Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oh deary deary me. Jacket spuds with cheese and baked beans for dinner, the potatoes were so good and soft, they were in her Sainsbury’s delivery which means (according to Sevda) that they were FRESH. Sevda, you thick stupid bint, potatoes are stored and can be stored for months, fresh out of the ground they certainly were not. 😂
She’s begging to work with Sainsbury’s. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s a liability is what she is!

Mar 2, 2024
Another day of s packed lunches tomorrow. I hope Ela decides she wants school dinners and seg lets her. It’s frustrating to see her lunches. She also needs a practical lunchbox, the lunchbox should meet the requirements of the lunch not sev trying to navigate her way (badly) to see which types of snacks she can try and fit in the tiniest of compartments.
I can’t stand that lunchbox. Hated it from the first day she bought and showed it 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she say everything is fresh??! Grrrrr gets on my nerves!
Because she’s desperate for someone to work with her. She’s down 6k a month because weetabix wised up and realised what an utterly useless t of a woman she is and kicked her arse to the kerb!
And one more thing while I’m at it tonight.
Twice I think shes said “(item name) that I got in my food shop delivery” to me that implies that she didn’t order them they just randomly turned up.
That’s not the case, don’t sound surprised like everything is gifted you idiot.
You PICKED that item in your online order.
she actually thinks that when you order your groceries online that they actually say Oh let’s Give this t a free Loaf of bread? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fing hell I’ve heard it all now.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She blocked me again ( yes- it's twice this week 🤣) for asking why she was advertising for Tesco but still kept buying stuff from Sainsburys ...
Omg I bet she was fing Livid. 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so Dumb. Advertising for one shop and shopping at another! Same with the Anchor butter then she Buys Lurpak. It could only happen on TikTok. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I bet she was fing Livid. 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so Dumb. Advertising for one shop and shopping at another! Same with the Anchor butter then she Buys Lurpak. It could only happen on TikTok. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if that’s why she said she got her shopping from Sainsbury’s but forgot to film it? Wonder if she’s had a bolloxing. Think someone needs to send her Sainsbury’s shopping hauls to Tescos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
The hairy tit daddy fs me right off, I’m compelled to look ‘my wife this, my wife that’ she has a name, she’s not an object ! I look at this se when I’m winding down, for entertainment, after my proper job. My job is hard, but rewarding because I care for people. It’s more than just a job, I’m emotionally invested. This shower of se, I have no words

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wonder if that’s why she said she got her shopping from Sainsbury’s but forgot to film it? Wonder if she’s had a bolloxing. Think someone needs to send her Sainsbury’s shopping hauls to Tescos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She just doesn’t understand that if you’re working with a brand that you’re advertising but then promoting in her ewm a rival brand (supermarkets in both of these cases) that surely there is a conflict of interest not to mention that she’s coming across fake cos she doesn’t believe in anything she advertises. Why on earth do these high profile supermarkets and brands want to work with her; she’s got no credibility at all and most of all she’s a nasty person

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She just doesn’t understand that if you’re working with a brand that you’re advertising but then promoting in her ewm a rival brand (supermarkets in both of these cases) that surely there is a conflict of interest not to mention that she’s coming across fake cos she doesn’t believe in anything she advertises. Why on earth do these high profile supermarkets and brands want to work with her; she’s got no credibility at all and most of all she’s a nasty person
She literally does not care. She doesn’t even edit her videos which is why things like sedat being kicked gets caught on camera. She is all about that initial payment then she’s like a pig sniffing for the next feed

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Surly she is trolling us?! The pat lunch is getting worse!! Not enough room for the rest of the orange she gets a few segments so she can fit in a sweet treat😡😡😡 buy a bigger lunch box- that poor girl is going to be starving!! Does anyone know her school to report her? I am actually so angry 😡😡😡
I’ve reported her. If you message me on TikTok I can send you email to make a complaint. Let me know and I send you details of my ghost TikTok. X

Mar 2, 2024
👏👏👏👏