Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Come on sev, post something!! I’m on a day off, having a lazy day - saying that I have;

*Been to the gym
*Food shopping done
*Cleaned the house
*Stripped the beds
*‘Put’ a wash on
*Dried a load
*Been to the dentist
*Made a lovely breakfast- and didn’t say there you go as I was dishing it up😜
*Read some emails.
*Read comment cafe pages.
*Wrote a list for my holiday

All before 12- suppose I could say I haven’t stopped all day and am sooo tired! But no sev, this is a normal day for people! Please post something- needing a wee laugh!
Just a normal day for normal people 💗
The w has thrown her toys out the pram on TT 😂😂😂😂 after last night she needs to stay off all SM
Tantrum Crying GIF

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Her living room had only just had a facelift 😂😂😂
The state of it!!

Also hello and welcome!

Wow, she has such bad taste, that so called wall art she's got it horrible. Sevda and Sedat both have such an outdated image, he dresses like he's in 2000 and she like a 40 year old in 1999. Their home is no better.
Kooko the sister in law has a better decorated home but she's really weird her content is so boring all she does is blab on about nothing. Seems like the only people actually doing any worth are the kids in school and the father who works in the factory but is trying to become a TT. His handle on Tt is even sevdas dad what about Mini lol.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm new and discovered Sevda about a month ago by fluke, and like all the people that irritate me I always look for gossip sites lol. She gets on my nerves but I'm so confused how she helped Mine with the flat when Sevda's own home isn't really that great. Why wouldn't she put that money towards her own home or decorating it appropriately? Tbh I'd sooner use money for my own home than my sisters especially if I had a place that could do with some cosmetic work like she does.

Just look at her living room, and the bedroom, all those need a facelift.

Also you're right she ignores people asking her questions but then she seems to love playing victim and arguing with ppl.
Welcome ! She wants to try and maintain a persona of being so kind and generous as she craves validation . In reality, we all know she's a tight witch that will spend 16 quid on a cake from Costco for herself , but only bought her daughter a lunchbox and pair of trainers for Christmas!
As for the care home she lives in, don't get me started- I don't know how, but after that living room makeover she had , it actually looked worse than it did before. She's got no taste or style whatsoever . I'm appalled she's only firty four

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
For all the holidays why does she look so grey atm?

Eurgh thinking of all smugness with the holidays, the kitchen, giving hippo money towards her house, her mum money for the car, the eating cake for breakfast, going out for a free toby carvery, the free gifts…. Makes me wanna smack her!!
But at the end of the day I don’t believe she gave money to the flat or car thing it was planned they said that for content etc

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm new and discovered Sevda about a month ago by fluke, and like all the people that irritate me I always look for gossip sites lol. She gets on my nerves but I'm so confused how she helped Mine with the flat when Sevda's own home isn't really that great. Why wouldn't she put that money towards her own home or decorating it appropriately? Tbh I'd sooner use money for my own home than my sisters especially if I had a place that could do with some cosmetic work like she does.

Just look at her living room, and the bedroom, all those need a facelift.

Also you're right she ignores people asking her questions but then she seems to love playing victim and arguing with ppl.
Welcome to the place of the trolls who live in her head rent free 💕💕
Don’t think she did as she is too tight even to buy her child decent shoes and presents etc only takes her somewhere if it’s free gifted I believe it was staged for content and to make her look good

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ah, thank you, he doesn’t go till Saturday, I bought him a few useful gifts to take (jars of herbs and spices, etc he loves cooking) then I will be there for the weekend to help settle in. Hope you are ok xxx
Don’t know if Asda still do it but I got a parent student card one for him one for me so I could put money on and help him buy food etc takes some of the worrying away etc

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Radio silence.
She’s really thrown her toys out of the pram today 😂😂😂😂

Btw did you know? Ya girls got endo.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... in her demented, warped mind, thinking she is something so special, she thinks she is punishing us :unsure:...when in fact all she is doing is playing up to her image :alien:

So when she has found her dummy and sterilized it (or rather pealed it cos she can't be bothered to wash it) she will be back with a post of either sad music or rubbing of the arm and it will feature a bunch of sad looking supermarket flowers, a card and a bottle of cheap wine...it will have a tag or 2 in of her 'very good friends' and will be along the lines of having a break for her MH and that people should be kind...

So Clitty slits, as you are reading here whilst you are having your mental breakdown... you will see how predictable you are 😆

Am Fine Crying GIF

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
She is probably having such a busy day, guuuyyyyyzzzz and is soooo tired, honestly, if you guys knew how busy she has been. She might have been fiwming some half hearted attempt at a wooden advert. Or maybe she is pissed off. But, she has caused this herself being so s at everything and showing how s she is on social media. I liked her at first when I started following. Maybe she’s ashamed, because she was absolutely arseholed last night 🤷‍♀️😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... in her demented, warped mind, thinking she is something so special, she thinks she is punishing us :unsure:...when in fact all she is doing is playing up to her image :alien:

So when she has found her dummy and sterilized it (or rather pealed it cos she can't be bothered to wash it) she will be back with a post of either sad music or rubbing of the arm and it will feature a bunch of sad looking supermarket flowers, a card and a bottle of cheap wine...it will have a tag or 2 in of her 'very good friends' and will be along the lines of having a break for her MH and that people should be kind...

So Clitty slits, as you are reading here whilst you are having your mental breakdown... you will see how predictable you are 😆

Am Fine Crying GIF
It hysterical as when the w fs up she goes quite 😂😂😂😂 she has posted on IG and reposted others lol 😂 😂😂 oh she is definitely reading here and tattle and it will be getting to her
Conor Mckenna Fight GIF by FoilArmsandHog