Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ela asking her if she’s (sev) going to stay in the kitchen or join her and her dad in the living room. Ela proper outed her, this means sev spends her evenings in the kitchen and not with her family. 100% she’s sat in the kitchen blocking/deleting. Sev wryly said ‘I’m going to join you’ what a fake b
I picked up on this too! Poor Ela, she knows her Mum just sits in the kitchen blocking & deleting and she wants her Mum to sit in the lounge to be like a family. It was so obvious listening to this. And hearing Sevda with her smug answer was awful. No doubt with Sevda reading here right now….HI SEVDA!!!…. we will have an Instagram picture of herself stretched out in the lounge watching the football. She’ll nip out of the kitchen…snap the staged pose, and then she’ll be back into the kitchen. Poor Ela…you could here the plea of ‘can-we-be-a-normal-family-please’ coming out of her 😔

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If she HAS had her hair cut, which I think she has..it looks like they cut it dry! She said in a comment yesterday, that she uses Mine’s ‘mermaid’ curling iron to get that ‘look’ her hair is doing right now (😂🤣).

So, the hair stylist has either washed & cut it…and it’s dried naturally and Sevda has used the ‘mermaid’ curling iron on it at home. Or the hair stylist cut it dry! 🫣😬 Because there is no way it looks like it has been styled by a stylist!

Maybe Doormat did it?!! She does most things for Sevda!
I don’t know about anyone else but when I have been to the hairdressers I come home and change my top as of the cut hair bits etc and she hasn’t even done that

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Stop it! It’s the question you ask …the way you put it…🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I’m spluttering coffee everywhere!
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BEING STAGED!!!

Notice how almost soon after the video started Sevda quickly stated what Sedat had (supposedly) said about her dinner (praise) and then there was a glitch, which shows a cut in the video…and then literally straight away, Sedat, sounding frantic, repeated word for word what Sevda had quoted he’d said!!

That’s her new tactic as I think he misses her prompts ….and it’s clear Sevda also wants him to say something more specific! Meanwhile, Ela is quickly jumping in whilst Seder is still taking, also frantically (!)…saying too how much the meal is yummy!

Talk about pre warning the pair of them they better sing their praises!!! You could see her looking angst yesterday when Sedat hadn’t said anything and then she asked him about the meal and he quickly said thank you and she looked totally annoyed and mumbled “you’re welcome” looking down away from him.

Also, the part on todays EWM, of Sedat getting up and getting 2nds of the dinner is clearly staged..again, to show off her cooking and to dispel comments yesterday on here about how controlling she is, in NOT letting him, help himself like a grown man!

SEVDA!!! YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS IN YOUR VARIOUS SIGNALS TO GET PRAISE OUT OF SEDAT!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

STOP IT!! YOU LOOK AN ABSOLUTE FOOL AND SEDAT SOUNDS FRANTIC AT TIMES …PLUS HOW HUMILIATING TOWARDS HIM!!! He’s NOT a child!!

Attachments

• IMG_8915.jpeg
    IMG_8915.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8919.jpeg
    IMG_8919.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Didn’t someone on her day yesterday that she deprives ela of eating food she likes like prawns.
And look at that, today she’s having prawns.

Sevda seems like you forgot about your child till you read here!
She reads here every few minutes throughout her day. It’s so clear!!! My staff are in stitches how much she chases this site and other sites.. and tries (obviously and very poorly) to dispel what is said! It’s obvious to MOST followers what is going on because the ones with intelligence who don’t read here…pick up on everything we see ….and then they see her chasing her tail to try and rectify, no matter how subtle she thinks she’s being!!! People read you like a book Sevda!!! They see the pattern of how you try to dispel things! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hand Stress from using her phone too much. She’s just had a holiday ffs. Stressed from doing f… all , get a job Beggy or pamper yourself with your expensive gifted products. Nah- you will give them as presents because you are such a tight arse beast.
Stressed from what? Being a s mum? s wife? Being on your phone constantly? Being a t? List is endless.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Hand Stress from using her phone too much. She’s just had a holiday ffs. Stressed from doing f… all , get a job Beggy or pamper yourself with your expensive gifted products. Nah- you will give them as presents because you are such a tight arse beast.
the audacity of this b 😭

her hair looks se too. looking like the quaker oats man

IMG_8374.jpeg

IMG_8375.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8374.jpeg
    IMG_8374.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2