Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Oh. I thought she was a pharmacist before TT? Pharmacists are university educated. Was she just a customer attendant in a chemist or something? I’m so confused now.

Maybe she wishes she was a migrant but she’s dumb if that’s her wish. I am a refugee and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone because displacement is traumatic and extremely challenging and not in the least easy. One never truly belongs anywhere once they leave their home country. You’re a foreigner on your new country and country of origin. Sevda could never understand what it means to be a refuge or a migrant. She also could never understand what it means to leave her own country and start all over.

Just learn proper English Sevda.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Oh. I thought she was a pharmacist before TT? Pharmacists are university educated. Was she just a customer attendant in a chemist or something? I’m so confused now.

Maybe she wishes she was a migrant but she’s dumb if that’s her wish. I am a refugee and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone because displacement is traumatic and extremely challenging and not in the least easy. One never truly belongs anywhere once they leave their home country. You’re a foreigner on your new country and country of origin. Sevda could never understand what it means to be a refuge or a migrant. She also could never understand what it means to leave her own country and start all over.

Just learn proper English Sevda.
Loooool a pharmacist 😂😂
She was a dispenser/till operator. She likes to pretend she was more than this by saying she “worked in pharmacy” so it isn’t clear.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right guys
And well hello w 😂😂
Going to have that mop cut 😂😂😂 you don’t want to but you neglect your hair (your words) well you neglect everything
Your hair is damaged due to sun and heat products hair dryer didn’t mention the s BOX COLOURS you use every fing other week
And the best one the breakage due to sleeping in your side😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 never heard so much crap in my life

So guys don’t sleep on you side on your hair as you will have hair like the whores 😂😂😂😂

I did say she would get her hair done as CW did last week 😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m sure She didnt go to university,she didn’t finish her GCSEs . Her mum got her the job at the pharmacy at 16.
She didn’t go to uni Mine did
Her mother got her the job
She isn’t a qualified pharmacist
She did a course as the boss put her on it
She made out she is a pharmacist but nope just someone who helps get them of the self ready for the pharmacist to check but in her case she said the prescription was out sourced 😂😂😂😂 just lies after lies

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s a walking eating disorder
This is what I keep trying to get out there she is dangerous especially to people with eating disorders she really is making out you can eat all this unn healthy s food pilled high, drink alcohol like she does sweets cake s and no exercise no calorie counting, eating all this and not burning calories I have learnt the hard way and trust me I am not going back their ok I have medical intervention had no other way worked for me plus I had to be mentally ready and mentally ready for life after and going forward, she portrays you can eat like her and stay slim as she uses the filters to make out she is slim we all know the REAL SEVDA isn’t slim anymore she has ditched the side plate sold the cross trainer the odd walk won’t help at all, I am talking from experience I am not blaming everything on my illness at all I know I was eating to comfort eat and depression etc I have and am dealing with all of that the Op wasn’t the cure it’s a tool
She is Dangerous and mentally unstable the w is

To the people she portrays this to I hope they have the mental capacity to understand it’s all fake with filters I wish I knew a group or anyone to bring this to light

EDITED

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
I can’t understand why Sevda’s grammar and pronunciation is so poor given she appears to have been born in England and primarily speaks English.

As someone who is multilingual and was not born in an English speaking country, I try so hard to speak proper English. I can’t fathom why anyone born in an English speaking country would choose to embarrass themselves on a daily basis by failing their own language.

How did she manage to finish university when she can barely write? She literally wrote “honestly wish you could of tasted this”.

I honestly wish she would go back to primary school with Ella.
She failed her GCSE’s so didn’t do A-levels let alone go to uni. Her written and spoken English is terrible

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why does Ela copy others so much? I don’t have kids, is this typical of her age to copy what her friends do? She doesn’t want school dinners cos her friends aren’t having it. Surely as a mother sev needs to explain to her she needs to think independently and not follow what others do, if she wants school dinners have it (although sev is probably secretly happy cos it gives her lunchbox content and saves her money). And those 2 crappy crackers for lunch, even the Belvita biscuits would have been a better option. There’s lots of choices instead of a sandwich, she should make her a medium sized wrap with salad and chicken.
She addressed her hair damage, I didn’t realise how bad it was until she showed the breakage. Hope her hairdresser tells her to stop using the hair dyes

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Right guys
And well hello w 😂😂
Going to have that mop cut 😂😂😂 you don’t want to but you neglect your hair (your words) well you neglect everything
Your hair is damaged due to sun and heat products hair dryer didn’t mention the s BOX COLOURS you use every fing other week
And the best one the breakage due to sleeping in your side😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 never heard so much crap in my life

So guys don’t sleep on you side on your hair as you will have hair like the whores 😂😂😂😂

I did say she would get her hair done as CW did last week 😂😂😂😂
Who is CW or do I want to know? 🫠