Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
For your viewing pleasure if you choose to subject yourself to this load. I feel like I'm watching a baby led weaning video! Who eats green beans and salad with a SPOON. The head bobbing and laugh.....

I’ve got it! I couldn’t put my finger on it for so long but I’ve got it! Why do mine and the dad bring their mouth to the spoon rather than the spoon to their mouth? It makes them looks very very ‘slow’.
They eat exactly the same and once the mouth is at the spoon they eat it in slow motion.

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve got it! I couldn’t put my finger on it for so long but I’ve got it! Why do mine and the dad bring their mouth to the spoon rather than the spoon to their mouth? It makes them looks very very ‘slow’.
They eat exactly the same and once the mouth is at the spoon they eat it in slow motion.
Oh man... I cut it off before he tried to eat the salad. 🤬🤪

Yes they both eat exactly the same! Great observation! But Hippo chews really fast like Doormat. IMO

Mar 3, 2024
God give me strength! Sev’s EWM, she had trouble handling the bread thingy filled with cockroach, my logic tells me that it would have been easier and less messy if she’d CUT IT IN HALF!!!
Stupid thick bint. 😡
Cockroach OMG😂 That was utterly disgusting!!!

At least her scarecrow hair looked fairly normal. I know I'm stretching it 😅