Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
This morning I have made meatballs and sauce no jar used all herbs etc if I fed the hubby chicken wings everyday he would go bloody nuts lol šŸ˜‚ last night he had lamb pieces salad no sauce on the side or covering it at all just Celtic salt and pepper lol šŸ˜‚ the w hasnā€™t a clue about cooking at all everything is so bland thatā€™s why itā€™s covered in all the crap and then she says nice nutritious food is se lol šŸ˜‚ no w your food is se
My hubby loves Chicken wings itā€™s his favourite part of the chicken, but he doesnā€™t want them all the time. Itā€™s maybe 3 months since he had them last, and he definitely doesnā€™t eat them with rice and Yoghurt or any side sauces.
First thing she said to sedat when returning from Tunisia is I havenā€™t missed cooking. He was probably thinking I havenā€™t missed your cooking either. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
I canā€™t understand why Sevdaā€™s grammar and pronunciation is so poor given she appears to have been born in England and primarily speaks English.

As someone who is multilingual and was not born in an English speaking country, I try so hard to speak proper English. I canā€™t fathom why anyone born in an English speaking country would choose to embarrass themselves on a daily basis by failing their own language.

How did she manage to finish university when she can barely write? She literally wrote ā€œhonestly wish you could of tasted thisā€.

I honestly wish she would go back to primary school with Ella.
YES this grated on me massively. When people say 'would of' and 'could of', it's the most basic grammar and so many needlessly get it wrong.