Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly, believe me, apparently everyone would not believe it’s the same woman in real life, my colleagues say! They’ve seen SEVDA TWICE at events. She’s fatter, her skin is terrible and her hair is worse than it looks on camera…and her laugh and voice is cringing to all around her! Her head is bigger and her face is bigger with a rounder face and a big chin area!
Did they take sneaky pictures of her?

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I’m really confused!
If she’s bored, why has she gone to an all inclusive beach hotel??

If you know you’re going to get bored on holiday, pick somewhere you can go and explore!

I hate beach all inclusive because I get bored. In the kind of person who doesn’t like baths because after 5 minutes I’m bored. Same with laying on a lounger. I get bored. So I just don’t go on those kind of holidays.

I’m just really confused why you would book a holiday like that.

However - she’s so fing lazy and uninterested in ANYTHING that she won’t go out site seeing and exploring.

She’s better off in her care home!
If that were me I would take a few books.

Mar 8, 2024
Falaphel? She can’t be this fick. Her voice, the way she says words and how she eats has to be a piss take. Surely she can’t really be this way. She shows her cutlery but she slides the food with her fork and just doesn’t use the knife. How can one person be so dim. She blows my mind at how stupid she is. And the sticking out of that over sized tongue is too much to watch. 🤢 she needs to pack it in. The floating hand that covers nothing, and the claw fingers gripping her food 🤢she’s something else altogether. Can imagine the two soft twats at the table talking to their phone, slapping their mouths and moooiing. The embarrassment is too much

Attachments

• IMG_4431.png
    IMG_4431.png
    500.2 KB · Views: 10
Mar 2, 2024
I thought she didn’t like the beach?
IMG_1124.jpeg
She’s lazy is what she is. When she says she doesn’t like the beach, it’s usually in cases where it involves effort and walking to get to it and she wants people to stop asking her to show the beach. And she proves it by saying in the clip “the hotels on the beach so you don’t have long to walk at all”.