Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She wants anal sex in her bum hole mouth
lonely suck me GIF by Lil Dicky

Mar 2, 2024
Funny as do 😂😂😂😂
fing hell we’re all on one today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That sounds frightening
It was. When I went you were adviced not to leave the Hotel,so me being me decided I’d go for a little walk to the beach front. A stones throw away from hotel. Anyway police stopped and took me back to the Hotel. Never did that again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Funny as do 😂😂😂😂
That sounds frightening
It was. When I went you were adviced not to leave the Hotel,so me being me decided I’d go for a little walk to the beach front. A stones throw away from hotel. Anyway police stopped and took me back to the Hotel. Never did that again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The men in Tunisia are THE WORST!
I first went when I was 16 and oh my god, every single man was all over me (this isn’t me bragging, this is me disgusted!) I was with my family and you can imagine my brothers were NOT happy.
I went again about 10 years later and it was the same. Thankfully I was old enough to hold my own and get them away from me.
But I have never experienced anything like it in any other country.
The men are very very desperate! So right up Sevda street!
You know she’s giggling away with them all.
100% Agree! Scary

Mar 2, 2024
Funny as do 😂😂😂😂
That sounds frightening
I first went when I was 16 and oh my god, every single man was all over me (this isn’t me bragging, this is me disgusted!) I was with my family and you can imagine my brothers were NOT happy.
I went again about 10 years later and it was the same. Thankfully I was old enough to hold my own and get them away from me.
100% Agree! Scary
Gang bang on the beach 😂
flubber does Tunisia

Mar 2, 2024
It’s a shame because I’d love to see more of the country. Hotels are absolutely beautiful,and so is the country but it’s definitely not for the faint hearted.

Apr 15, 2024
England
You know she’s giggling away with them all

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sev must know deep down that sedat didn’t marry her personality/looks but for a right to stay here, and it must hurt her that’s why she’s so resentful of him. At the beginning she was probably grateful for marriage but as time has gone on she hates him and sadly hates herself too. This TT life is a way for her to feel fulfilled but it’s making her worse cos it needs to first start with her, she needs to make herself happy first and everything else will fall into place. Her life is incredibly sad no matter the Cheshire grin she puts on, we can all see straight through it
💯!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’m reading all of your comments about Tunisia, and it doesn’t sound very inviting. In all seriousness I wonder what made choose Tunisia, you’d think they’d have read the reviews. Morocco is not too far from there, I went to Marrakesh a few years ago, you do get hassled there as well but it wasn’t anything too severe. It was a lovely city. they should’ve gone there.