Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What a difference in 2 years!! You would think with not working anymore, the money she has made, the holidays she has had- she would look like the pic on the left😂😂

This is what happens when staying up all night and being on your phone 24/7 does to you xx
And that’s the problem…it went from her enjoying TikTok as a hobby to becoming OBSESSED with it!

She now looks OBSESSED! She doesn’t sleep, staying up all night to delete comments and block people, she has become incredibly neglectful towards her daughter and husband, she gets aggressive in her reply comments, she wears ‘Little House On The Prarie’ or ‘Granny’ dresses and she sounds incredibly slow and lacks content. Also, she’s become incredibly selfish - everything and anybody around her (only family as she has barely any friends) has to revolve around her. Unbelievably so!

As a result, she looks a mess and IS a mess.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
It is a low-key side dish too here in the UK to have with BBQ’s or with pizza as a side dish or with a ‘picky’ meal..which is…lots of cold meats, cheeses, quiches, sausage rolls, crisps, salad, etc all put out as an informal buffet meal. But coleslaw in the UK is MUCH nicer than USA coleslaw (I lived in USA for 3 years). So yes, UK coleslaw is put in sandwiches as an added filling with meat or cheese or on jacket potatoes (baked potatoes), again with cheese or tuna fish.
I had one yesterday and am nothing like Begda 😭Turkey, cheese and coleslaw on a roll. it was so good delicious thank u Sevda £7 thereabouts not gifted.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sorry that beef looks disgusting and I know some have said UK coleslaw is better than US coleslaw, but I think you just haven’t had good coleslaw. That looks like it has way too much mayo, good coleslaw shouldn’t be that wet in my opinion, but I know everyone has their preferences.
I lived in the USA and bought a lot of coleslaw from many different stores to try and also had it at lots of people’s BBQ’s over the years there and it was just awful. Same when we now spend 2-3 weeks over there in USA and have it at friends BBQ’s. Even my American family LOVE British coleslaw and when they visit us here in the UK, they ask us to get some in 😄

But hey! I’m always open to finding a coleslaw I like over there! 😄

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s definitely pissed! On a Sunday night she’s drunk with two young children to look after.

Eww the way she’s serving up the mash and the packet lid is touching her spoon and mash.

She already put broccoli on the plate and went to put some more on and realised she had literally just done that!

She’s so manic!! And the beef looks disgusting sorry! Swimming around in the blended whatever it is.

And why is she playing with sedats food? Video posted below. Stop touching his food. It’s fing disrespectful !!!

Also I’m sorry but why does she need cheering up?? What exactly is wrong sevda? Is it that you’ve been reading here and maybe some home truths are bothering you and getting you down? Well maybe you should sort your fing life out and get a grip!

Sunday night and you’re pissed. You’re a TERRIBLE MOTHER!

View attachment ScreenRecording_09-22-2024 19-02-25_1.mov
She is absolutely hammered her and Lisa have been drinking
What a wonderful roll model indeed fing w

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched Mine hippo and at mummy and daddy’s again and having homemade KEBAB YEA SHE SAID KEBAB 😂😂😂😂 no once but twice
I remember the w doing a clap back with Mine hippo and mine hippo had to say yeah we call it KEBOB fing epic WELL DONE MINE JUST PROVED HOW SHE BULLIES YOU ALL TO BACK HER UP 😂😂😂😂 take that w 😂😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
That poor child even the captions say it so no getting out of how she abuses her when filming again “YOU DO AS I SAY ONLY APPEAR WHEN I SAY ABIDE BY MY COMMAND” bet they get abused badly if they don’t do as she says
Big time filter glitch going on here. Ewa's face is round like it really is, and Begda's ass is as wide as it really is! 🤣

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry that beef looks disgusting and I know some have said UK coleslaw is better than US coleslaw, but I think you just haven’t had good coleslaw. That looks like it has way too much mayo, good coleslaw shouldn’t be that wet in my opinion, but I know everyone has their preferences.
I'm in the US and I really like homemade slaw with vinegar and sour cream.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
1st picture - Granny Sevda

2nd picture - Big Ass Sevda

3rd picture - Slimming-filter-warped Sevda

Attachments

• IMG_8786.jpeg
    IMG_8786.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8789.jpeg
    IMG_8789.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8788.jpeg
    IMG_8788.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
Mar 2, 2024
She’s definitely pissed! On a Sunday night she’s drunk with two young children to look after.

Eww the way she’s serving up the mash and the packet lid is touching her spoon and mash.

She already put broccoli on the plate and went to put some more on and realised she had literally just done that!

She’s so manic!! And the beef looks disgusting sorry! Swimming around in the blended whatever it is.

And why is she playing with sedats food? Video posted below. Stop touching his food. It’s fing disrespectful !!!

Also I’m sorry but why does she need cheering up?? What exactly is wrong sevda? Is it that you’ve been reading here and maybe some home truths are bothering you and getting you down? Well maybe you should sort your fing life out and get a grip!

Wonder if she’s upset because her video of Ela got reported so many times and Tiktok hit her with some kind of violation or warning. That or she’s upset that she’s not being invited to events like Teresa is who has less followers. Or maybe she got feedback from a brand saying her work is s and she has to redo an advert. We can only speculate, but oh I’m enjoying the fact that she’s down in the dumps! 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

She's lost the fing plot big style! Smacking 2 burnt Yorkshire puddings together for Sedat ... and serving it to him.? The state of her as well... she's starting to look more and more scruffy and unhinged- just like her " mate " Aimee . Oh well , not an ounce of sympathy tbh .. brought it on herself thinking she was a big tiktok star and she'd be able to coast it by leaving the farmacy... guess what b ? You're on the way out