Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
What is happening with her boobs/bra ? Why post yourself looking like that? 🧐 Screenshot_20240921_075407_TikTok.jpg
I remember
What is happening with her boobs/bra ? Why post yourself looking like that? 🧐 Screenshot_20240921_075407_TikTok.jpg
she’s too tight to buy a strapless bra, she pulls her straps down as I remember her saying in a video once. Just reported the Ela video

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Chicken Wings..

I’ve noticed the video about Rocco that Sevda had just posted.

Just wanted you to know IF she has put this up in an evil clap back to your recent loss, then she is heading to face Karma big time! Anyone who operates with evil like this kind, I’ve seen time and time again Karma gets them back!

It’s just I know she reads on here every day.

I’m only giving you heads up as you can perhaps then choose not to watch her video.

Much love to you x
I saw it and in the same head as you it is a clap back, evil isn’t the word she has done that due to losing bear, was going to post on here but was so angry, oh karma will get her she is very lucky I live up North or she would be chewing her teeth with her phone as well,

GS came last night and it got him that Bear isn’t here as them two was always into mischief GS and his shadow

I am not giving her the satisfaction of a clap back, but least I have a loving family and a brilliant life and best of all FRIENDS and friends on here even thou none of us have met something she won’t have

Thank you Peachy for warning me and much love back 💞💞💞💞💞

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if mine, Kuki or even herself has made a fake account and posted this so she do a ‘clap back’. I wonder if the school has has a word with her as all if a sudden it’s saying how much she loves her, pamper night etc!

Also talk of the pharmacy, saying she could go back…wonder if she is bread crumbing as she is going to go back for a few shifts. But obviously make out she missed it so much instead of admitting she is broke!

Ps- get a proper fitting bra!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Nah duck you Sevda… You go on holiday every 5 minutes and dump the dog onto other people. You don’t deserve a dog.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
We no why that’s been posted but as Peachy said KARMA b AM THE b
Soul Food Cooking GIF by WE tv

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So Ela has mac and cheese and then a s ton of chips and more food for a second tea. Seems this b is jealous of Ewa being skinnier than her..

Everything is about money for her.. she got favourite chicken instead of KFC because it’s cheaper and you get more… not because she likes it better… this is how she lives her whole like.. for her it’s cheap and quantity and nothing to do with quality.. hence all the tit in her house and shein dresses..

fing pig eating that burger like that too.. she didn’t feel like cooking… she just came back from a whole week of not fing cooking
She hasn’t cooked all week all it’s been is freezer food air fried or slapped in the oven
She doesn’t have the ability to cook anything nice at all she thinks slapping in the air fryer is cooking nope not at all stupid fing w

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
The stories are not loading because even Instagram is sick of your bullshit!!

There is always a reason for her to post/say something. Always breadcrumbing to what is to come.

Give it a year she’s back to working a normal job!

Poor b!
Then it will be the videos where she has tears in her eyes, saying how tired she is! No one will have any sympathy for her, that is normal life sev!! Working, looking after the family, running a house! A busy day isn’t putting a wash in, getting nails done, walking rocco!

Here for her downfall

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS AND STRANGE QUESTION TO ASK AND IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT SEVDA HAS RESPONDED!

It is very clearly a question aimed to see a response just like Sevda gives out! Unfortunately it’s a very strange and sick question that people would ask in order to get sexual pleasure from watching the response.

Sevda, please take a look at the TikTok account of the person who asked the question (picture below of the account). That should tell you it’s dodgy too. No followers and the name ‘Yumi’.

SEVDA HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK IT IS A STRANGE QUESTION??? WAKE UP!! What are you doing??

Who puts up a video expressing their love to their child in response to some stranger asking them to do that on a video for them to see?!!

THIS IS SO CLEARLY AWFUL TO WATCH!

Sevda, PLEASE TAKE THIS VIDEO DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILD AND FOR ONCE DELETE A DISTURBING COMMENT THAT WARRANTS BEING DELETED AND BLOCK THE PERSON FROM SEEING ANYMORE OF YOUR CHILD!
She won’t as it gives her views and comments which equals £££ on TT PLM are riff and the things they do is beyond anyone imagination sick isn’t the word how do I no as I have seen it in what others have posted and lives been hold on them and been on the other thread as well they was even in there in which was jumped on so fast but they are dangerous very, but the w has been warned but doesn’t care
I would say from what I have seen heard and read ela will be all over the dark web and in a very bad way and probably on a discord somewhere