Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She doesn’t like sedat. Her mum only comes in handy when she wants to go away without sedat and the big toothed kid.
She wouldn’t dream of going away just them two. And I highly doubt sedat would want to be stuck with her and her phone “hiw guyyyyyss… my flaps are as dry as my mouf so no sex for sedat this weekennnddd.. instead we are going to have a nice relaxing time and order some lamachuns wif chilli saawwwwccceee and salid. Have a lovely weekend guyysss whatever you’re doing heh heh heh (stupid wave)”
The Tunisian Men have probably Turned her on that much she’ll get home and rattle Sedats Bones! I would have loved to be in that same hotel as them. I would definitely record her flirting and post in on TikTok.

Mar 2, 2024
Mine looks like she's got great hair. Probably doesn't box dye it every two weeks. Beg's hair is worse if you look at it when they're entering the restaurant seems like it's really breaking off more and has made a U shape style. She's probably going to have to chop it soon if she doesn't start conditioning it properly.
That mop cannot be saved fortunately 🤣🤣🤣 Looks like it’s been hacked at with a chainsaw.
It’s us Twolls that stress her out and she’s losing her hair! It won’t be the box dye every 2 weeks.