Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I hope she is having a s day. I’m having a s day. Would cheer me up no end to know she is having a s day 😂 hi Sev, get a pwopa job. Show your daughter a world exists outside tik tok. We all watch it for light entertainment but don’t profess to do it as a job, which you are s at take your daughter out to a theme park, not Costco
Hope your ok love ❤️

Apr 15, 2024
England
her pedo fans can keep defending her but i do believe she is on a downward spiral now and knows it. no amount of vile EWMs can change what she’s done and what she continues to do with ewa. it would be great if she addressed it and said for safeguarding reasons i’m not going to feature ewa as much or at all. let her nonce fans cry about it. but the fat b beg will just double down and post ewa more despite being told her fing kid is on a fing nonce page!
In her depraved way she’ll make sure she features Ela more now cos of this. So sick in the head she is

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
It really does not surprise me at all if she is
If she is it’s fing frightening why is it US TROLLS are the ones that care for her safety but we are the bad ones
It beggars belief that someone could tell her they've actually seen a video of her daughter in her nightie on a creepy site and she makes the decision as a Mother to ignore it and continue to post her.

Sevda Hippo Doormat when you read here you disgusting bunch of shameless greedy fbags take a look in the fing mirror and remind yourself that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL'S SAFETY. Stop fing posting her to line your pockets you fing morons.

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Managed to watch the video via the browser. Love the way the woman called her out on specifics without naming the beg. Sevda and sweet are 2 things that do not go together however, apart from that could not have said it better myself. She will be fuming 😂
I thought the lady felt she HAD to compliment sevda to get her message out there about Sevda because god forbid you don’t like an “influencer” because of their terrible behaviour and personality without the comments being flooded by their strange parasocial followers of just her being called “jealous” or “hater”.

One great example is that Brittany Miller girl. I dare you to make any negative comment about her being a not nice person, you will get attacked and accused of being jealous, no i just do not think someone who lied about cancer should now sit on their arse at home and “influence” people 😂😭

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It beggars belief that someone could tell her they've actually seen a video of her daughter in her nightie on a creepy site and she makes the decision as a Mother to ignore it and continue to post her.

Sevda Hippo Doormat when you read here you disgusting bunch of shameless greedy fbags take a look in the fing mirror and remind yourself that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL'S SAFETY. Stop fing posting her to line your pockets you fing morons.
I have said in the past about PLM and what I have heard off and seen and they have private discords it could be anyone etc

I am going to contact SS and literally speak to them and tell them to check this out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
One of her huns asked if she still calorie counted she said something like - not all the time not for cheese and butter but she guesses?! Now call me thick but is butter and cheese not high calorie? so it’s something she should be counting!!
She isn’t calorie counting and she isn’t burning of the calories she has eaten either
This is today so far as haven’t been to the gym yet at the gym I do 30 mins treadmill and on a incline as well
20 rowing machine
10 mins stair climber (killer 😂)
And then arm work
I also haven’t been on the cross trainer either today normally do that in the morning
So her so called walking isn’t even making a dent to the calories she consumes either
My calorie count is set low as in a calorie deficit, but with everything I do I will do well over it
This is me just doing house work
All I have eaten is a 2 egg omelette eaten half 2 cups of tea and 750ml of water so far and 500ml of protein water

Attachments

• IMG_9227.jpeg
    IMG_9227.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9228.jpeg
    IMG_9228.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the lady felt she HAD to compliment sevda to get her message out there about Sevda because god forbid you don’t like an “influencer” because of their terrible behaviour and personality without the comments being flooded by their strange parasocial followers of just her being called “jealous” or “hater”.

One great example is that Brittany Miller girl. I dare you to make any negative comment about her being a not nice person, you will get attacked and accused of being jealous, no i just do not think someone who lied about cancer should now sit on their arse at home and “influence” people 😂😭
that woman who called her out isn’t exactly on our side. she is calling her out, yes, but making sure everyone knows how sweet and naive sevda is?? tf

she also goes on to claim the comments about sevda taking holidays are jealousy. typical s her fans parrot. she’s not on our side. but we’ll take what we can!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s twolling us now guys, she’s twolling us. Starts the video bad mouthing sedat. Then 2 cream crackers and that s ham 😂 she knows what she is doing. Hi Sev !
It’s fine. It’s only herself and her reputation as a terrible parent that she is exposing more and more on social media.

Her ‘attitude’ is being seen & heard about by various brands on how she claps back at these sites 😉

The sad thing is, she is so concerned on clapping back as her priority…rather than taking on board healthy food suggestions and facts about processed meats, processed cheese and too much sugar being damaging to her daughter. Sevda is extremely immature and insecure to take on board ANYONES advice. She also just does NOT care.

It’s been extremely evident since she posted up the video of the results of her own health check, which showed she has high cholesterol and too much fat. She does not care…. carries on eating unhealthily…cakes, processed meats, greasy fattening takeaways, chips, extreme amounts of cheese, alcohol, white bread, croissants, etc, etc. No change whatsoever.

Last edited: