Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So true. They are the weirdest family..they never see friends, go away for weekends to stay with friends or have friends come stay with them. They don’t even go away anywhere except the holidays to Turkey & Cyprus. It’s like they all don’t exist in the real world or take part in it….only to bloody supermarkets! They don’t even eat out unless it’s been gifted to Sevda (Toby Carvery,). They DO get LOTS of takeaways..but again it’s all in their houses …not even having friends round for a takeaway.

I don’t think they have friends…just neighbours…..which is more like friendly acquaintances in their case. Sevda sees her neighbour, Lisa ….but only because her son was first friends with Ela. Sevda doesn’t seem to have any REAL friends! She calls people she’s met in the park when she walks her dog “my friend” and as we know, she called the people she met on holiday “my friends!” The rest of us, when telling people back home about our holiday just say “we met some lovely people on holiday and hung out with them a few times”…. but to Sevda, because she doesn’t have real friends, she classes casual acquaintances as ‘friends’ !

Sedat and Sevda NEVER go out together and yet they’ve got Doormat on tap to babysit Ela or have Ela for weekend so Sedat & Sevda can go away together! But NO..,that’s because it’s abundantly clear Sevda is just Sedat’s carer with a few “darlings” shouted out by her now and again to fool her followers into thinking they love each other.

Mine is the closest of them all to a normal life! She has a job (and TikTok is not her job!) and she has proper friends she sees fairly regularly. She has them round to cook for them, etc and they go away together for weekends and holidays. She also appears to be getting to know people in her apartment block and having drinks evenings with them. Although very overweight, she’s the only one who wears up to date clothes… not cheap off the shoulder tent dresses or granny dresses! Her clothes may look too tight or not flattering at times…but at least she’s way more up to date than Sevda, Doormat, Hairytits and poor Ela in toddler style clothes or an Elsa cheap dress! Mine also seems to take care consistently with her hair, make up and overall appearance and hygiene. Her hair is in good condition, her skin looks good. If she lost the bulk of her weight, I think Mine would look really good! She has a pretty face …..way prettier than Sevda!

Regarding Doormat, what I find really sad is when Hairytits asked her on video one day “What you been up to today then darling?” ….she answered “Well I’m not sure what you want me to say!?”…. and looked at him and laughed and looked confused and then said… “Nothing exciting I’m afraid. Just done the same as I do everyday …cleaning, cooking, washing and oh, I’ve popped round Sevda’s to help” He’s asked her this question several times on his EWM’s and she’s never done anything different…except maybe gone to Aldi. And the infuriating thing is…Hairytits often looks all smug after she replies, smiling and nodding happily away as if he likes the fact she’s only stays at home cleaning and cooking, etc. He even looked at the camera once said “Ahhh, nice, you see she’s always looking after me well!” Lazy fat baboon of a man he is! He just eats the dinners & puddings she makes him each day and clears off upstairs on to his Xbox or watch Netflix.

So yes, a part from Mine, this strange family never see friends! And yes we DO know…because they share all their meals and what they are doing EVERYDAY ON THEIR VIDEOS!! AND IN SEVDA’S CASE….MULTIPLE VIDEOS EACH DAY!

TIKTOK IS THEIR LIFE!!!
It’s very, very odd how Hairy & Doormat don’t seem to have any friends in Stevenage or nearby after living there for as long as Sevda has been alive.

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
I can’t with the stupid cow anymore.
My husband plates up his own food and so do the kids.
Why can’t sedat do the same?
Is it because she’s a controlling b.
Or
Is it because he’s a useless piece of s?

Both maybe.

Either way, this is NOT NORMAL!
Definitely for content and she's controlling. But who wants to see the same plate being dished up multiple times?

Mar 3, 2024
She is a right b to sedat.
Sevda pause your fing precious video and get the fing chilli peppers yourself you lazy fing b!!!!
Stop bullying your husbands
YOURE A BULLY and you wonder why you get so much hate???LOOK IN THE fING MIRROR.
I watched a few times and wasn't sure why she paused it. First I thought because she inhaled that wing. 😱

Mar 3, 2024
She is a right b to sedat.
Sevda pause your fing precious video and get the fing chilli peppers yourself you lazy fing b!!!!
Stop bullying your husbands
YOURE A BULLY and you wonder why you get so much hate???LOOK IN THE fING MIRROR.
I watched a few times and wasn't sure why she paused it. First I thought because she inhaled that wing. 😱

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hi everyone, it’s me ‘pretty in pink’ I made a new name, I wasn’t feeling ok last week I was feeling down maybe it was just my hormones. I felt like making a new name, I hope everyone is well. I just came on to say hello really ❤️ I haven’t been watching Sevda for a few days but I watched her this morning and her hair is shocking 😳
Always good to have you back 😊

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can’t with the stupid cow anymore.
My husband plates up his own food and so do the kids.
Why can’t sedat do the same?
Is it because she’s a controlling b.
Or
Is it because he’s a useless piece of s?

Both maybe.

Either way, this is NOT NORMAL!
Sedat had mental delays, but I think he’s capable of plating up his own dinner! Sevda TOTALLY controls him. She should be making him feel as independent as he’s able but I think she cannot help but be domineering and bullish towards him and I think Sedat just lets her treat him this way. She’s his meal ticket until he gets his British passport.