Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oh. I thought she was a pharmacist before TT? Pharmacists are university educated. Was she just a customer attendant in a chemist or something? I’m so confused now.

Maybe she wishes she was a migrant but she’s dumb if that’s her wish. I am a refugee and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone because displacement is traumatic and extremely challenging and not in the least easy. One never truly belongs anywhere once they leave their home country. You’re a foreigner on your new country and country of origin. Sevda could never understand what it means to be a refuge or a migrant. She also could never understand what it means to leave her own country and start all over.

Just learn proper English Sevda.
Oh god no. She knows nothing of science or medicine. Lloyd’s Pharmacy (where she worked) didn’t even fill prescriptions in house, so in reality Sevda was responsible for inputting the patient prescriptions into the system to be filled at an 3rd party facility. Then she would receive those prescriptions back and organize them into the pickup bags, which she also rang up when the customer came to get their meds. She did nothing that requires any education or real skillset. She was a glorified counter cashier.

Mar 3, 2024
This is for Begda: a proper prawn recipe.

Fresh prawns from seafood department (I live in Florida and get them fresh from the sea)
Pasta of your choice
Halved baby heirloom tomatoes
Fresh baby spinach
Fresh garlic
Organic vegetable broth
Fresh basil
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh mozzarella
NO CHILIES, YOGURT, HUMMUS, HOT PEPPERS, JUGIK, ONION SALAD, FRANK'S RED HOT

You may have to open your little change purse in order to get these good quality ingredients. We all know you're such a foodie.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This is what I keep trying to get out there she is dangerous especially to people with eating disorders she really is making out you can eat all this unn healthy s food pilled high, drink alcohol like she does sweets cake s and no exercise no calorie counting, eating all this and not burning calories I have learnt the hard way and trust me I am not going back their ok I have medical intervention had no other way worked for me plus I had to be mentally ready and mentally ready for life after and going forward, she portrays you can eat like her and stay slim as she uses the filters to make out she is slim we all know the REAL SEVDA isn’t slim anymore she has ditched the side plate sold the cross trainer the odd walk won’t help at all, I am talking from experience I am not blaming everything on my illness at all I know I was eating to comfort eat and depression etc I have and am dealing with all of that the Op wasn’t the cure it’s a tool
She is Dangerous and mentally unstable the w is

To the people she portrays this to I hope they have the mental capacity to understand it’s all fake with filters I wish I knew a group or anyone to bring this to light

EDITED
So valid EVERYTHING you say 🥰 Thank you for being so open about this subject, relating it also to your own health journey 🥰

I’m also passionate about the way SEVDA covers up her real image, as I have 2 daughters and I’m bringing them up to be happy with their image, to love the way they naturally are, whilst teaching them equally about looking after their bodies nutritionally & exercise….but all in balance! Hygiene too.

Sevda would be NO role model for them and I’m glad they don’t know her or watch her videos. If they were older, and joined TikTok and watched her videos, I’d get a hold of a few snapshots of Sevda at events to show them the REAL Sevda. There are enough people (colleagues and other creators😉) now who have seen her in real life and say she is much more heavier and rounder than she (filters) is on her videos. Plus that fact has got round! Also that her skin is NOT smooth and healthy looking.

She really didn’t think wisely on the fact she would be seen in real life, especially after her weight gaining over these last few years. The reason it’s quite shocking is because her content is known for her eating habits (feral) and what she consumes..lots of puddings, huge portion dinners, lots of takeaways, lots of white bread, lots of processed fatty meats, burgers, hotdogs, chips, big Costco cakes, and cake or trifle or other desserts for breakfast! Plus she likes her alcohol (weekdays as well as weekends), so much so, she’s known for not caring that she exposes herself as drunk on videos, even around her child. She thinks it’s cool, I’m sure! Like a teenager.

My issue is I actually DO NOT care that she eats the way she does and lays around videoing herself in her pyjamas on the sofa quite often (morning with coffee and at night with alcohol). That’s her body, her health, her hair, her skin….

….BUT what I DO care about is the way she portrays THROUGH FILTERING…that she is slim, smooth skin and that she keeps saying how she never stops to sit down! LIES, LIES, LIES.

She causes young girls/women to have shame about their body and turn to eating disorders. There will be some who will cotton on you cannot eat the way she does and stay slim …without purging the food back up…and they’ll be further encouraged to do this themselves. They won’t cotton on that it’s filters. Then there will be other girls who are overweight and already feel shame, that WILL realise Sevda must be using filters to be able to eat SO much crap and these girls will then only heap a whole lot more shame onto themselves. They will think filtering their own image to look like a plastic Barbie like Sevda did on this recent holiday to Tunisia….is the way forward to be accepted in society.

Last edited: