Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
And that’s with filters on.
Honestly, believe me, apparently everyone would not believe it’s the same woman in real life, my colleagues say! They’ve seen SEVDA TWICE at events. She’s fatter, her skin is terrible and her hair is worse than it looks on camera…and her laugh and voice is cringing to all around her! Her head is bigger and her face is bigger with a rounder face and a big chin area!

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly, believe me, apparently everyone would not believe it’s the same woman in real life, my colleagues say! They’ve seen SEVDA TWICE at events. She’s fatter, her skin is terrible and her hair is worse than it looks on camera…and her laugh and voice is cringing to all around her! Her head is bigger and her face is bigger with a rounder face and a big chin area!
She’s fed her hair up with those sty box dyes 😂 haha

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’m really confused!
If she’s bored, why has she gone to an all inclusive beach hotel??

If you know you’re going to get bored on holiday, pick somewhere you can go and explore!

I hate beach all inclusive because I get bored. In the kind of person who doesn’t like baths because after 5 minutes I’m bored. Same with laying on a lounger. I get bored. So I just don’t go on those kind of holidays.

I’m just really confused why you would book a holiday like that.

However - she’s so fing lazy and uninterested in ANYTHING that she won’t go out site seeing and exploring.

She’s better off in her care home!

Mar 2, 2024
I’m really confused!
If she’s bored, why has she gone to an all inclusive beach hotel??

If you know you’re going to get bored on holiday, pick somewhere you can go and explore!

I hate beach all inclusive because I get bored. In the kind of person who doesn’t like baths because after 5 minutes I’m bored. Same with laying on a lounger. I get bored. So I just don’t go on those kind of holidays.

I’m just really confused why you would book a holiday like that.

However - she’s so fing lazy and uninterested in ANYTHING that she won’t go out site seeing and exploring.

She’s better off in her care home!
Because contrary to the lie she’s constantly trying to sell her audience, she loves nothing more than sitting around on her ass, eating and drinking to excess. Perfect holiday for her.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Friends, let us not forget that it is now over 16 years since Sedat signed off the first company accounts for Badana Fergusons Limited of which he was the sole director. Kuki's husband Tom was the company secretary. The business sector was landscaping services.

How did Sedat understand the accounts that he signed off over 16 years ago when to the present date he can barely explain to his own daughter that a melon was from Spain. Kuki was involved in setting up a front company in order to facilitate her brother coming to the UK and likely exploiting immigration loop holes. This was all years before he "met" Sevda on Badoo or Facebook depending on which version of a lie Sevda tells. I would not be surprised if Kuki was involved in other fake immigration claims of Turks and facilitated them marrying women with British citizenship.
Maybe this needs to be reported to HMRC and immigration I don’t know if anything can be done but surely red flags need to be waved as who else is she screwing the books for and getting in this country it’s wrong on all levels
They are definitely a suspect family

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I went 29 years ago and was sat in the bar at the hotel with my sister in law when 4 men sat down with us and more or less boxed us in! My Sister in law told them to piss off but they were really pushy. She Then went to the bar and asked the main bar man to tell these guys to leave. They had just walked into the hotel from outside. Thankfully they got up and left. Never been back. Beautiful country but far too pushy for me.
A friend of mine and her friend went a few years ago and she had a very bad experience with some Tunisian men she said she had never been so frighted in her life
It definitely a place I wouldn’t be going without the hubby but then again never had a holiday without him or the kids when they was younger, know the GS has decided he comes as well 😂😂😂😂 must be doing something right or wrong lol 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Because contrary to the lie she’s constantly trying to sell her audience, she loves nothing more than sitting around on her ass, eating and drinking to excess. Perfect holiday for her.
Exactly!! It’s why all her 7 holidays a year are all inclusives spent at the pool. She has no interest in learning about other cultures or seeing anything…

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
A friend of mine and her friend went a few years ago and she had a very bad experience with some Tunisian men she said she had never been so frighted in her life
It definitely a place I wouldn’t be going without the hubby but then again never had a holiday without him or the kids when they was younger, know the GS has decided he comes as well 😂😂😂😂 must be doing something right or wrong lol 😂
Have heard it’s not very safe for women on their own 🫠 It’s a shame