Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Oh Beg will have a fake account to clap back. She dosent know how to engage in any discussions like a normal human being. Can’t stand the begging vile scavenger.
I don’t want to get blocked because I’d miss the s show 😂 when I’m winding down fwom my pwopa job (not a cashier in a pharmacy) it provides entertainment 😂 imagine giving up a job to do this of showing yourself eating, not safeguarding your child, selfish yet need to show being not selfish (doormat mum car, sister flat) she is a selfish t. Whatever suits her. I see other creators and think, that must be hard work to do, to think up and create content. Some inventive and entertaining. She just posts se of what every parent does every day, and doesn’t even do that well.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Why would anyone want to see what a child has eaten ? So if Ewa spat out her left over food ,you still want to see it? What satisfaction would anyone gain from this? This world has gone crazy. I just read the comments as I cannot watch her or her weird family for more than 3 seconds.

Attachments

• IMG_4262.jpeg
    IMG_4262.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 15

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow - Sevda is getting roasted in the comments. I'm so glad this lady has done this !
That Jament she is another fing idiot got with a Turkish guy thinks she is all big and cool very rude she is as well but I had noticed that the white is up her arse plus she has no kids fing silly cow hasn’t a clue on how to protect kids etc

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was about to post this here, she is definitely talking about Sevda.
I hope she sees the video and I’m so happy people are roasting her in the comments and she can’t delete any of them 🤣🤣
Someone even mentioned Tattle in the comments as well 😂😂😂😂 I would put CC as well but it’s my main acct

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The jacket potato video last night, omg!!! I mean it’s kind of helped me in a way, I’m on a very low carb diet to lose weight for major spinal surgery. Jacket potato with all that stuff on *was my favourite!! She has now helped me get rid of that craving 😂😂😂 thank you sevda, you have been useful for something!!! I can never eat one again as the memory of that video will haunt me 👏 😂
It was awful looked like wocco had been sick on the plate
Did you see bat s b kukis jacket potato well I will let you watch that 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'd be right behind you in the queue 😏
Emperor Penguin Walking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Note on the sickening jacket potato video, how iPad kid kept trying to speak, because she doesn’t understand the guys her mother is speaking to. Sevda shook her head many times. I think that is cue to iPad kid ‘shut the do up’
Yeah saw that ela was trying so hard with her but the w just kept ignoring her ramming food in her gob eye fuxking the camera and talking to it and then looking at her with the duck lips

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not watching this morning's again, she just annoys me, pretty sure she said Madareen, it's a mandarin you twit. MADARIN. I'm absolutely convinced she mis pronounces on purpose 🙄
Also just saw a vid of a lady, it's most definitely Beg she is talking about, Beg take note, she speaks the truth.