Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What female, in their right, mind would need tell the world that they were a week away from “coming on”. Good grief woman, your desperation for content has hit an all time low with that one! One word in Sevda speak, PAFETIC. 😂😂😂😂
Surprised if she actually does come on this month with the amount of Tunisian Tail she had while away!

Mar 2, 2024
I totally agree that the beed questions on how to cook it were purely for engagement. If she actually had any self awareness she would realise that so many people, including her delu delu followers are scared to engage with her in case she deletes and blocks them.. because that’s what she does.. even non critical statements are deleted and people are blocked so that’s why she gets no engagement.

I can guarantee she hated each and every suggestion people gave her as those suggestions are usually automatically deleted.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I totally agree that the beed questions on how to cook it were purely for engagement. If she actually had any self awareness she would realise that so many people, including her delu delu followers are scared to engage with her in case she deletes and blocks them.. because that’s what she does.. even non critical statements are deleted and people are blocked so that’s why she gets no engagement.

I can guarantee she hated each and every suggestion people gave her as those suggestions are usually automatically deleted.
She wanted a bit more money this week!

May 22, 2024
Australia
So sorry you’ve suffered with Endo for such a long time ☹️ 😔 My SIL is the same… curled up in bed anytime in her cycle …she certainly wouldn’t be doing videos for social media!
I know just unbelievable! Aww thank you, technically still have it but hysterectomy has sorted it hopefully 🥰