Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Kat slater rang, she wants her top back.

The state of her this mowwwnin!!

IMG_1619.png
Why does she bother putting anything substantial on that kids sandwiches? The tiniest slivers of weird meat, tomato and cucumber. Is she so tight that she denies her kid a decent lunch? I also don't get the rationale that Ewa can only eat one slice of bread sandwich but can down a croissant. Make it make sense!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They ordered a whole 3 course room service just before an evening meal, it was a lot of food. Just cos it’s free doesn’t mean you order the whole lot before you’re about to go to a restaurant. Becki will have serious holiday blues and depressed now she’s back. It gave her an idea of what her life could be like, the other 3 Welsh people will carry on partying like they always do, they won’t miss her one bit
To me they used her I didn’t follow it just seen clips on the fyp

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow that’s so messed up. I’d hang up on my husband if he called me asking what’s for dinner. Who in their right mind does that.
They really need to find out of home hobbies, go for walks or head to the park or something. It’s like their whole content is food, and I get it that’s their niche or rather at least that’s what it appears to me but they don’t seem to have any friends nor do they appear to dine out with friends, family (other than with each other), colleagues or anything. Their lives revolve around what they are cooking and eating. In the little bit I’ve watched and the content I’ve scrolled through form the history I never saw anything that appeared they did anything with people other than maybe a birthday or something again at home and eating into the camera.
💯 agree with ever word they outed the older daughter and grandkids ( wouldn’t surprise if the w had something to do with it) as it will have took the attention away from Ela etc
The food I remember watching a video of his saying they get a free turkey from work so he went to get his from the butcher and he asked for the largest they had and his firm would of paid for it disgusting absolutely disgusting if I was that firm I would buy each member of staff a turkey have them delivered to the workplace all the same size and hand them out ( so Christmas dinner was basically free for them) and thousands of people can’t even afford a small turkey

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi everyone, it’s me ‘pretty in pink’ I made a new name, I wasn’t feeling ok last week I was feeling down maybe it was just my hormones. I felt like making a new name, I hope everyone is well. I just came on to say hello really ❤️ I haven’t been watching Sevda for a few days but I watched her this morning and her hair is shocking 😳
Hope your ok 💗
Missed you around
When isn’t her hair shocking