Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I can’t understand why Sevda’s grammar and pronunciation is so poor given she appears to have been born in England and primarily speaks English.

As someone who is multilingual and was not born in an English speaking country, I try so hard to speak proper English. I can’t fathom why anyone born in an English speaking country would choose to embarrass themselves on a daily basis by failing their own language.

How did she manage to finish university when she can barely write? She literally wrote “honestly wish you could of tasted this”.

I honestly wish she would go back to primary school with Ella.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I can’t understand why Sevda’s grammar and pronunciation is so poor given she appears to have been born in England and primarily speaks English.

As someone who is multilingual and was not born in an English speaking country, I try so hard to speak proper English. I can’t fathom why anyone born in an English speaking country would choose to embarrass themselves on a daily basis by failing their own language.

How did she manage to finish university when she can barely write? She literally wrote “honestly wish you could of tasted this”.

I think she hates the fact she was born here and not in Turkey, I think that’s the only thing she likes about Sedat that he’s Turkish

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
You would defo think she was Turkish if you just started watching her! Winds me up so much. Would love to know what she earns a month? Is it true we will be able to see at the end of the tax year?

May 22, 2024
Australia

She didn’t go to uni I don’t think? She’s just super thick and of low intelligence. She could possibly have some sort of disorders going on to but hard to to know/tell.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

She didn't even finish school- let alone make it to university! Apparently she was bullied really badly( I think she was the bully) so left school early as Doormat mummy got her the job in the Pharmacy.
Even if she didn't get any qualifications in school, still no excuse to not learn correct spelling and grammar- she'd still have been taught it from the age of 4 right through to 16 !

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She was making 6 grand a month plus Sedations wage but still bought clothes on shein, dyed her own hair, buys cheap food plus all the gifted stuff she got, her house should be beautiful and she should be looking good. What a waste of money, her house looks a mess and so does she.
Agreed.

Welcome home, you were missed. 🥳🥳