Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is filtered to duck… Her skin looks nothing like that 😂 It’s the return of the Turkey filter isn’t it 😂 She’s got rid of the labia eyes, wrinkles and pores and slimmed down her fat face (it’s not that angular)

IMG_5445.jpeg
💯 filtered to the max! Nothing like her in real life! Shame on her sending out a message to young girls/women to cover up as much as possible your true self with all the filters you can use!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I thought she looked ok tonight also.

That’s the great thing about this page, everyone has different opinions! Just because we don’t all agree on things on how she annoys us. Doesn’t mean people don’t belong here.
She doesn’t actually look like her normal self though due to all the filters. At that point it’s more the filters that look good rather than Sevda. I agree it’s ok to have differing opinions but on a Sevda snark thread people might counter it…

Mar 8, 2024
I thought she looked ok tonight also.

That’s the great thing about this page, everyone has different opinions! Just because we don’t all agree on things on how she annoys us. Doesn’t mean people don’t belong here.
She looks alright cus she looks nothing like herself 😂😂 yeah everyone can have the opinions. I welcome them. She has made an effort but it’s all fake and filtered.

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.
She looks horrific with her granny eyeliner it’s atrocious and her non existent lips attempting to put lipstick on

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I most certainly am NOT a relative of hers, I take that as an insult. 😡 I don’t back her up a lot, I speak how I feel and don’t s her off just for the fun of it. You are correct on one point and that’s the use of filters, I know nothing about them as I don’t make videos myself. I call her out when she deserves it as is my right.
If my opinions offend you then I’m sorry but I’m not going anywhere, this site is the perfect place to vent my spleen when needed.
Sorry I offended you. You’re right, we’re all welcome on this site to vent. And we all can have differing opinions even if quite different from most others at times. I get it.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I most certainly am NOT a relative of hers, I take that as an insult. 😡 I don’t back her up a lot, I speak how I feel and don’t s her off just for the fun of it. You are correct on one point and that’s the use of filters, I know nothing about them as I don’t make videos myself. I call her out when she deserves it as is my right.
If my opinions offend you then I’m sorry but I’m not going anywhere, this site is the perfect place to vent my spleen when needed.
Youe opinions are valid. We all don’t have to agree on her effort etc. Cant always agree

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* s of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was absolutely character 😂)

Kolay were hilarious, so unprofessional and the dumb fs were all messaging me too.

I’m not the Becki one but I was inspired by exactly that. I’m not De-influencer but a huge fan.

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless they literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.
Don’t worry, I’ll be back when you least suspect, and others are taking on the job now anyway - as you deserve - hahahaha as begDad would say.
You are a melt of a narcissist lying witch. Karma is going to hit you so hard you’re going to need them doctors and NHS.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon 😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along - some replies were classically hilarious 😆😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was character 😂)

Kolay were hilarious, so unprofessional and the dumb fs were all messaging me too.

I’m not the Becki one but I was inspired by exactly that. I’m not De-influencer but a huge fan.

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless the literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.
Don’t worry, I’ll be back when you least suspect, and others are taking on the job now anyway - as you deserve - hahahaha as begDad would say.
You are a melt of a narcissist lying witch. Karma is going to hit you so hard you’re going to need them doctors and NHS.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon (T😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along some replies where so hilarious 😆😂
You are fing comical. Fanks so much for the entertainment you have provided us with 😂😂 enjoy your much needs bweak from grandma dimwit

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
I’m afraid, it’s clear, you have no idea about the various filters that Sevda uses and when she’s abroad, she uses ‘glamour’ type filters also. It’s VERY OBVIOUS she’s overdone the filters to an extreme tonight! 🤣 We all have recognised these ‘Barbie doll/Disney make up filters’ seem to ‘magically’ appear when she’s in other countries. Sevda herself tried to say that she just looks like this when she lands in Turkey or another country and that her phone/camera must change and she looks like this! 🤣She was getting people in her comments asking her what filters she uses! She never admits it’s the filters she uses! My colleagues have seen Sevda in real life and they say she’s much bigger, fatter and her face is much larger and her skin is very poor…greasy and not smooth at all. It’s the filters she uses to make it look smooth, a lot slimmer and take away her baggy eyes. Make up can’t take away those big bulbous bags under her eyes. Her dress is something my grandma would wear! It looks cheap & tacky - probably a Shein dress. I hope you don’t mind me saying but I’m not sure this is the site for you. You tend to back Sevda up a lot recently and you don’t recognise the same personality traits of Sevda that most on here see or the way she covers up her real looks with differing filters. She’s not being real and causing young girls/women to not be fine in their own skin. Are you a relative of hers???
Excellent 👌

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* s of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was absolutely character 😂)

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless the literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon 😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along - some replies were classically hilarious 😆😂
You are a living legend!!!!!