 😂😂😂😂
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
She is truly a knob. What about all the pizza she’s been having. Do you think that’s white flour? Like I said, dumb and dumber