Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I really couldn’t believe she got her dad in to doing tik tok, literally we saw her training him up!!!!! What a very sad scenario. My dad died when I was 26 (I’m 48 now) he absolutely hated the mobile phones, he’d be turning in his grave at all this stuff now, let alone be joining the do in!!!! Taking in turns to do videos. So wrong. Family meals together are donininated. Spend time together, don’t know how long you have got. I’d give anything to just have a day with my dad. It wouldn’t be in front of a phone, everyone being told when they can eat, or talk. It would be on a fishing trip, with a picnic. Sevda, think on. Do more things like this with Ela, it creates lasting and special memories. Life is too short x
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I really couldn’t believe she got her dad in to doing tik tok, literally we saw her training him up!!!!! What a very sad scenario. My dad died when I was 26 (I’m 48 now) he absolutely hated the mobile phones, he’d be turning in his grave at all this stuff now, let alone be joining the do in!!!! Taking in turns to do videos. So wrong. Family meals together are donininated. Spend time together, don’t know how long you have got. I’d give anything to just have a day with my dad. It wouldn’t be in front of a phone, everyone being told when they can eat, or talk. It would be on a fishing trip, with a picnic. Sevda, think on. Do more things like this with Ela, it creates lasting and special memories. Life is too short x

This is so very true. What memories will Ela have about what should be happy family meal times together with her mother and sometimes her grandfather? The only ones she'll
have are them eating whilst talking into their phones to total strangers, mooing and ahhhing over what's on their plates paying no attention to the vulnerable child who's totally excluded. No family conversation, no warm closeness that most of us experience. She now has a distorted view of what family life is really like and it could affect her for the rest of her life, negatively. Think about it, Sevda, think about Ela for once in your life - if you can - and put Ela first, no amount of money is worth the damage that you and yours may be inflicting on the child.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who is going to buy her mugs with the logo on?
Her American followers?🤣🤣
She is so jealous of others doing so much better then her
Her American followers and her fed up family and make them use them when recording 😂😂😂 oh not forgetting Jane and John from Manchester lol 😂 she probs will take them on holidays and leave them round the place 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Those nails from before Tunisia still on? Unless I missed something and she’s been for them redone (money that could maybe go towards physio or a knee support for sedat) I’ve mentioned this before because as each day goes on, they’re still there! I don’t know anything about nail stuff, I can’t have mine done because of my job, and there is a reason for that - it’s unhygienic!!!!! They can’t possibly be kept hygienically clean?? 🤷‍♀️ as I say, I don’t know about false nail stuff etc x
Same nails but as you mentioned it they will get done soon lol 😂 she had her eyebrows freaded yesterday lol 😂 dyed her hair but she is so so busy 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I read the article that was attached on the other forum on her page. What a complete PR fail for Princess Cruise, so bad. Imagine being in a mainstream media article that basically talks about how much you ate on a free cruise, so embarrassing but BJ will think she’s famous
I can’t get my head round the amount of food that was eaten and room service even that t Cory said why not it’s free absolutely disgusting what they piled on the plates and then when back for more and then comes home orders a Indian which looked more then enough for at 2/3 people and eat it all fuxking greedy fs all of from w to mine to kuki to pedo hairy chippy tits and then lot

Apr 15, 2024
England
I can’t get my head round the amount of food that was eaten and room service even that t Cory said why not it’s free absolutely disgusting what they piled on the plates and then when back for more and then comes home orders a Indian which looked more then enough for at 2/3 people and eat it all fuxking greedy fs all of from w to mine to kuki to pedo hairy chippy tits and then lot
They ordered a whole 3 course room service just before an evening meal, it was a lot of food. Just cos it’s free doesn’t mean you order the whole lot before you’re about to go to a restaurant. Becki will have serious holiday blues and depressed now she’s back. It gave her an idea of what her life could be like, the other 3 Welsh people will carry on partying like they always do, they won’t miss her one bit

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
The dad is always calling his wife from work asking what she’s made for dinner, it’s kind of sad in a way that all they have in their life to look forward to is food, food and more food. They don’t have any hobbies outside of work, hairy doesn’t meet up any of his friends (if he has any), the mums always at home cooking or running around after her daughters. The beg is the worst of course, no life whatsoever, ruled by food

Wow that’s so messed up. I’d hang up on my husband if he called me asking what’s for dinner. Who in their right mind does that.
They really need to find out of home hobbies, go for walks or head to the park or something. It’s like their whole content is food, and I get it that’s their niche or rather at least that’s what it appears to me but they don’t seem to have any friends nor do they appear to dine out with friends, family (other than with each other), colleagues or anything. Their lives revolve around what they are cooking and eating. In the little bit I’ve watched and the content I’ve scrolled through form the history I never saw anything that appeared they did anything with people other than maybe a birthday or something again at home and eating into the camera.

Mar 2, 2024
Mentioning that she could go on and on but it’s not a live it’s a video. She’s never gone live so why is she pretending like she she does and is forgetting that this is a video.

Sevda you’re a pussy, go live and let’s see how it turns out hey!
She’ll never go Live because 1) she wouldn’t be able to handle all the negative comments and her moderators would constantly be blocking accounts left and right. And 2) even if that did happen, TT monitors the engagement and would deem her unsatisfactory for monetization. She could never make any money from it. So it’s not worth the emotional/mental anguish for her.

Mar 2, 2024
Even Becki jones gets out and about, on a cruise last week. I bet sev was fuming she wasn’t gifted it. She’s got an event in November for her and Ela and will probably says it’s one of her birthday presents when in fact sev got it free. It’s probably a Christmas event. She’s not been invited to one Christmas event so far, very telling. Her mate T has been to loads and I’m sure there will be lots coming up in the run up to Xmas. She must think to herself why she hasn’t been invited with ‘1.8’ followers. Not just Xmas events, shes not even been invited to a regular event that influencers usually get invited to. Beg, if you’re reading this, why havent you??
Wonder if it’s another gifted weekend like the Lapland one last year.

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone know who this person is?
I’ve wondered that myself. I’ve never seen a “Michael Grice” account in her comments. Either she’s deleted all of them before I could see or she’s referring to DM’s. Or somehow found the name of the person with those Creator accounts who’s replying to her followers. 😂 I don’t really care though because those replies are funny to me. 😂